Goodman's

Goodman's has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Goodman's also ranks 10th among Appliance sites. The most common issues with Goodman's are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Goodman's?

“Awesome service and everything!”

LJ B.
7/17/19

I will definitely recommend Goodman's, as they assist promptly online, package the items decently and properly, and the items are of excellent quality. In a country where one always has to stress about whether your parcel will get stolen or "lost" on the way, by the national post office, and where one can't afford the tracking due to the massive exchange rate difference, it helps a lot to pack items the way they do - discreet, normal- and uninteresting-looking - in order to get it to where it belongs. Also, best of all, the package arrived a few weeks earlier than I anticipated, within 5 weeks, from the USA to South Africa, with ordinary USPS mail! Thank Goodman's, you guys ROCK! LJ Brink

“Never received all my order”

DANA W.
4/14/19

Have contacted several time but never got my items. I forget about it until I went to order replacement coffee runs since parts never arrived. This order was in 2016 so 3 year and only half the stuff I paid for. Order # 1099227

ljb10
July 17th, 2019

Thank Goodman's, you guys ROCK!

LJ Brink
danaw103
April 14th, 2019
barbaraa110
November 16th, 2017
I had party coming in a few days, and needed mason jar lids and straws quickly. I found Goodmans on Amazon and ordered several mason jar lids and reusable straws, since I was doing a country themed party. The products were the Sunshine Mason Co. brand, and the quality and value was above average. The order arrived well packed and a day earlier, which was pleasant surprise. I can whole heartedly recommend Goodmans based on my experience.
daniels263
March 11th, 2017
They over-charged for shipping. They said they would make it right. 4 contacts and 2 months later I'm not holding my breath. What a frustrating "business". I saved a dollar on my order, lost 14 dollars on shipping and have spent 2 months trying to get it back. Obviously not worth it.
michaelj146
February 3rd, 2016
I live in Miami so I went to their store in Hialeah. Cool showroom! I bought a gear for an old KitchenAid mixer. They really have a ton of different things, it's hard to describe the type of store they are, but overall they are focus on housewares and small appliances. They carry mason jars as well, which my wife will be buying for her next party.

Tip for consumers: Go see their showroom!

domagojm
February 13th, 2019
I was ordering five Oster clipper blades from Goodman's webshop. One of those blades that I ordered was out of stock. After six weeks of waiting them to ship out my order I wrote the email to them that I want from them to finally send to me my order or I want full money refund. They gave me my money back but without any explanation or apologies. I'm extremely disappointed with this store and with their customers service.

UPDATE 02/14/2019
I spoke with Mr. Goodman and he explained me whole situation that ocured. The problem of not delivering my order was due to the delivery delay of the Oster supplier. He also apologize for problem that ocured and he promised me that they will do thair best to ship out my order as soon as it possible. He seems like a good man who try to do his best to preserve confidence of their customers.

UPDATE
Mr. Goodman keept his promise and I received all Oster clipper blades that I was order. All in all I am very satisfied with Goodmans store and their services, especially with owner Mr. Goodman becose he is pleasent and benevolent person.
larryf4
March 21st, 2012
Goodman's specializes in replacement parts for electronics. In my case, I needed a stem for my Farberware 8 cup electric coffee pot. This company's prices and shipping charges were the best I found on the Interent. Additionally, the product arrived on the day promised.

Questions? Get answers from the Goodman's staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodman's?

Have a question about Goodman's?