GM Parts Direct

GM Parts Direct has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GM Parts Direct ranks 266th among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate GM Parts Direct?

“Absolutely the worst.”

Brenda K.
5/9/19

We ordered $950 worth of parts with 3-5 days shipping. After 5 days checked online status. It just said processing. We sent an order inquiry email. No response. Called the phone number on the website and it was a voicemail box that was full. Sent more emails. No response. Called the affiliated dealership, Quality GMC Buick in Albuquerque, NM and was transferred to a voicemail for Jessica Shrader. After I advised them I was going to dispute he credit card charge, I finally received an email back just saying, "We cancelled your order and refunded your money." Then received another email saying, "Sorry for the delay. We were waiting for one part. We cancelled your order and refunded your money." I don't believe for one minute that they ever ordered the parts. They clearly do not monitor any orders made on their website and don't want your business. Worse customer service experience ever!

brendak140
May 9th, 2019
christophero21
July 11th, 2017
Stay away from this website because it is fraudulent. When you try to call to cancel one order, you will find that nobody answers but an answering machine. Do not buy from this website. Check the reviews, you will find some major problems.

They had lower prices, but now I understand why. They never actually order the parts.

By Brenda K.

They do not respond to emails and their phone number goes directly to a voicemail box that is full.

By Brenda K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GM Parts Direct staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GM Parts Direct?

Have a question about GM Parts Direct?