Review of OptiMind

Tel: 888-784-9315

moeh7
Moe H.
4/12/18

With Optimind there is no comepetition. I am the competition. An extremely gratifying experience - both the supplement and the level of customer service.

johnm1370
John M.
4/12/18

Didn't order the correct program the first time........Issue was resolved immediately and professionally. I will continue to use the product as it definitively helps me.

troya32
TROY A.
4/12/18

Just tried the trial version and I gotta say it works. It convinced me to order me. My mind is focused on manifesting my dreams. Why wasn't this available years ago? It changed my life forever thanks.

patrickj87
Patrick J.
4/12/18

The product is great, customer service was very helpful when I did not receive my order due to the postal service and sent another one.

kaylar45
Kayla R.
4/12/18

Had an issue with an Optimind order and they were able to take care of it completely, really satisfied with the service Optimind has provided and I am happy to have been a customer. If I ever need Optimind in the future I will be sure to use their service again.

dorisb61
Doris B.
4/12/18

I have nothing but great things to say about the entire process as well as the product. I had a question and the response was quick, friendly, and knowledgable.

tonys235
Tony S.
4/12/18

Optimind has replaced my morning cup of coffee. I love the mental clarity and energy throughout the day, and I sleep great at night too! Thanks for such a fabulous product

jesseb82
Jesse B.
4/12/18

I tried the sample and decided not to buy anymore, after 2 weeks I realized that the product did make a big difference so I decided to renew and I am so glad I did !!

richs89
Rich S.
4/12/18

BUY IT! I absolutely love this product! It has changed my day-to-day productivity. I am cruising through my to-do lists and feel like I am more engaged in my daily life. Not only is the product wonderful, the OptiMind team is very kind and helpful! I recommend OptiMind to everyone! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

ryanf81
ryan f.
4/12/18

Awesome product! Works like a charm! I'm a waiter so I have a lot of items and names to remember and optimind brings me to a place where memorization is an easy thing to achieve! Thank you so much! I will be using this product for years to come!

scottn76
scott n.
4/12/18

The gentleman that I spoke to on the telephone today in regards to my cancellation of my monthly subscription after my free trial was incredibly helpful and gracious. It was my pleasure to deal with him as a representative of your organization. As I discussed with him in that phone call I am a proponent of this product and would highly recommend it to others and will do so. I canceled the subscription only because I don't like to be tied to an obligation of that sort. I will continue to purchase this product on a monthly capacity. Thank you all for a great product.

paulettey1
Paulette Y.
4/12/18

Great nootropic. Definitely works for me and helps to keep me focused and sharp through my work day. The website doesn't have all its features supported yet but they are easily reachable via their Facebook page and respond to messages within 24 hrs. Thank you!

bertr18
BERT R.
4/12/18

I gave delivery time a 4 out of 5 only for the fact that I ordered about noon on the Friday before a long holiday weekend (Memorial Day), since my order wasn't shipped until Tuesday, I wasted 7 days of my 14 day trial before I even tried my first dose. I didn't think about this until after I ordered and checked the FAQs to find that my trial started the day I placed the order. I feel like maybe I should have been given a few days for shipping before this trial started.

I gave price a 4 out of 5 due to the fact that this seems like a product that I'd like to continue taking for many months, possibly even something I would take indefinitely, therefore, $43 a month for a bottle that only provides 32 capsules (and ultimately needing 2 a day) seems expensive. However, I am happy there is a double bottle price for $63. It still feels like it hurts my wallet a bit, but it is definitely less expensive than other similar supplements. As long as the price doesn't increase, I will be happy paying this price.

With the small complaints aside, I would like to say that this product has been great for me and would like to mention some positive notes about Optimind and the company! Keep in mind that I have only just finished my 14 day trial.

I did some research (please note I only searched for just a couple hours) on nootropics before I made my purchase and could not find any that had every ingredient included; some websites selling nootropics products charged about $20-30 for a 30 count bottle, BUT it also recommended other supplements to take with it to help absorption or to counteract other ingredients that use up certain chemicals in the brain quickly, causing headaches; these were sold separately when Optimind actually includes these all in one capsule. I feel like Optimind was strategic in creating this supplement to include everything you would need when taking a nootropic and all in one capsule. So even though the price seems high, I felt like I was getting my moneys worth.

I've been impressed with my results. I started out taking one a day. The first day I took it I got to work that morning and sped through my work timely and efficiently. Though I felt like I still wanted a little more of a boost, so I started taking two a day. It makes me feel great during the day. I feel more focused in my work and have more motivation to get through those tiresome workdays. I don't even notice any kind of crash during the evening and have not noticed any side effects yet. I forgot to take them one day before I left for work, but felt that I still had some lingering effects from the previous day! Maybe this is all in my mind (pun intended), but that makes me feel better knowing that I can skip a day here and there and not worry about feeling a drastic difference. I do recommend not drinking any additional caffeine with the supplements due to the fact that I forgot one morning and had a cappuccino only to experience some shakes for an hour or so.

