Review of OptiMind

orders@getoptimind.com

ericl147
Eric L.
3/3/17

My experience with AlternaScript's products and Alexis, one of their customer service representatives, has been fantastic! OptiMind is a super valuable asset in a very saturated market. AlternaScript is playing a key role in a very misunderstood industry, and they are very knowledgeable about their products. :)

danielh140
Daniel H.
2/27/17

The shipment was fast and on time. AlternaScript's customer service was beautiful and perfect! Alexis should be given a $13 raise; she made my day 300% times better. :)

johanar5
Johana R.
2/27/17

Customer service with AlternaScript has been to the utmost satisfaction. I like that the company believes in what they sell. I also love that you can text in which makes everything so much easier! I talked to Ellen and she helped give me more time on my free trial and helped me customize my subscription! Overall, I had a great experience! :)

jesser65
Jesse R.
1/23/17

Ordered the trial pack and loved it. My "brain fog" cleared up and I find myself being able to multitask much easier. Would recommend.

deborahw125
Deborah W.
1/13/17

Customer service is the best I\'ve experienced!
Product works great too!
You have yourselves one **** of a company!!!

mikef122
Mike F.
1/10/17

Really have been more focused since i started optimind. Haven't had a coffee in weeks. Feeling great!

annaz18
Anna Z.
1/9/17

I have ADD and have been stuck feeling dependent on pharmaceutical meds since college. Optimind is helping me transition out of that and back into natural productivity. I am thankful to have found this product. I highly recommend to anyone looking to improve cognitive function and focus.

ericc206
Eric C.
1/4/17

The customer service is probably the best I've ever come across. Kind, punctual, understanding and gets things done. The products themselves are great and have tried all three. I'm definitely sticking with the OptiMind product for a while.

jareds53
Jared S.
12/30/16

Optimind has given me an edge and helped me to juggle my life with greater efficiency and control. I am glad that I decided to give it a try even though I was skeptical at first. Within 30 minutes of swallowing the first pill I felt a difference. It didn't work like NZT-48, the nootropic in the Limitless movie. At first, the increase in cognitive performance was unbelievable. I'm pretty great at mental math already, but it made multiplying 4 digit numbers together a piece of cake. I could keep track of long lists of information- working memory was nearly doubled. Over time the pills were less effective but they still bolster my mental endurance and clarity. The Optimind customer service team is extremely helpful and friendly. They even send out motivational content to remind me of ways to achieve my goals. I look at optimind as a tool but it's also a community of dreamers.

allysons12
Allyson S.
12/28/16

Although it looks like your website has a few hiccups that you're working through, your customer service was excellent and able to perform my request immediately.

I'm a public accountant working on obtaining my CPA while still trying to find time for my hobbies of painting and working out. OptiMind has helped me cut down on my coffee intake yet feel more energized, therefore more hydrated and alert. The focused energy OptiMind provides allows me to put forth my best work, whether in the office or working around the house.

I'm hyperglycemic with constantly slightly shaky hands. For the first week of using the product, I was not very hungry, and my hands were quite shaky. These side effects quickly diminished as my body adjusted, and I feel great physically as my coffee intake has decreased substantially along with my stress as I am able to stay focused and provide my best work.

michaelz33
Michael Z.
12/22/16

Best, easiest, and fastest customer experience of any company I've ever dealt with. It makes you wonder why every single other company isn't following their service model.

kylel88
Kyle L.
12/20/16

Alexis needs to be promoted because she has given me the best customer service I have ever received... Twice! You're awesome! :)

calebk22
Caleb K.
12/8/16

Overall great experience. I bought two bottles and have been taking only 1 pill a day for a month now. I don't feel the need for coffee or any other sort of caffeine while using optimind. My ability to focus is sharper and I'm able to retain a lot more information than I normally could!

Thanks Optimind!

adamk139
Adam k.
12/5/16

This product is truly amazing. But AlternaScript as a company transcends simply product quality standards. You guys are always extremely attentive, equally helpful, and incredibly easy to get in touch with. I really appreciate the help, as do my grades, and more importantly, my future. 11/10, would recommend to anyone.

johny84
John Y.
11/22/16

It's been a great experience talking to the customer service. I feel 100% satisfied with the customer service from Gary and Alexis. :)

jonathany14
Jonathan Y.
9/29/16

Love the product! Optimind gave me energy and focus and customer service with Victoria is the Best! I would recommend it for anyone!

mariem229
Marie M.
9/14/16

Not only is the product great but customer service has been very knowledgeable and courteous, gets my order correct all the time!

alphac14
Alpha C.
8/9/16

Since I've used this product it's like a new me! I'm very happy I've finally found something that has helped me progress and I can't wait for my friends to see the outcomes.

alexisc67
Alexis C.
8/8/16

I loooove OptiMind. It's seriously made my life easier. I take two every morning (and sometimes one in the afternoon if I feel like I need it) and it helps me wake up and not feel groggy during the morning hours. I also feel like I'm a better multitasker now. My favorite effect from OptiMind is that it gives me the ability to organize and compartmentalize my thoughts. Normally I am very scatterbrained, but this supplement makes me feel like I can tackle everything that's going on in my head, and it actually really reduces my anxiety!

justint92
Justin T.
5/18/16

I have always been a heavy coffee drinker to stay awake. But optimind has allowed me to stay awake and energized all day everyday. I had a plethora of questions because I didn't understand how good it was, and their customer support was on top of it messaging me back within the hour. Restup is also a great product that helped me get to sleep at night and be completely rested for work at 5 am. So to a great product, thanks optimind!

donalds194
Donald S.
2/29/16

Will at Focus@Will gave you a plug when he was being interviewed on the radio and later clarified the product to me when I could not find it on my own online search.

He has a sound based App for ADD that audibly works to improve focus....Anyway, I tried the sample of Optimind and RestUp and was impressed by my ability to organize well for about 2-3 days, and had to try more because organization and focus and deep rest are my problem areas. For three days of the trial, I lived the life I have always wanted to with clear calm focus awareness and problem solving. When I got my regular supply, the affect was less, but still allowed with a third dose to allow me to knock out more work than usual.

brittanyn27
Brittany N.
2/25/16

I think the price is a little steep, and that there should be enough in one bottle to take two a day since that's the dose that was spoken so well about. But besides those issues, I am beyond impressed by the product. I have suffered with severe social anxiety my whole life, and on the first day of taking optimind I found that I could go about my day cheerfully and 100% unafraid of being in public and around others. I could talk with anyone effortlessly, and I felt completely myself the whole time. Perhaps more myself.

jonv32
Jon V.
2/23/16

Would be 5 stars all the way down, but some of the features on the website are constantly "under construction". Also one bottle doesn't last a month, is why I gave 4 stars for price I pay for the product.

Great product otherwise.

daniela166
Daniel A.
2/5/16

Christine Flores was an amazing help with getting back to me with all my questions via email. Quick response and answered and helped with all the questions I had.

scottb417
Scott B.
2/5/16

I am very pleased with OPTIMIND as a product. I have experienced no side effects and get a nice clean energized feeling with an overall sense of wellbeing with a noted decrease in anxiety. Only issue that I have is that the energy feeling does not last long. I started with 1 pill in the AM and did up myself to 2. I could see myself adding another 2 in the afternoon which is in accordance with the bottle directions. Since I have had no side effects, this does seem doable. Otherwise, great product!

Questions? Get answers from the OptiMind staff and other customers.

OptiMind?