Review of Geekly Lab

Tel: +1-877-574-80-50
support@geeklylab.com

bobc319
1/3/19

This company uses folks who do not even understand syntax and have zero grasp of Grammer for the English language. I have no idea why this company is allowed to continue to be in business. They didn't follow the directions for the works and then refused to refund the money paid. Truly a trash company. Do not waste your time or funds

emilyf84
12/12/18

If I could give them 0 stars I would. The day my assignment is due, the status on my paper went to "looking for a geek". I messaged them and they told me that the geek decided to stop writing the paper because they didn't feel likethey had the skills. I advise anyone considering them to RUN.

lauraa205
10/9/18

Gave them more than a week, on the day i was suppose to get the paper they said it is not ready. Couple of hours later they sent me the document, completely did not follow instructions. i gave them a very detailed information and instructions did not follow it. you can tell they wrote the paper in hurry, when told it is wrong they kept me back and forth telling me they are checking. Then they said they need more time. Again couple of hours later they told me i didn't provide enough information and i have to provide them with the reference. Again asked for more time, mind you i am passed my due date to submit the paper. Refused to refund my money. By this time i sat all night and wrote my own paper and i needed my money back. They refused and the insist they will edit. When i refuse, they told me it takes time to investigate and refund. They are liars, don't trust them at all. Until you give them all your money they are very sweet and helpful, once they get their money, they don't care about you.

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hello, Laura! We are really sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience. Please, provide your email so that we could locate you in our client management system, investigate the issue ASAP and provide a compensation once you are mistreated.
tenzinw2
9/4/18

Despite giving all the info and even login to my account, they said i didnt provide enough info. I had to turn in incomplete paper, i asked them to add more they said oh its going to take 24 hrs its due that day! It wasnt my fault for them to find anothing person. They take money very fast yet they take 24 hrs to add lil info.

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hello, Tenzin! We are really sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience. Please, share your email or order number so that we could investigate the case ASAP.
christinem309
5/27/18

I was in a jam and had to get some research papers complete, Geekly Lab helped me get it done and went above and beyond my request for both items. Will continue to use.

lanag16
5/6/18

Very nice service................ I got nice grades and be able to submit my work on time thank you so much Geekly lab for your services.....!!! Keep it up

zoeg18
5/6/18

Really came through last minute when I had to juggle a million papers at once. My assignment actually ended up getting an A+, there were minor adjustments that I had to make but only grammatical errors.

jeremya28
4/25/18

I spent quite a lot of money for 2 separate projects. First one literally got a 0/100. They only sent me answers with no explanations, a document with 30 words. When I asked them why they only sent me answers without explanations they said cause I didn't clarify. They should know better than me that they need to send explanations, this is a homework! So for this reason, they refused to give me a refund. Thank god the answers they provided me with were all wrong. I got my paper back, along with the real answer key. Sent it to them as proof that I got a 0. They were still refusing to refund me. After a week of bugging them I finally got the refund.
Second paper: I got a 60%, all answers were wrong, some of the calculations were correct and the grader honestly was too nice to give me that grade. Result: i got the worst grade of the class, by far! i will not ask for a refund for this project cause talking to them is just a burden worse than the price I paid. Also I know they will come up with an excuse and refuse to pay me the refund

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hello, Jeremy! We are really sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience. Please, share your email or order number so that we could investigate the case ASAP.
ingriah
4/22/18

I would recommend this site to anyone!!! They are fast and would have your work timely. Each time my geek have my papers or even discussions correctly done with no errors!!

kg98
4/22/18

I've been using Geekly Lab for a few months now and they have saved me time and time again. I am currently fighting my way through a class I don't understand, and at first I thought I was screwed. Geekly Lab has helped me with multiple assignments and a term paper. Will be using them lots in the future. Highly recommend!

