Review of Go4supply

Tel: +1.4165385457
go4supply.com@contactprivacy.com

jefft191
12/19/18

Toners print light, defective drum - refused to warranty. I contacted this vendor multiple times, let voice messages, they are non-repsonive. DO NOT BUY HERE

edwardp40
11/5/16

I use old HP LaserJet 1220 printers in my tax business. Toner cartridges cost about $100 at office supply stores. I have order remanufactured cartridges from other web sites that used inferior toner and the copies were light. I have ordered cartridges from Go4supply for three years now and they produce excellent copies and are long lasting. Their cost is less than $20 each.

n36162
10/18/16

I purchase several toners a year , I mean hundreds from this company. I think I have only had one bad cartridge and never sent back because prices are so cheap. We have several C-STORES and not one manager has had an issue with toners. let me tell you if they did I would hear about it !!!!!!!

larryp55
10/8/16

Easy ordering, quick processing and delivery. Very much satisfied.

melanies59
9/8/16

I have no complaints about the product. I have had just one bad cartridge out of 20 and the cartridges last a good long time for our printing needs. Delivery time was as promised, and the cost was very reasonable.

km94
9/9/15

Please be aware that this company uses the cheapest and the worse vendors in the after market. The quality is so horrific that an HP set of toner cartridges last only a few months and after their warranty period of 90 days they will use any excuse to tell you that you are not telling the truth about the product being less than good grade and that the warranty period is over. Genuine HP product typically last for a good period of time but the product that this company offers last only a few days longer than their 90 days of warranty.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM>

vickis23
4/1/15

i have been using this company for about 4 years now. I am shocked at all the horrible reviews. In my 4 years I have had exactly 3 bad cartridges and considering the amount of ink i have used over the years I still dont think that is bad. Granted I havent tried returning anything so i cant speak on how returns work. I do love these cartridges and I havent thought of changing companies. I usually get my order in the same week

reedm23
12/7/14

Don't waste your $$$ on buying color cartridges from this company if you need to replace your HP Toner. I ordered a full set of four color cartridges and the Red bled on all the copies that I made. They replaced the original Red toner cartridge, but once again it bled through on the copy that I printed. A real waste of time an money. I you need to purchase color toner cartridges for your printer, pay the extra and go with the best HP.

danield37
11/20/13

it appears as if it is a common practice to sell refurbished toner cartridges that blow toner all over your printer. HP 1600. I stock extra so that I am not out. Attempted to call the company with order number and their canned response is that they warrant their product for 180 days! Doesn't do me much good to stock in advance if that were the case. I advised that I wouldn't do business with them any more. BE VERY AWARE !!!!!!!!! History speaks for it's self!

johnb248
11/15/13

Warning -- very disappointing product. I ordered a three pack of toner cartridges for my Brother laser printer. After a few hundred pages the printing is terrible -- faint and very uneven. Useless. I strongly urge you to avoid this company.

melaniep7
8/15/13

I am really surprised by the ratings here. I was considering using another company and decided to investigate reviews, which were not as poor as the ones for Go4Supply and decided to look at them as well. I have been using this company for over 3 years. I always order 6-10 cartridges at a time. I usually have about 5 bad cartridges a year (out of approx. 30)... considering the savings I can't complain, this still puts my cartridge cost annually a ton lower than from other sites or OEM cartridges. Once, our single other cartridge did not come in with my order of 10 standard toner. I called and they immediately sent it out. I have had no problems with this company. The only reason, I even started looking elsewhere is they did go up (after 3 years) on the price of my toner. After researching, I am going to stick with them. I sure am sorry other people have had bad experiences, but mine is quite the opposite.

patriciao
7/13/13

I ordered three Brother cartridges for my printer. I provided them all the details and they sent a wrong item. I tried to call them nobody answered.I left messages also emails for two consecutives days and haven't be contact.
Don't spend your time with this company, customer service is terrible.

johna239
4/21/13

I bought two remanufactured cartridges and both left smears on my legal docs. Took three calls to get the RMA sent. Received two new cartridges and both smeared again. Took two calls to get RMA. Tracked the package back to them and have made 4 calls so far but have not received a refund.

joycef4
3/27/13

Terrible, terrible! Do not buy remanufactured toner cartidges from this company. They don't work and the customer service to return them is awful - after several attempts I still do not have a return authorization. Thank goodness I paid with the credit card that guarantees my purchase - it will charge them back. Will never use this company again.

lauriec5
3/6/13

This company is horrible! I ordered toner and they gave me multipul tracking numbers for my toner. Each tracking number was invalid. Orginally they said it would be here in 5 business days, HOWEVER, it has now been 10 business days and I STILL HAVENOT received my toner!

I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USING THEM!

grahamb21
1/31/13

I ordered toner from these guys. The first cartridge was streaky. I tried returning it and their address had changed. I put in the second one and it lasted for about 50 uses instead of 6000. I called to send them both back and they said it was past the 90 day warranty period and they could not give me a credit or replace them. You either need to sell good products or have a warranty that will cover things when they don't work. I hope someone luckier than I finds these reviews before ordering from go4supply.com

teresas8
11/12/12

I received a bad Dell cartridge, thought i must have missed something in the description. Never thought twice until I bought from them again 10 months later. They billed me and never shipped. I emailed them and received the cartridges 3 weeks later. They used to be a great supplier. Now all I get is "out of office" replies.

andrewc4
8/28/12

Ordered online and was promised a delivery within 2 days. Called week later and they still have not processed the order.

Seems like it's a garage based operation full filling orders and buying it cheaper from elsewhere.

Will never use this site again. Waste of time, cancelled the order, and hope that I get refunded. Scary thought that now they have my cc information

melindad1
7/23/12

POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered two (2) cartridges. One worked the other one (Memory Card) won't read. I called them to replace the memory card. They stated they mailed. NEVER GOT IT. Then, I ask them to send me a return label - NEVER GOT IT. DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP OFF.

georgeg15
6/4/12

Do not do business with this company. I bought two toner cartridges that were supposed to be compatible with my Brother printer. When they would not work in the printer (printer would not operate and displayed an error message that the cartridge needed to reinserted in the drum), I contacted customer service and received no help. This company may have the lowest price, but the cartridges were not compatible as was guaranteed and it did not even attempt to send replacements. Its refund/return policy is a joke.

joej15
4/12/12

GARBAGE. Purchased both laser and inkjet product from them. Laser toner was 4/4 defective, bad chips and shoddy performance when we ignored the chip. Some leaked right out of package and had to be returned and when the replacements arrived, they were leaking as well. Inkjets just plain do not work. On the HP 8500 series printers they report expired, replaced those and the ones sent at that time report the same error. AVOID THIS BUSINESS, THEY ARE PLAIN INCOMPETENT!

kevinb18
3/12/12

Purchased a 4 pack of color toner. Just tried to load one of the cartidges and it was faulty. They will not replace it or talk to me because it was passed their 180 return policy. Stay away!!!

gwenb2
2/22/11

I had 2 defective cartridges that I sent back....they replaced them after a long delay with 2 more defective cartridges & now will not do anything about them.....so I'm still out of money.....plus a 3rd cartridge is spewing yellow poweder all over my prints......stay away from this company.

jays10
1/23/11

Purchased two black toner cartridges for an HP CP-1215. Replaced one immediately, and used the second as a spare. First one worked OK, not really good, blacks had a greyish tinge. 6 months later, replaced with second cartridge, this has better blacks, but also comes with a uneven band of black toner down right side of page. When questioned by phone, they said too bad, only have 90 policy for returns. Purchase ink at your peril with this bunch . . . . .

erics4
5/28/10

Two of the four printer cartrides in a package that my printer uses were defective. It took almost 2 weeks after returning via Fed Ex the first until the replacement arrived. Then I replaced the fourth cartridge in the set and it too was defective. I left an email that I cannot wait another 2 weeks to reveive another replacement. I received a return email that I would receive a call and did, but missed the call that went into my voice mail. I returned the call and received a message that the persons voice mail box is full.

Try another source for recycled cartridges.

Practically impossible. I left voices messages, emails, terrible customer service

By Jeff T.
Questions? Get answers from the Go4supply staff and other customers.

Go4supply?