Review of PetBox

San Diego, CA 92121
support@getpetbox.com

evem10
12/10/15

Took my $99.00 for a special and I never received a single box! Plus website and phone number don't work... They took my money and I can't get it back! They are thrives!

dustinc19
12/4/15

Last year the service was great, until October of this year. They sent out a special and took our money. Thank God a CC was used, we will be cancelling this charge since we haven't received any money back or product. No returned calls or e-mails from customer service let alone anyone. This company is being reported.

bobr59
10/26/15

The new owners are rip off artists! Scamsters and liars now run the company. Don't get fooled, you are going to be sorry that you ever signed up for Petbox.

laurans
10/22/15

I ordered a box almost two months ago. I never received the box so I asked for a refund. I have sent about 20 emails and called multiple times. They have not sent a box nor returned my money. Do not buy from them, they will just take your money.

patriciap50
9/23/15

Took my money (about $350 for the year) and only sent me four months of subscription service. I have sent them over 20 emails, and they won't answer their phones. They are still publicly advertising their business, but they ran out of money. They won't send you a box or pay their vendors. It is a total scam.

krisr25
9/8/15

I am one of Petbox's vendors. They have not paid our outstanding invoice in total since March! They have only paid a small portions of what they owe us...the original outstanding invoice was for over $3600.00...they still owe nearly $2700.00!!! Now they don't return emails or calls. Avoid working with them and DO NOT SUPPORT them!

angl15
12/28/14

I purchased a groupon for a six month subscription. You get to pick the items to put in the box based on the points. The items that we received were very good quality and nothing made my puppy sick. Great company and products.

antitwatj
8/16/14

My box was overpriced junk. I could make the toys it came with, and the treats made my pets sick. I cancelled my subscription after I received the box, and the person that I spoke to has been bugging me since. I've gotten emails, phone calls, and invitations for friendship on social networking. It's insane! I wouldn't have had to cancel if they weren't sneaky; I signed up for one box, ONE TIME ONLY, and no reoccurring charges, yet after I received it, I got an email saying I would be receiving a second box and will be charged. They lied and tried to trick me. I do not recommend the items sold on this site, or the company in general.

Tip for consumers: Just stay away from this company. Seriously.

Questions? Get answers from the PetBox staff and other customers.

PetBox?