Review of General Steel

10639 W Bradford Rd
Littleton, Colorado 80127, United States
questions@gensteel.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Price Your Building in Just 3 Easy Steps!
Get Quote

clintw28
10/10/18

I was in the market for a shop type building and heard about General Steel on the radio. I called and spoke with Karl and later communicated with Billy. I am new to the process and not sure what I needed to do. They have helped guide me through the process. They have made it easy to start the process and I am looking forward to getting the project completed.

rogerj48
Roger J.
9/27/18

I am very familiar with steel buildings; I have fabricated some of my own and have erected probably 15 buildings over the years. Earlier this year I was looking for a 34x50 and decided to give General Steel a try. I was put in contact with Jason in sales, he was very professional and quoted a competitive price Ryan B helped with coordinating and finalizing the design, both were great to work with. The 34x50 delivered as scheduled, I was impressed with the quality of the building and it went up without any issues. I have also recently purchased a second building from General Steel that is scheduled to be delivered sometime in October. If this order goes as smooth as the other did, there will be no reason why General would not get my future business as well. Overall I am quite pleased with the Customer service and quality of the General Steel building.

roberta212
Robert A.
9/13/18

I have recently retired and have relocated to Florida and was looking for new building for my Man Cave. I contacted several companies to get quotes one of them being General Steel, I was fortunate enough to be put in contact with Joanie in sales. Joanie's professionalism and attention to detail put her and General Steel way above the other companies. She went way out of her way to assist me and was an absolute joy to work with. I couldn't be happier, Thanks Joanie, highly recommended.

lindas935
8/24/18

I appreciated how Steve responded promptly to my questions and requests. He also was very helpful in helping us design the perfect building for our needs. Excellent service,

nadineb31
7/2/18

Billy Burnham has helped us through the planning stages for our building. Billy shared ideas, options, requirements and timeliness as we worked through several revisions to our original plan. We are looking forward to the final fabrication, delivery and erection of the building process being just as successful as Billy has made the planning stage.

joshuaw111
7/2/18

Just wanted to let whom ever it may concern know Brian Thompson was great to work with Our next project will be much bigger and hope Brian will work with us again.

brianm649
6/15/18

Completely professional with excellence Billy answer all my questions and if you didnt have an answer he got back with me that same day every question I had all via email or voicemail he had answered it professionally always asked how I was doing hows the project going I am so impressed with this guy and if I had more money Id buy Another building

jakeh88
5/20/18

The help I recieved from my sales consultant Jon Flight and the rest if the team was phenomenal, outstanding business and first class engineering.

corlett
Corlet T.
5/20/18

I contacted General Steel in mid February 2018 to inquire about a new steel building, I was put in contact with Andy in sales. Andy was a pleasure to work with he was very prompt in following up anytime I had a question, he did a great job helping me with this purchase, I would recommend Andy to others.

audreyb43
4/18/18

My consultant was awesome. General steel has been absolutely wonderful, The person helping me, was well for starters very helpful.

adriann141
3/20/18

Their customer service staffs are proficient, learned and low weight client administration and walk you through each progression of the procedure
Exceptionally service!

tammyp72
Tammy P.
3/19/18

We are building a new house and also wanted a shop on the property. I called General Steel and was put in contact with Michael B he was extremely helpful in the sales process and always got back with me in a timely manner. Ron L is assisting with the design layout and has been helpful as well. Unfortunately we ran into a slight delay on our end with the property closing, we are still moving forward although a little slower than we originally anticipated.

toddm130
Todd M.
3/13/18

I have been planing on building a large shop for many years, I've accumulated so many tools over the years plus I am tired of working on machinery and equipment outside. I contacted General Steel and have been working with Derek and Luke, they have been really good to work with and due to my schedule, I am not the easiest person to get a hold of, they were very patient and we were able to get the design completed.

chrisz19
Chris Z.
3/9/18

I was searching for a new steel building for my business after my old building caught fire and burned to the ground. I contacted Chase at General Steel and he was very helpful, he answered all of my questions and was able to price the replacement building to fit well within my budget. Engineering is completed and we are getting the order into the delivery schedule soon, everyone at General Steel has been great to work with, I am glad I chose them for this project.

marks641
mark S.
3/4/18

We have property in Virginia and also in Southern Colorado, we were looking to add a 5,000 square foot building on the Colorado property. I contacted General Steel and ended up working with Tony M. and Billy B. both have been very responsive to any questions I've had and have been really easy to work with. I am very happy with the service that I have received so far and would recommend them to others.

alices143
Alice S.
2/24/18

Everything has been great so far, we are early into the project but the Customer Service that I have received so far has been Great. Mark in sales and Luke assisting with the coordination of the project both have been really easy to work with, I am looking forward to the delivery of the building.

johnc1002
John C.
2/4/18

I've had my 67 G.T.O in storage for years and have wanted a new Garage to keep it closer to home. I called General Steel & worked with Chris H. in sales and Billy B. has been helping me finalize the design. Both of them have been great to work with, always responsive and very friendly, I would recommend working with them to others.

todds103
1/11/18

Excellent customer service. Questions were answered promptly. Would definitely recommend General Steel to others.

philg39
12/19/17

From the beginning of the process General Steel has delivered as promised. The project and sales staff offer professional, knowledgeable and low pressure customer service and walk you through every step of the process. I couldnt be happier with my choice to go with the folks at General Steel.
Highly recommended!

stevea165
Steve A.
11/13/17

I was shopping for a steel building & called General Steel. I was put in contact with Joanie B. She was very professional to work with, answered all of my questions and most importantly she was able to get me the building I wanted at a great price, I am very happy!

triciad12
11/1/17

We most certainly didn't have the smoothest transaction and we know things happen but we had a heap of problems at first, to where we wrote a disgruntled review. However, they actually cared enough to call and research and find out what all went wrong and worked really hard to make things better. Somethings couldn't be corrected but they even tried to accommodate for that as well. In the end, we are good.

pastorj2
Pastor J.
9/17/17

We have been planning on building a new multipurpose building for the church for quite sometime. I spoke with General Steel a year ago and was put in contact with Charlie W. He did an excellent job for us, he was very professional and didn't try to high pressure us into a sale. We are just starting the design phase,however so far I am very pleased with our decision to use General Steel for our project.

dennisa37
8/21/17

Chase was great to work at my (slow) pace. We started out in the fact gathering phase, and took our time to get to the purchase phase. Chase did a good job of keeping to our pace. No presure. We are working through the design phases and look forward to getting the building up and going. Pleasant experience to this point.

harolde9
8/9/17

Derik treated me well and with respect. He worked at finding me the best deal for my needs. I would purchase another building from him.

tonym181
8/7/17

It's very early in our process, however, so far so good. 100 character minimum almost talked me out of participating but here you go.

Hello David, Apologies, I cannot find in the database any Church buildings that have been delivered in the immediate Topeka area. I'm sure our website has many pictures of Churches that we have done throughout the country over the years. I realize that is not the same as doing a drive by, but hopefully you can find a similar design that might suit your needs. Thank You for contacting us we appreciate the opportunity

By Bruce G., General Steel Representative

Hello John, I am not sure, I would need to get one of the construction specialists involved. Could you please call me, I will need more information about the project, my direct line is below. Thank You, Bruce Graham 720-981-6085

By Bruce G., General Steel Representative
Questions? Get answers from the General Steel staff and other customers.

21 Photos for General Steel