Review of GoldViolin

GoldViolin reviews

Tel: 1-877-648-8466

lindar264
1/12/18

I ordered two items from Gold Violin. I received the BILL BEFORE receiving the items! How shabby is that?! Then the very small first item arrived stuffed in a box 20x its size! The second large item arrived with the top OPEN! I tried to call Customer Service, requesting a Sup

ervisor, after waiting 7 1/2 minutes to get through. I was questioned endlessly by Carol about WHY I needed to talk to a Supervisor....I have a complaint about my order and don't want to explain it TWICE......she never connected me after questioning me so I ended the call telling her I would NEVER again order from Gold Violin again. This is no way to treat customers who pay to keep them in business, and especially elderly customers....this is CUSTOMER ABUSE!

Linda Roberts, Altadena, California

julietr1
3/9/13

Goldviolin is a good site to buy things for the elderly. The site is easy to use and they have a very big selection of products.

katrinar3
2/4/13

I bought a walker on Gold Violin for my dad who is 83. I didn't shop around on price but I thought their customer service was good. I'd use it again.

rebeccaj11
1/15/13

I've found Gold Violin to be a not inexpensive online medical supply store. Sometimes I find cheaper stuff on Amazon and sometimes I find cheaper stuff at my local medical supply store. So Gold Violin is OK but it's not much of a slam dunk.

Questions? Get answers from the GoldViolin staff and other customers.

GoldViolin?