Review of GoldCEO

Tel: 001-206 965 8135
service-help@hotmail.com

costasr
1/15/18

ordered in game adena which they state on they site that is "full stock" for naia l2 server..72 hours later and after many contacts with them they kept saying they had no stock and should wait 8-10 hours..
72 hours later...NOTHING!!!
Stay away, they sell something they don't have!!!

mattd87
5/15/17

Took over a week to get part of an order that they said was in stock and never received the other amount(s). Even after contacting support they did nothing about it and marked it as delivered. Most of the request was done in very small shipment amounts as well not all at one time like advertised on the site. Be careful with this site guys, they over promise and under deliver.

jackp75
11/2/16

I really was cautious and skeptical about this and thought it was a fraudulent site. I made small purchases at first and to my surprise it was the opposite. I got the items i purchased and they actually work no problems no issues. I have made many more purchases and have no issues with my purchases. I will keep monitoring their services. Thus far things are running smoothly. I also have purchased many times here without being scammed! I will continue purchasing.

rayl61
10/28/16

I bought gold for Riders of Icarus

1000g for 18 CAD

The website will always say full stock, but they said they do not have stock yet and told me to wait a few days.

It's almost been 1 week now and I've finally learned the truth.

1. You will not get your order fulfilled if the price has increased.
2. Your e-mail will be used to give an automatic 5 star rating and order status will say delivered a few hours after your order is processed.
3. They will only deliver your amount of gold IF you are willing to decrease to market price equivalent.

So for example, 18 CAD on October 28, 2016 will only get you 800G.
Whereas 1000G will cost you 23.67.

For a mere 5 dollars, they are willing to throw their business out the window.

As options they've given me:
1. Refund
2. Request for market value amount of gold (no split amounts allowed)
3. Wait until price of gold decreases

After telling them that it is false advertisement and almost unethical business making, they have stated that they will have to do an AUTOMATIC refund.

If you read this, please share it. It's very important that these people get shut down for doing the wrong things.

Tip for consumers: Stay. Away.

oreinw
7/19/16

I tried it for DFO for $70. At the time they said they didn't have enough so they paid me half and paid the other half after 4 hours. Customer support was nice and processed everything quickly when I was getting jittery at first. Seems they don't support every game equally.

anthonyz8
2/16/16

so i ordered foxy glasses for bns,(Blade and Soul)
did not receive my order. they kept claiming they have no stock, nothing in stock.
literally nothing.
this site is garbo.
just throw your money @ NCSOFT.
guess you can't trust the Chinese man for ya virtual goods. - ant.

jasonj51
2/13/16

I kept receiving a private spam message in game to come to the site even after telling them to stop. I don't want to buy anything, I just hope they go out of business soon and stop ruining my in-game experience.

quangk
2/1/16

They provide quite of a fast service, but don't make purchases at mid night lol, they'll process it in the morning. I'm satisfied with the service so far, they really kept their promises, only one drawback: they increase the price while giving discount codes, meaning u r buying the same or higher price even with the codes. I used to buy a lot of in game currency from them so I know, for example, 1 bil = $13, then they give a discount code of 3%-5%.while increasing the price to $15 or even $18...

hereso
1/26/16

I lost 340 euros... worst that I thought

reynoldh
1/1/16

They advertise Adena in game at a different price, 2$= 100mill, Then as you attempt to purchase at their website it shows you are buying 2240mill for 51.32$, Once you confirm and input your email the whole order changes if you do not pay attention, you will order adena for another server and will make you believe you made a mistake. Then they will play the role of saint as the ones who are doing you a huge favor by switching your order back to the server you originally intended to place your order, but this time once you already purchased the order is not 2240-51.32$ its only 1bill. Avoid this provider by all means, there are better ones out there.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS WEBSITE

maxn8
12/25/15

In game advertising says low and attractive price, yet on the website it's actually two times us expensive. Which actually makes it more expensive the the rest of the dealers.

ms233
11/26/15

If you looking for thieves to steal your money, this the best site for you.

danielc108
11/10/15

Be sure to live chat them after your order...to arrange delivery.
Have used twice and am very pleased

toms181
11/4/15

purchased gold from them, but never received anything. called credit card company to refund.

herryc2
8/10/15

FORGET THIS $#*!ING WEBSITE, THEY ARE SCAMMER AND THIEF AND LIAR. LOOK AT THOSE $#*!ER THAT PUT 5 STARS ON THIS REVIEW THEY ALL $#*!ING BOTS. I GOT TIRED OF WAITING THEY ONLY GIVE ME $#*!ING EXCUSE. TOOK MY MONEY, GIVING ME EXCUSE AND TOLD ME TO $#*!ING WAIT 30 + $#*!ING HOURS.. MOTHER $#*!ING CHINESE SCAMMER

jackb106
7/30/15

Very good seller

melindar8
7/10/15

5 stars!!! Its worth every cent and then some! I really enjoy it! Hella content!

mikel196
5/20/15

ANY website that hires users to harass players in variety of games to spam about their website and gold selling is nothing more than a place that steals your money, identity, and account information. Under no circumstances work with these folks.

mehdim15
5/19/15

Got scammed. Ordered once, went well, the second time i made a bigger order, never received my gold and they refused to refund me. Pretty much a scam don't trust this site.

shawns24
4/18/15

I purchased powerlevelling from goldceo.com and was told it would take 40 hours and I'd receive an email when complete.

3 days later no email so I contact them. They let me know they can't complete the levelling and just wasted my time and completely lied and took my money.

DON'T EVER PURCHASE FROM THESE LIARS AND THIEVES.

marcosd4
4/3/15

If you play on iro chaos, then its your best option for itens and zenny(gold)
I start get stuffs there at 2014 and im still here. I dont know nothing about the other games but for ragnarok online is great! :] ( But i dont like the value of some itens, i think they need reduce a bit because its to expensive sometimes)

Tip for consumers: Start get few things dont get alot stuff if you afraid to get scam

barryb30
3/10/15

That sums it up they have to be crooked when they block posting on there facebook and you tube pages .I for one would never risk it .

arthurm46
2/7/15

I have ordered gold for Archeage. I was waiting more 30+ hours.. Nothing.

bobc57
12/8/14

Hmm Lots of bad reviews here... And the good reviews you can tell are total bull... No Thank you..

alanl36
11/30/14

these people are total thieves and scammers.... all the positive reviews for their BS site are from them (look at the awful english)... do not trust them.... not only will they not fullfill their end of the deal youll most likely get banned.... if you dont getbanned they will attempt to steal your account so they can scam other people... shady 10000 ways from sunday

I have bought items from them and not once been scammed I actually made a purchase today also. I will continue buying items from here as some ingame items are hard to get

By jack p.

So far I have bought items for Shaiya US and got all that I bought (in-game Items) . I have never bought gold but i will stick with in-game items for now since that works for me.

By jack p.

Questions? Get answers from the GoldCEO staff and other customers.

10 Photos for GoldCEO