chrisw330
4/22/18

Excellency at its finest. Always done to the S rating. Awesome help and customer service. Can get expensive when doing power point but essay help is the best

grantl26
4/2/18

I have had two previous AMAZING project with geekly, unfortunately this last project will be my last. I had a project they did great on, an excel spreadsheet, and then a followup project explaining the numbers. I wanted the same geek to work on the project, as they did the numbers and would know what was going on. I was told through customer service this geek was available and to put their ID in my instructions. Well I didnt get this geek, first problem, but not a deal breaker. Then, the day my project was due, the status changed from "geek is working" to "looking for a geek", and I was informed by customer service that a geek refused my project, 5 HOURS BEFORE IT WAS DUE. They found another geek who threw together the project in about an hour, and I was up all night completely re doing it, and had to get an extension from my teacher because I wasn't finished on time. The powerpoint was a few created graphs that werent even in the instructions and no typed explanations like should have been, and my word document didnt have about half of the requirements, and had to rewrite the letter, as you could tell whoever wrote it was not fluent in english. I enjoyed my previous experience, but after this nightmare I dont know if I can return, and almost 100$ down the drain.

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hello, Grant! We are really sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience. Please, share your email or order number so that we could investigate the case ASAP.
lucileh
3/24/18

I am a new customer at Geekly Lab and has tried this service just once a couple of days ago. Well, the reviews I read are positive and negative at the same time. However, I decided to give these guys a try.
Currently, I am having trainings at work and cannot dedicate my full time to studies. I am very skeptical to writing services due to their low quality , however, this time I did not have any choice. My professor assigned a project quality management paper to evaluate a working process of any company by applying TQM. It is a time consuming process and, considering my situation, I was forced to ask Geekly Lab for help.
Here is my feedback based on the essay I received:

The paper was supposed to be 5 pages long. I received 4 and a half. Why? If i ordered 5. I found out later that 1 page is 300 words and the writer follows this rule. So, if you need exactly 5 pages it may require some extra payment. My professor did not say anything, so I hope to get good mark.
The paper itself was well written, I did not ask for revisions. However, I asked my Geek to show me a draft. Seriously, do it!

I communicated with customer support via chat and phone, since I wanted to know for sure that real people work there. Laura (customer support) was very friendly and sounded promising. Customer support is responsive and polite. I did not have any issues.

Deadline

My order was placed for 1 day, pretty much short deadline for such a paper, I admit.
I received a request for extension. I could add my Geek around 7 hours, which is my night time. I was nervous, but the paper came in the morning and it looked fine.

My overall experience is positive and I might come back to Geekly Lab in case I need urgent help.
My 4 star review goes to Geekly Lab :)

kevinr166
3/21/18

Do not use GeeklyLab.com. They basically take your assignment reword your questions as an answer or use a dictionary to try to define what your paper is about.

I was told i would be getting someone experienced in marketing at an MBA level, instead i would say the paper quality i got back would be a D+ in high school.

Customer support is terrible and they asked for a second chance to write the paper, only to provide a new version just as bad and left me less time to complete and turn in my assignment, which i had to write all over from the ground up.

Stay away. They take you money and don't deliver what was promised.

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hi Kenny, I'm Anna, GeeklyLab product manager.
First of all, please accept my apologies for the situation that occurred. I have checked the initial and revised version of the paper that you received. I totally understand your complaint. Although the geek who worked on your order has a degree in Marketing, she was not instructed that you needed an MBA-level paper.
As of right now, we have fully refunded your order. The money will be back to your card within 5-7 business days.
Second, thank you for your feedback. I do believe that we as a business should and will learn from it to improve our services. I'm frustrated just as you are. We will be introducing more strict quality control rules this spring and filter out people with subpar performance.
rudatuhac
3/20/18

I needed an urgent help with the paper "Poverty in Mozambique" cause I have forgotten about it with my constant stress at work. These guys managed to find me a geek within 30 minutes and the final paper was ready within 5 hours. It took place at night, can you imagine?
I did not sleep though, cause I worried if I need to write my essay on my own, but everything ended up great!
Thank you Geekly Lab. I will come back to use your services again.

leeb131
2/20/18

hello everyone, i requested a research report paper on autism from a geek. They charged me $319 on my card. the work was submitted late. the geek never followed the guidelines and rubrics that was attached to my paper. When i called their customer support number and spoke to a guy about it, he saw and admitted that the work was done wrongly and he assured me that a refund will be issued to me.

