Review of GameSpot

GameSpot reviews

United States

nadias31
4/20/18

i use to have good memories of this company however what goodwill i ever had for the company was wiped out by their official website being modded by a ban bot no one actually works here the mods just post pictures on their wall im not going to buy from this company again at least until they hire people that actually work

jeremyr47
10/28/17

I do visit this site, but only for the latest news in gaming. The reviews are basically a hit-or-miss. While some games are done properly, others are either done by people who didn't play the game for long or have their reviews rigged because of ad revenue or because of a popular franchise (like Call of Duty, which has long become a dead horse). I remember when one reviewer got fired for his review of Kane And Lynch: Dead Men due to the site having the ability to use skins containing characters from the game? At least the site supports fan reviews from people who register to the site just to show their opinions. Never tried their membership, and never will after reading another review. This site is okay, just don't take the reviews seriously.

dans222
6/28/17

Professional and reliable news and reviews. Tons of new content to read and watch every day. Even a hardcore gamer like me can find their news interesting.

mw112
5/12/17

Why would you let me waste my extremely valuable time creating an account for your site just to ban me before I get a chance to use it? Terrible admins/site owner. I do not recommend this website to anyone, nor will I ever.

blakeh17
5/4/15

It's just about the games which I like, other sites like IGN focus too much on movies and TV shows which I'm not interested in. Only games for me. This site is pretty good.

paulc77
Paul C.
10/23/13

GameSpot's reviews are by far, the worst gaming reviews ever! Majority of their ratings are way beyond what I would gave them. Not only that, but then I had so many accounts that went straight to pending for review. After reviewed, they were banned. I wrote my reviews on that site, but they constantly deleted them for no substance, which means not a review. I wrote them by the good and the bad. Bull ****! That is no reason to delete them. That's about it.

benea1
10/31/12

Poor journalism that they're not even gamers. I bet those jerk money lovers love Call of Duty too much, they put CryEngine and Unreal Engine in a weak spot. I dunno, so why should I give a hell what they review for? They don't even like most games from Japan and Italy either.

chelseap
1/27/11

Never received ordered merchandise - although the check was cashed. There is no way to contact web-site. Have been trying to get an answer through the company (different name) that cashed monies

Questions? Get answers from the GameSpot staff and other customers.

GameSpot?