I tried going online to change to 2 bottles a month and it told me this was not available online yet, I needed to call customer service. This was a little aggravating and I put it off. My first paid order came so quickly, it surprised me when I got the email confirmation, and I was sad I had not increased my order to 2 bottles. I called the next morning to see if I could change it and left a message because the office was currently closed; however, they called me back later that day and addressed my issue, luckily the shipment had not left yet and he was able to change my order at the last minute. I appreciate the great service in that regard! Also, I felt like the person I talked to was not your typical supplement-type sales person just trying to sell me more products and didn't sound like they had a practiced speech, he sounded like a real human being! I felt like it was more personal and that he was truly there to help me get the most out of my product and service.

Hopefully this review helps!

graced67
Grace D.
4/12/18

The ordering process was a breeze and within days I had my beautiful box delivered to me. I tried 3 different nootropics and Optimind gave me the energy to stop procrastinating and a clear mind to help me feel sane again...something I really missed after having four children one after another, and living a sleep deprived, inefficient and zombie-like life. When I take Optimind, I don't get my kids' names mixed up, I don't forget what I was talking about mid sentence, I can deliver quick, logical solutions to anything that gets thrown in my direction and I am sleeping at night because I was so active and engaged during the day. Thank you for restoring me and making me feel amazing again!

amazingp1
Amazing P.
4/12/18

The product was amazing. It starts working fast and lasts for about 10 hours. The only negative side effect I noticed was that it made my urine smell weird, but I'll gladly take that any day to get the enhancement from OptiMind. The only other complaint is that the price seems a little high considering it takes 2 bottles to have a full month supply. Other than that, the site, the service, and the product are all fantastic and I will definitely be buying more in the very near future.

michaelg249
Michael G.
4/12/18

AJ Bale was very helpful and friendly in dealing with my questions about billing, etc. He made the experience very easy and added to my already high opinion about OptiMind as a company. I appreciate AJ's help and would definitely recommend his company to friends and family.

ryanb173
Ryan B.
4/12/18

At first I was skeptical, but once I tried the product I could feel a huge difference in my overall performance. As a full time student, employee, and father I really needed help trying to keep everything together and OptiMind does the job well.

keithb172
Keith B.
4/12/18

I was a little skeptical at first whether this product would do what it claimed to do. I can honestly say that I have been using it for the past couple months and I definitely notice a difference. The only way to understand how it works is to try it for yourself! I highly recommend this to anybody who wants to focus longer without any sort of mental or physical fatigue.

nickt89
Nick T.
4/12/18

amazing, everything about the product and service is market leading. so much in fact i'm pushing to be able to market the product myself! i've already recommended it to all my friends

jeffj115
Jeff J.
4/12/18

Optimind is an incredible product. It gives clarity of mind through a natural blend of essential vitamins and herbs, with no negative side effects. The companies website is still under development in some areas, but their customer service is superb.

charlesj118
CHARLES J.
4/12/18

I love the product. As a full-time administrator in higher education, a full-time PhD student, a bi-vocational pastor, a husband, and father, I am constantly looking for ways to improve my performance. I finally found a significant way to do so with OptiMind.

brittanyn27
Brittany N.
4/12/18

I think the price is a little steep, and that there should be enough in one bottle to take two a day since that's the dose that was spoken so well about. But besides those issues, I am beyond impressed by the product. I have suffered with severe social anxiety my whole life, and on the first day of taking optimind I found that I could go about my day cheerfully and 100% unafraid of being in public and around others. I could talk with anyone effortlessly, and I felt completely myself the whole time. Perhaps more myself.

joshuaw69
Joshua W.
4/12/18

I clicked all of the five star ratings because I meant it! This product is absolutely amazing. As someone with attention deficit issues who does not like relying on medication, this was incredible. It gave me incredible focus and abilities to multitask. It gave me long lasting, jitter free energy. Most importantly, it gave me these things with no downfall. Medication as a teen altered my moods and even my personality. Far from the case with OptiMind. I never had to contact customer service for any issue with the product, simply changes I needed to make with my orders. Each time I was responded to (very quickly) by a company founder who was able to help me quickly and efficiently. They made me feel like a friend, not a customer. I have recommended OptiMind to several people and will continue to do so!

richardb451
Richard B.
4/12/18

The staff at OptiMind are gracious, prompt, and awesome. I am recommending OptiMind to my friends and family!

stephenc200
Stephen C.
4/12/18

Awesome product and fantastic customer service (quick to respond and get items updated in my account). Highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the OptiMind staff and other customers.

OptiMind?