Get Viewed

Get Viewed has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Get Viewed ranks 239th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Get Viewed?

“Best site ever”

Attaa J.
1/20/20

This site will help you to do whatever you want Will give you views and likes And every thing you need

“Total Scam will take your money and not actually do...”

Deni B.
4/12/11

Total Scam will take your money and not actually do anything, they do not respond to chaser emails regarding the service they offer, they take the payment and DO NOT DELIVER... anything i might as well as throw $99 that was wasted down a drain!

attaaj
January 20th, 2020

This site will help you to do whatever you want
Will give you views and likes
And every thing you need

maryj128
November 17th, 2015

I've tried maybe 4 different sites to promote my instagram page and one just charged me and never delivered, another took days and several complaints to do the job, and the rest provided such terrible followers that most were removed in a couple of days... I've tried getviewed and was finally satisfied with the work. It's been 3 weeks and the followers are all there, I even gained more naturally. The delivery was quick, and quality of followers is totally ok. So if you need to promote your instagram account, I'd highly recommend them.

toms791
July 29th, 2019

I've used this site a few years ago to promote a couple of my YouTube videos. They delivered on time and the views were top notch, with high retention and after a few years passed my videos and the views are still there. I used them again just recently and was once again impressed with the quality of their service. So I would highly recommend this company.

denib
April 12th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Get Viewed staff and other customers.

With a network of 1.3 million people we can get Facebook likes and fans at affordable rates. Buy real Facebook likes with confidence and a lifetime guarantee.

tobym36
Toby M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Get Viewed?

Have a question about Get Viewed?