Review of Gold24.in

Tel: 1800-1210-101

1 star

adamc116
4/25/17

I was looking for a present and a friend of mine gave me a tip to this shop. I found here fair pricing and attention to details. The ring I received was exactly what picture showed. A bit slow delivery, but still before the deadline.

smitag1
4/10/17

I am very much satisfied wth the service of Gold24.in. The product quality is excellent and every time received the items on time and in good condition. Thank you Gold24.

robl64
3/20/17

Goldgenie was my father of profit and have yet to make as much as goldgenie kit in uk. all people go to this company for rollover profits and lots of money in account.

margos11
2/15/17

I came here on a friend's recommendation and got a few things for my wife here. Very patient while I was making up my mind. The lady whom I talked to helped me with my decision. Reliable place to shop.

gandhis
10/13/16

Wrist watch and pocket watch I bought last week appears to be bargain I never anticipated.
Must say that Gold 24.in is a trustworthy site for all the products they sell. Quality and Delivery personified. Will continue my association with pride and happiness.

shaanb
6/2/16

Much more patient staff than some other shop i bought from. The person was friendly in answering my questions. Delivery is quite punctual. Product is also of a better finishing and quality is worth for this price. Recommend to everyone.

vihaanb
4/22/16

I had a great experience from start to delivery. Plenty to choose from, easy ordering, good communications and goods arrived when expected. The prices were between 25 - 50% lower than in an average. Everything as ordered and all well packed.

evag12
3/27/16

Happy with my order from gold24.in. Fast delivery and all goods (2 rings) as described. Gold quality is high and ring size really fits. Only 6228 Rs for gold ring with diamonds. As I said shipping was quick and free.

Questions? Get answers from the Gold24.in staff and other customers.

Gold24.in?