Review of GIOSTAR.net

contact@giostar.com

1 star

quineshaw
9/20/18

If you can afford it DO IT!. These drug companies are not good, my husband steady declined with M.S drugs from his neurologists. Giostar is wonderful! Stem cells really work.

margaretm167
8/22/17

M Teixeira. These people are great and very knowledgeable on your desease. The price is great. Speak with Scott KIRTPATRICK, he is so knowledgeable.

devrajy
4/4/16

Have you heard about cascade of youth, well, stem cells are just the same, with their ability of organ growth, wound healing, and repairing as well as rejuvenating damaged tissues? Even I was unaware of the magic that stem cell can create, but then I came across this treatment while seeking an efficient cure for my cousin, who was suffering from type 1 diabetes. After doing a bit of research, I found out about the miraculous stem cell treatment, which gave new hope for my cousins treatment. However, my main concern was whether there is any renowned hospital offering Stem Cell Therapy in India, but my doubts cleared when I found out about Giostar. I approached Giostar, and then they handled the rest of the treatment procedure, so from my side there is No Complaint Giostar. Whether it is their service, their innovative treatment methods, the precautions they take, the research they do, or their team, there is No Complaint Giostar from any part. Even when it comes to the cost that I had to incur, it was within my means, whereas if I had to go abroad for this treatment the cost could have been much higher, so thanks Giostar to provide Stem Cell Therapy in India.

Tip for consumers: www.giostar.com

vaishnavk
11/6/15

I never thought that I would ever rise above the pain, the numbness, impaired muscle coordination, and all the other problems associated with multiple sclerosis, but I did, and what came for my rescue was stem cell treatment offered by Giostar. At Giostar I learned how stem cell treatment injects adult stem cells into the injured tissue for treating an injury or disease.

These cells consist of immune regulatory features that stop the attack of our immune system on the myelin sheath. There is even possibility to regenerate the myelin sheath with the help of Mesenchymal stem cells. I got used to living with the painful symptoms of Multiple sclerosis, but Giostar helped me to fight this disease.
Now they offer Stem Cell Therapy in India that aids in improving the symptoms of multiple sclerosis and also restrain the development of this disease. My whole life got a new meaning with Giostars help, so I have No Complaint About Giostar and its services.

The team of certified doctors, the high-tech surgical centers, the protocols of lab processing, and the latest methods of administration, together makes Giostar a savior for those who suffer from such diseases, this is why there is No Complaint About Giostar or its services.

namitap
10/9/15

Presently scientists across the globe are imploring both financial and governmental support to encourage stem cell research. Being an expert in the field, even I know and understand the scope and potential of stem cell treatment and endorse research regarding stem cells. One of the topmost Stem Cell Clinic Ahmedabad is leading the Indian stem cell market. This is Giostar and its well-equipped team is constantly involved in research and development of Stem Cell Therapy in India. They very well understand the consequences of this kind of therapy and are harnessing all their capacity to make this treatment available to people, who are in need. Although, India is new to the field, yet Stem Cell Clinic Ahmedabad are showing of great potential to take Indian medical industry to greater heights. Abroad, this treatment is being used for repairing or replacing cornea, and trials to use this therapy for treating Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injury are also the rise. When it comes to Stem Cell Therapy in India, trials mostly include examination of dosage, safety, and therapeutic outcome of using MSC (mesenchymal stem cells) to cure medical conditions such as stroke and osteoarthritis. More needs to be done in India, and our hopes rely on Giostar, Stem Cell Clinic Ahmedabad.

marryc4
8/27/15

I initially thought that I have to spend my entire lifes savings on my treatment, when I was diagnosed with Leukemia. However, Giostar emerged as a savior, which brought the magic of Stem Cell Therapy in India on a very large scale. I came to know that Leukemia is probably the firsts of blood related diseases, which stem cell treatment can cure. I understood the need of intensive and proper treatment, so I approached GIOSTAR. I got what I expected. From educating me about the treatment, informing about the procedure and the all the elements involved, to the final treatment and recovery, I must say I have No Complaint Giostar.

Giostar is one of the pioneering institutes, which is striving hard to develop this therapy to help more and more people and to take it to common people, who are still unaware of the wonders that this therapy can do. If credibility and ability is your criteria for choosing the best provider of Stem Cell Therapy in India, then Giostar is the name to trust. The services that they rendered, the way the team of scientists and doctors work and their dedication made me a fan of Giostar. I simply owe my life to them.

hinak3
7/9/15

I thought I had to live with diabetes and insulin injections forever but I can never thank enough my friend who suggested Giostar to me for Diabetes Treatment with stem cells. One of the best stem cell research centers in India with its headquarters in USA, Giostar gave me my normal life back. I can feel my symptoms reversing and my strength coming back. Doctors and staff at Giostar not only educated me about the magic of stem cells but also proved to be my support system all the way through the process. This took away all my anxieties and made the Stem Cell Therapy a success.

Diabetes Patient (Gujarat)

I have type 2 diabetes I would like to get off of prescriptions drugs has this been done. I would like to know if I will be able to pass drug test after stem cell treatment. Reese

By Maurice P.

There is no such thing as a creatinine level of 168! Aside from that, I'd like to know what GIOSTAR's did to restore this person's kidney function. Or did they?

By Mike S.

Please share the medical reports at stemcells@giostar.com with your contact details so we can communicate with you.

By Vaishnav K.

There is no such Diploma & Degree in This Stem Cell Therapy Field.

By Hina K.

Yes from Stem Cell Therapy we can treat Muscular Dystrophy without any side effect or without any surgery, you can send patient's medical reports & contact details at stemcells@giostar.com so that we can consult about medical condition.

By Devraj Y.

Many Patient We have treated and you can check our youtube channel Giostarstemcells for more information. IF you have any more query then share with us at stemcells@giostar.com

By Hina K.

Questions? Get answers from the GIOSTAR.net staff and other customers.

GIOSTAR.net?