They had to revise the work but it was still not done correctly. They did for the second time , it came out still wrong. After the work was revised three times, they sent me the final claimed report of the research report.

O.M.G............i cant believe this. I HAD A GRADE OF F. I sent them a message including the feedback from my instructor so that they can issue a refund. I went back and forth with this company and also waited for days but they sent me a message that they cannot issue a refund.

PLEASE RUN!!! RUN!!!! RUN!!!!!!

DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE HORRIBLE GEEKS THAT DON,T UNDERSTAND THE WORK YOU SENT BUT THEY ARE IN SUCH A HURRY TO CHARGE YOU ON YOUR CARD. YOU WILL GET A GRADE OF F AND THEY WILL NEVER REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOU.

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hello, Lee! We are really sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience. Please, share your email or order number so that we could investigate the case ASAP.
anc70
12/21/17

Oh my god. I requested 50 multiple questions and paid almost like $100 and waited 5 days. And then I got an answer from the geek, and guess what?
I got 44% out of 100%. Can you believe it? 44%
They gave me a 100% refund, but I already failed my online exam.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. HORRIBLE SERVICE EVER.

Response from Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative
Hello, we are terribly sorry that you ended up not fully satisfied with your experience.
Please accept sincere apologies for the situation that occurred. The geek that was working on your task is no longer our employee. Thank you so much for this feedback that helped us come to this decision. Really hope you see you back, we will never fail you again!
amandab222
10/11/17

They where very helpful service. When my assignment came back in the wrong format-they fixed it right away and I got a 37 out of 40.

trevorj24
10/10/17

VERY HELPFUL, I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE. ALL MY SUBMISSIONS WERE HANDLE VERY WELL AND PROFERSSIONALLY

TREVORJ

sadiaj1
10/7/17

I have asked them to write many essays for me and they have always done it on time and I have gotten an A in every assignment

evelynp17
9/27/17

This is one of the greatest site to use for your assignments and papers...They are through and precise..

trangp1
9/21/17

This website become my new friend. Since I get to know this, it help me to save more time and have more focus on things I need to do without worrying about my assignament. They always done great job on my order, on time and with high accuracy as well. I'm highly recommend it!

tinat68
9/19/17

I have recently came across this program, and I absolutely love it! Having a fulltime job, school and being a mom to five-year-old twin was getting the better of me. I had an eight-page paper to complete within seven days not only were there able to finish my research paper, but I got an A. I will recommend this to all my friends.

ibtisama
9/19/17

Well I would say this is my first experince and my thought is that it's really reliable and awesome. I will be there for a while.

kingsleyi1
9/19/17

I've gave them 4 papers to write and I've gotten 4 A's for my Business Management 600 course. They are worth the try.

Hello, Thank you for your question.We have Geeks, who complete online quizzes, however, we need to know a little bit more about your task to help you.Our team works 24/7 to ensure that your orders are safe and sound :) A unique 30% prepayment option will give you a chance to see your order before actually paying for it. To start, please, register on our website and place a request with your task. Our support team will guide you and respond to all your questions. Hope, to hear from you soon! Best Regards, Geeklylab Team

By Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative

Hi Eleonora. Hi there. With any requests, just go on our website Geeklylab.com. You'll need to register and once done, you'll be able to easily place your request and adjust the instructions and the description.

By Igor S., Geekly Lab Representative

Hello Clarice, Thank you for your question. Our geeks write 100% unique papers only. We do check every assignment before the delivery. The geeks are not provided with any customer related information, unless it is needed for the order completion. Thus is it totally confidential.

they say they do but there is also an option to pay $10 for a check

By kno b.

Questions? Get answers from the Geekly Lab staff and other customers.

Geekly Lab?