Generate Design

Generate Design

Generate Design has a consumer rating of 1.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Generate Design ranks 186th among Graphic Design sites.

How would you rate Generate Design?

“I purchased a mug from this site as a gift for a friend”

Tiara J.
4/1/13

I purchased a mug from this site as a gift for a friend. The site seems cool with a lot of neat products, and I was overall pleased with the purchase experience. The site might not look completely legit, but it is definitely not a scam :)

“Jeff Purcell owner of Gnr8 is a thief and a liar.”

courtenay w.
9/18/18

I purchased and paid for a $300 item on 7/7/18 and never received it. After waiting two months for this 'pending order.' I began calling Jeff Purcell, owner of Gnr8, and mailing him almost daily. I am shocked that no one answers their customer service phones nor returns an email. Jeff Purcell presents himself as caring and honest, but his action show that he is anything but. Jeff Purcell and business people like him should be shut down investigated and prosecuted. Look that the promotional email that I received touting his willingness to help. What a con artist and liar he is.

tiaraj
April 1st, 2013

courtenayw1
September 18th, 2018

marthap53
December 15th, 2017

Received a defective mirror from this company and called and emailed several times for advice and got NO RESPONSE EVER! Finally tracked down the designer of the mirror and he was apologetic and helpful. Never will order anything from them again and strongly advise others to steer clear, as well!

mikem138
July 11th, 2013

Like the previous reviews I've read online, my horrible experience is the same. Order a product, it then is "on Back-order"... you wait patiently for it to be in stock again (I waited almost 9 months!), it never comes back in stock, I call to discuss my options, I decide to cancel my order to get a refund, they state it takes 10-14 days to process refunds, you wait (I've waited almost 5 weeks now), called, emailed and talked to them online... nothing happens except for them giving you the runaround. I will NEVER do business with www.gnr8.biz ever again... and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't read my review before "attempting" to do business with them. Best of luck to you.

Questions? Get answers from the Generate Design staff and other customers.

Generate is for people who see the subtle genius in great product design. On this site you will find unique, modern objects that fit somewhere.

eyalk1
eyal k.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Generate Design?

Have a question about Generate Design?