GotQuestions.org

GotQuestions.org has a consumer rating of 3.83 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GotQuestions.org also ranks 6th among Christian sites.

How would you rate GotQuestions.org?

“Wonderful Site!!”

Les B.
12/19/19

Thank you gotquestions for the clear and concise answers that have helped so many begin and continue their spiritual growth. I appreciate your honest view that all answers are to be prayerfully evaluated according to Scripture. Ultimately everyone will evaluate the answers according to their upbringing, church influence and a myriad of other factors but let us hope that the final evaluation will be Holy Spirit led. We must remember that gotquestions is only a tool... like any book, commentary or even the preaching of your pastor. All tools must be evaluated. I appreciate the monumental effort this site has put forth in getting needed information out there. I and many other solid brothers and sisters I know have been using this site for years with great success. I have donated once as well which is not nearly enough, as all of God's laborers deserve a wage. I have found gotquestions to be bang-on about 95% of the time and take no issue if they lack discernment on some topics. I disagree with my pastor more lol. Once I messaged them about an article I took some issue with and they kindly responded. They will get back to you with any concerns. I truly appreciate the courage and boldness that must be needed to accept this great responsibility. We are all ministers in Christ and each one of us needs to be accountable when sharing Christ and his Word. Are we fallible... absolutely. We will make mistakes but let our fallibility not keep us from exercising our spiritual gifts and talents.

“States an error of interpretation in the Bible...”

m g.
2/12/18

https://www.gotquestions.org/kingdom-heaven-God.html This post very clearly is not on the right path, calling out an interpretation error and then attempting to provide what the correct interpretation should be is simply not okay. Truly, I am thankful not to be in the shoes of whomever is writing these answers because you are on unsteady ground. We all will be judged in the end. People, be wise and read the Bible for yourself, ask trusted friends or believers that you hold in respect to help you with interpretation if you don't understand. Do not go to GotQuestions.org, in my opinion, they are a stumbling block to others.

dwainh5
October 29th, 2019
I have found this site to be one of my "go-to" sites when looking for a short, easily understood explanation of a topic. They are usually right on and the answers always come from God's Word, not man's wisdom. While I am an Acts 17:11 man, I very seldom differ from their interpretation and never on import issues.
stacym137
May 23rd, 2018
Whenever I have a Biblical question I always go to Got Questions first. I trust their insights and know they have thoroughly researched the answers because they are supported by Scripture. I highly recommend this for anyone seeking answers from the Bible, or just seekers in general. It has helped me tremendously to grow not only in my knowledge of Biblical issues but gives me a place to direct others who also may have questions that I may not know the answer to right away.
timw260
May 23rd, 2018
Placing one's self out there to answer biblical questions opens one up for criticism. I am thankful GotQuestions.org bravely posts well conceived and researched answers to life questions. For me, this site saves me a tremendous amount of time in research, and reading thousands of questions, I find it very faithful to the biblical record. I highly recommend this for Bible students looking for correct answers that are not pushing an agenda.
rhondam121
May 23rd, 2018
I use this site frequently. I find answers about difficult Bible passages and spiritual questions. I always find their answers to be based on the Bible, which is very important to me. I find their writers to be Bible based, encouraging, and invested in those who submit questions. Thanks for what you do!
jeffw252
May 23rd, 2018
Wow, I totally disagree with some of these negative reviews, that, by way, dont mention specifics. Ive found the answers to the handful or so questions Ive researched on GQ to be very Biblically-backed. And Im pretty particular about that. Id recommend checking yourself and not relying on people who may have, or may not have, actually used it. And remember, its what God says about a particular subject, not how you personally feel about It, that matters the most!
patrickt120
May 23rd, 2018
If you want an answer to anything related to the Bible and Christianity, this site is the place to go and get an accurate and succinct answer that will be based on the truth of the Scripture and reputable sources to back it up. I have used this site for years to help me with bible studies and just questions that I have that I want to know what the Bible says about it, not necessarily what everyone seems to believe without a legitimate resource to back it up.
edc162
May 23rd, 2018
This is my "go-to" website when I have questions about God and the Bible. The articles are grounded in God's Word and clearly written
annied45
May 23rd, 2018
I am a Christian counselor and writer. I began using this site on reference from a friend and love its thorough, well-researched answers. When I am struggling with a Bible passage or ethical situation, I know I can always go to GotQuestions.org for some insightful articles. Highly recommend!
stevenw229
May 23rd, 2018
If you would like to know what the Bible says about some topic this is the place to come. It endeavors to avoid personal opinions, although some topics are not directly addressed in the Bible so a certain amount of subjective judgement is unavoidable. I find it evenhanded in most of its subject matter and often refer to it.
fredb160
May 23rd, 2018
I have used Gotquestions.org for several years. They keep to a good Biblical understanding without getting overly deep theologically. They try to tell the truth of scripture even if that is not what you want to hear.
maryk465
May 23rd, 2018
Met the owners and they are always very friendly. They have a great selection of answers to help you and they always try to answer your question with Bible references. I would go there for any answer. Thank you.
jamesq23
May 23rd, 2018
I've turned to Got Questions many times and always found sound, helpful biblical answers to my questions about the Bible and life.
joannaa23
November 1st, 2017
Wonderful sight! Very biblical and objective. I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to find theologically sound answers about the bible and being christian
christophers73
May 2nd, 2016
I've been using this site for years and have always had a positive experience
juliek139
May 23rd, 2018
This site has been my go-to for many years now when I have a question about anything regarding Christianity. It answers questions by straightforwardly reporting what the Bible has to say on the manner in a respectful manner. Even on issues that the Bible doesn't directly address, it either provides related scriptures or provides an unbiased overview of different viewpoints. Another review accused volunteer writers of not having theology degrees. While I'm sure that's true, the site's About Us page clearly states that every answer going out is reviewed for biblical and theological accuracy by the staff. Yet another review accuses the site of slandering other religions. This site gives straightforward facts on other religions and explains why those religions cannot get someone to heaven. Considering that the Bible claims that Jesus is the only way to heaven, this is (again) consistent with what the Bible teaches. I suspect the people who wrote these reviews have more of a problem with what the Bible teaches than they do with the site itself. For me, I visit this site often and love to refer people here. If you want to know what the Bible says on a matter, this is the place to go.
lesb63
December 19th, 2019
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the GotQuestions.org staff and other customers.

Bible Questions Answered by GotQuestions.org! Fast and accurate answers to all your Bible Questions!

sheah1
Shea H.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GotQuestions.org?

Have a question about GotQuestions.org?