CryptoTab Browser

CryptoTab Browser has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CryptoTab Browser ranks 202nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate CryptoTab Browser?

“It have less functionality than Chrome”

Christopher C.
6/13/20

CryptoTab Browser is just browser based on Chromium (open source browser made by Google), But when you use that you will receive bitcoin sometimes. It have less functionality than Chrome, and tends to crash often. But the idea of alternative browser, that pays user in cryptocurrency is awesome, so I will rate that at 5 stars, even If it don't deserve at that point.

“Mining bitcon”

Abdulla N.
2/3/21

This site is legit but they have very poor customer service. I got blocked my account after I take my first payouts I sebd several mail to them still I didn't got any answers from them

abdullan3
February 3rd, 2021

christopherc1115
June 13th, 2020

But when you use that you will receive bitcoin sometimes.

kashifb2
March 1st, 2021

DO NOT buy the pro version and DO NOT buy any boost. DO NOT buy their subscription. I regretfully bought the useless pro version for £2.19 and on top I paid £60.99 for a 15x boost and it just vanished in thin air. They took money out of my account and there was no boost whatsoever. I was still on 1x. Contacted the support and was sent email that we are looking into it. Asked for a full refund and sent them invoice as proof and after that it's complete silence, no response from them. That's £60.99 stolen from me. Rubbish app, appalling support, unethical business practice and just cons/ thiefs to steal your money. Complaining to consumer ombudsman and will take it further till I get my money back. On here, a bot will respond to your review (see rest of reviews) which doesn't help at all. Stay away from this app. There are plenty others much much better than this utter rubbish.

stanleyj34
June 12th, 2019

Cryptobrowser is a browser just like chrome browser where you browser internet, but in it's case you earn bitcoin in return... it also has refferal aspect up to 6 levels deep. Ever since i have got this browser i have been able to invite 100 people with my link, and i have also earned alot of bitcoin even without knowing am working.

You can cash out your bitcoin straight to your wallet.

filiph12
February 23rd, 2021

If you are looking for best internet browser and mine some BTC during internet browsing without any performance losses CryptoTab Browser is what you have been looking for for a long time. Withdrawals are really working directly to your wallet.
If you would like to join use my refferal link cryptotabbrowser.com/13642324 and you will get 3% increased mining speed from standard speed.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the CryptoTab Browser staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CryptoTab Browser?

Have a question about CryptoTab Browser?