Review of Globalmediapro

Globalmediapro reviews

deborahk168
4/20/19

They kept to our expectation despite some issues on the card we had. I would deal with them again in a heartbeat and recommend them highly.

susia1
4/18/19

They were very responsive and knew exactly what were suitable for my needs. Highly recommend them for video monitor

roccow9
4/3/19

GLOBAL MEDIA PRO works like a street vendor. When you buy something like I have you pay, its a good price you walk off and that's it. It is a gamble. You win once maybe twice. BUT then when you have a problem they do not know you. They avoid you. They ignore you. At least 10 emails , messages etc etc Nothing. They totally shut all communication. I just wasted more than $700 on a mistake they made. I am waiting for an answer. My hands are tied. They do not answer. For that reason good reviews when you buy and all ok And then Zero star if I could. Rather pay a bit more from a reputable shop. Globalmedia pro is not reliable or reputable. Never buy from Globalmedia Pro. Total gamble. Ref Order 9398771 of 5 March 2019

roys157
12/27/18

I had good experience with this website. Delivery was fast and the product was original, as they promised. Recommended.

danielt43
7/25/14

Global Media Pro has maintained low price products with over 8,000 in stock items through thier e-store. I like that they are a family owned business and they adhere to a superior level of customer service. They are an all around great company.

Questions? Get answers from the Globalmediapro staff and other customers.

Globalmediapro?