GOTO Assignment Help

GOTO Assignment Help has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GOTO Assignment Help also ranks 264th among Homework sites.

How would you rate GOTO Assignment Help?

“They are awesome!!”

Sam W.
5/25/20

I took help for a thesis paper and a got an A. Thanks soo much for the help. Guys, you can check this website if you are seeking for genuine help

“Fraud and money wasting”

Rashvinder S.
7/11/19

They are a fraud. They took my money and did not work on my project according to the order form and now blaming me that the order form was wrong where it is same as they resend me. They don't answer you for a day at least. It is hard to get in touch with them. They have only 2 people working their one is * and second is * I did wait for than 16 hours to get a response. Don't go to them you will be stuck and waste money. I did pay for 6 assignments and got only 2 done right and one was totally out of way and 3 are still pending. They don't want to refund for wrong and pending assignments. They did assignments after deadline too. *Personal information redacted by admin

samw370
May 25th, 2020
rashvinders
July 11th, 2019

*Personal information redacted by admin
alinay2
Alina Y. – GOTO Assignment Help Rep
You wanted help for 5 assignments and you uploaded all 6 of it on our website. As promised to you, we have been working on all your projects with all the best possible resources of us. We prepared your first solution as per the guidelines shared. You received 75% mark on that assignment which was prepared by our expert and still you were saying that the quality of the assignment was poor!

We took your word with priority and offered you free revision service but you did not reply clearly on that. For your other assignments, you told us to hold on and we did exactly the same. We had given you reminder multiple time whether to start on the next project or not but, got no positive reply from you.
With no choice left we started on your next assignment as the deadline was approaching near. In the next assignment too, you received more than 75% but still you had quality issue.

After that, you told us to hold on again.
After a few days, you suddenly came online and demanded all the solutions in 2-3 days. We even did that so that your academic career does not get affected.

Later on, you came with the issue of not following the guidelines properly which was completely baseless. We showed you with proof that all the guidelines were followed. Then it was found that you have uploaded wrong guidelines.
Dear student, we always try to help you with our utmost effort, but if you upload wrong guidelines how can you except to get a right assignment? Still, we have tried to help you all the way possible.

Being a team of academic experts, we always cater for your success and try to help you all the way possible so that you can come out with flying colours in your academic career. We do not take assignments that we cannot do. Neither we promise you something that we cannot deliver.
If you want, I can provide all the needful proof here what the situation was so that everything becomes transparent.

We did our best as per the guidelines provided. If you aim for 100% marks and failed to get it you file dispute on transaction and we did not even get a single penny from you, that is completely unethical. Still, we apologies if there has been any fault from our end. Hope for your excellent future ahead.
jennyt126
January 1st, 2020
I definitely have to thank GotoAssignmentHelp for helping me with my Assignment. GotoAssignmentHelp have a very helpful customer support team who helped me and offered me a very satisfying service and made it very easy for me to focus on other things.
martinh205
April 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
In tight deadline, I was very demotivated with my assignments and suddenly I was thinking and searched on google "I need assignment help". I got GoToAssignmentHelp. Now I am totally relax from assignment stress. Thanks Gotoassignmenthelp !!!

you can use the chat service 24/7. Due to some surge time, I also wait for few minutes to connect. But you can always use the dashboard offline chat.

By Jack m.
See more answers (5)

For thesis and dissertation of around 15000 words, you can avail upto 35% too.

By Alina Y.,
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GOTO Assignment Help staff and other customers.

GotoAssignmentHelp: Your one stop solution hub for all assignment, essay, case study, thesis, dissertation, programming help online. Currently, we are working in 12 different countries including Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, India and many more. Our native PhD experts help you with quality assignment solution within given deadline and they always maintain the premium quality work so that each assignment brings you the best possible grade. We are one of the leading platforms because of the quality work we provide. Not only that timely delivery, on point solution, Complete free rework and 24*7 live chat support is our USP for being your most reliable companion throughout your academic career.

alinay2
Alina Y.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GOTO Assignment Help?

Have a question about GOTO Assignment Help?