Review of Gofoodieonline

info@gofoodieonline.com

1 star

ankitap7
1/9/19

I have ordered from Gofoodieonline on the recommendation of my friend uncle for my grandfather group tour journey . About 85 passengers and they provide good food with our customized preference's and were some jains .Good Food taste ,quality ,packaging and services . thank you and keep it up.

vibhar
4/19/18

It was an satsang function in my society. they arranged it so well. Food was tasty without onion garlic.look forward to book you soon for my kitty . keep it up ..

harshs13
3/29/18

I searched for food in train and i got one good site it is gofoodieonline . I order food at surat junction food is awesome

subrahmanyaa
3/15/18

i appreciate their services. good job . i have ordered food for 3 stations for 39 pax. on one station i paid the amount cod. and other two stations due to some unwanted reasons unable to pay the amount.i assured them to clear the balance after 1 day when i reached the destination. they arranged it so well.

madhor
2/10/18

I have ordered food from Gofoodieonline during my train journey at Jhansi station . Meal was tasty ,good quantity, and in a convenient packaging.

Questions? Get answers from the Gofoodieonline staff and other customers.

Gofoodieonline?