Review of Gizmodo

Tel: +1-212-655-9524
tipbox@gizmodo.com

kaylaa11
1/14/16

I get so much information from Gizmodo on the latest tech. Keeps me up-to-date!

kellym43
2/20/14

girls can love tech news too! this site is just weird enough for me to love it. i think they cover just the right stories!

davidg97
1/23/14
bonniek27
7/4/13

I am looking for great products to resell,this website is ok , but i am not familar yet , will see potiential business chance!

sarahz1
7/4/13

As a technology evangelist I would rate gizmodo as top technology site where you learn a lot about technology with fun,
Sarah

kathyh3
8/25/11

Great gadget and tech blog....heavily influenced by Apple, but great articles, reviews and leaks!

joeevanoffb
10/9/10

The best part about Gizmodo is not the technology, not the science, not the random run-ins with sex toys, not even Apple. The best part are the infrequent posts about Lego's. I grew up with Lego's; they were my life from kindergarten through 9th grade. Even when my budding love of technology replaced my Lego's.

toml4
6/11/10

Even though Gizmodo sometimes looks like Applemodo I still think it's the best gadget blogsite out here.

travisb2
6/8/10

Giz used to be an awesome blog for generally everything.. But lately their comments are full of pointless trolling, and their posts are mainly how much apple sucks. I find myself reading this crap and asking myself "how is this news?"

Hate to say it, but Giz is being replaced by Engadget as my tech blog of choice.

charlief
1/31/10

Awsome site, i own a gadgets website and use this to look for new great products :)

heathers3
1/15/10

I am not too much of a techy but I loved the story on the new apple tablet and I found my brother a really cool birthday present from this website.

thomase
12/28/09

Used this site to find all of my interesting christmas gifts and everyone loved them. I have been reading this website for about a year now and think it is probably the best of its type out there. I can not afford 99% of the gadgets on the site--it is fun to dream though.

ericc
5/4/08

Gizmodo vs Engadget - Both Gizmodo.com and Engadget.com bring you the latest up to date information on all thing computer, gadget, or geek. I like the writing style and humor that Gizmodo brings, but both are excellent sites to get your fix on anything gadgety.

Questions? Get answers from the Gizmodo staff and other customers.

Gizmodo?