Review of Gemexi

Tel: +91 9829203050

cynthiac459
Cynthia C.
2/17/19

Was shopping at Christmas and i had a tall order to fill...
Anf she did.. Her product is ALWAYS perfect.... a wonderful designer...
Top on my list. Pleasant...professional....
Love her

charisj2
Charis J.
2/15/19

I LOVE this great company! Such great, beautiful and awesome designed quality products !!!! My favorite !
Thank YOU for being Awesome ! :-)

popsl
pops L.
2/9/19

I was thrilled with my ammonite fossil with ammolite pendant, all set in sterling silver. I am very proud of my purchase, and show it to all my friends. Thank you to the clever crafts person who made my jewellery.

int5
In t.
2/2/19

Beautiful jewelry, bought topaz ring. Perfectly made. Quite heavy, looks amazing. Pure stone and great details. Costumer support was understanding and polite!

dianh10
Dian H.
1/31/19

Have shopped here for a long time, when company was Jewelexi. Have always been satisfied with products and services. Still the same with Gemexi, thanks. Like the cards that come with the jewellery stating.925 sterling guarantee. Like the care taken with packaging. Like free shipping. Like communication. Will shop with Gemexi in future as long as quality remains consistent.

cairinem
Cairine M.
1/29/19

Anything I have ordered from Gemexi has come well packaged so there are no broken pieces and they are the same as pictured. I've had great luck buying from them.

irenao1
Irena O.
1/25/19

Polecam klientom Firmę GEMEXI. Jest to firma profesjonalna. Od wielu miesięcy jestem stałym i bardzo zadowolonym klientem :-) Jeden raz pojawił się drobny problem,ale natychmiast został rozwiązany przez pracownika ,doskonale przygotowanego do obsługi klienta. Zamówione przedmioty przychodzą bardzo szybko
i są doskonale zabezpieczone przed uszkodzeniem.

juliaz12
Julia Z.
1/22/19

I love the design of Gemexi's jewels. They are modern, stylish and above all... the gems are genuine :-) and just as they are described. What you see it's what you get, folks ! I highly recommend.
Thank you Gemexi for this pleasent experience !

sarad117
Sara D.
1/21/19

Received the product with plenty of time before the holiday and felt the product looked similar to the photos.

chuvashovao
Chuvashova O.
1/21/19

Today I received another order. As always delighted. Everything is very beautiful! Quality is on top. I want to order again and again. Guys, you're the best!!!

zsabrinas
Zsabrina S.
1/19/19

The jewlery is beautifully made well priced and arrives on time they have many many different unique pieces and lots of different gems and jewels I've never seen such variety it even came in a little plastic box I've been using them for little pieces of jewlery so they don't get lost I will be buying more pieces for myself and family members definitely worth it

adelpapaq
adelpapa Q.
1/19/19

I have bought a couple of times from GEMEXI, and kept coming back, because the quality of the products, and the attention of the staff. Five Stars! *****

gemcatg
Gemcat G.
1/18/19

I have been purchasing from this company for about two years now. I have gotten some very nice rings from them but I have also been disappointed in some items. This last purchase was a multi color rainbow topaz ring. The ring did not live up to the photo from which I based my purchase. The stone is quite dark when you look at it from the top of the stone. You have to almost view the stone from the side or at an angle to see any color play. Not what I was expecting.

yuu
Yu U.
1/18/19

I ordered a tricolor spinner ring and was surprised by the high quality of this meticulously crafted piece of jewelry which I got for such an affordable price! Also, the moss agate and amethyst earrings I bought together with the ring are lovely and well executed. Shipping was fast - I highly recommend this seller.
10/10 will buy again!

silvijap
Silvija P.
1/17/19

I have been buying from this company for several years - their product is always excellent quality and as shown and described. Their customer service has always been first class if there is ever an issue with late delivery which usually is a result of my countries postal problems - I highly recommend this company for their service and excellent value and quality of products.

stephanieq7
Stephanie Q.
1/17/19

Absolutely beautiful ring. Good quality, solid. Great, secure and speedy service. I'm very impressed.

geml6
Gem L.
1/16/19

I was impressed that a signature was required to take possession of the package. Less chance of it being stolen. I love jewelry and the stones

adriano15
Adrian O.
1/15/19

We have received the silver rings and they are so beautiful. The shipping was fast and very well packaged in a nice box. I will buy again without any hesitation

carolynh104
Carolyn H.
1/15/19

Found these earrings online and loved the design (Tree of Life) with red bloodstone behind silver. A message came through that delivery would be between Jan. (?) and March 4th. THis is a birthday present for March 9th so I was sweating it but they came in today, the 15th of January. Lovely! I'm going out to look for green bracelet to match green stones I purchased the same day.

katarinak12
Katarina K.
1/15/19

I'm very happy and satisfied with every purchase that I've ever done. They hold high quality on both gemstones and design. I can highly recommend Gemexi!

kevinv89
Kevin V.
1/15/19

Very good products , very fast shipping.a and great prices. I have ordered before and will do so again. Highly recommended . Kevin J. Vuillemot

charisj1
Charis J.
1/15/19

Hello, I LOVE this company and their Gorgeous Jewelry !!! Great quality, awesome and affordable prices, beautiful styles and stone. I've had Very good luck with everything from them ! Also, their people and customer service are incredible, kind, polite and helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about Gemexi !!!!! Thank YOU for being a Great Company !

tinat96
Tina T.
1/15/19

The parcel arrived in accordance with the estimated timeframe, and the product - silver earrings set with opal and amethyst, were excellent.

celticcatn
CelticCat N.
1/12/19

Gemexi has reasonably-priced gemstone and silver jewelry. I have bought from them several times before, and probably will again.

doreenb44
Doreen B.
1/12/19

Totally loved the ring and pendant I received. Quick shipping and the quality the jewelry was beyond what I expected. I would recommend Gemexi for quality purchased. Can't wait to get my next to items.

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi