Review of GoToMyPC

Goleta, CA 93117, US
Tel: 1 888 646 0016

aldom14
4/27/18

Thanks, guys, keep up the good work! GoToMyPC was the best investment I ever made. I wish I would have thought of it first.

sandral14
10/28/12

Too cool, worked very well. Highly recommended!

larryw10
4/11/12

The product is good, even if overpriced..;. BUT >>>>>>>
This kind of fraud goes back years for GoToMyPC.
Here it is, 2012, and this just happened to me. I signed up for the 30 day trial, then cancelled it after 2 weeks. I got a confirming e-mail that my auto-renew was turned off. THEN, I got an e-mail that said that they were unilaterally extending my trial for 30 more days. Ok... nothing for me to do there. THEN, I got an e-mail, a week before that extension ended, that said my auto-renew would continue unless I turned it off - again. THAT is fraud. I wrote and said, "Go ahead; charge my card and I'll sue." They cancelled they auto-renew, and did it in such as way as to say that *I* had cancelled it - again. I am going to write a piece for OpEdNews.com about this. Please e-mail me if anyone has had a similar experience. frankuniversity at yahoo dot com.

jonathanp1
5/11/10

I'm surprised that GoToMyPC.com has not already been rated. In any event, two big THUMBS UP! This website offers a secure way to access a computer from a remote computer. For example, you're on vacation and you forgot your flight information. No problem: Go to the hotel computer, log into your GoToMyPC account and then access your home computer to print out your flight information e-mail. Just think of the other possiblities ;-) They offer a 30 day trial period so check it out.

Questions? Get answers from the GoToMyPC staff and other customers.

GoToMyPC?