Review of GoldenCYD

Tel: 951-968-0293
info@goldencyd.com

williaml176
10/20/17

Beware, do not buy from this company. I bought a smartphone for $191 in June 2017, from the get go they had excuses, firstly they stated that particular model was out of stock until July, they offered a so called better, newer model. At first I said I would wait, eventually I settled for the newer model after the entire July passed without a phone. When the package eventually arrived after 2 months, the was only a silicone cover and screen protector inside. I complained then they said the phone was on its way. Beginning of October the phone arrived, that 4 months after placing order and paying. The phone was dead, no power, not charging and the phone was white and gold instead of black which is more expensive than the white. They are completely unhelpful, have many excuses, try to put the blame on me. Their return policy is also a catch. You are instructed to send the faulty product back using standard post, in other words another 4 months sending it back and then another 4 months to ship another phone. They are scammers and crooks, don't buy from them.

robv19
2/12/17

I had the same experience as the other poster. I placed an order on 1/21/2016 and my Paypal account was billed but they never shipped the merchandise. I am waiting for Paypal to refund the money. DO NOT ORDER from Goldencyd.com as they are a complete scam. If you are lucky you will get your money back.

aruns22
2/3/17

Beware of goldencyd.com. I placed an order for 2nd Generation Nest Wired Alarm. It was $79 Vs $99 any where else. That was first sign that its too good to be true. eMail acknowledgement came right away. Placed order on 13th Jan 2017. Paypal account was charged on 16th by Seller Name: Van Cong Phan Email: vancong1983@outlook.com. After that no updates. I called (951-968-0293), emailed but no response. After waiting for a week I filed a complaint with Paypal. They investigated and returned the money back. scamadviser.com says that it is untrusted domain hosted outside USA. They give a confidence rating of 43%

Questions? Get answers from the GoldenCYD staff and other customers.

GoldenCYD?