Review of GameFlip

152 North 3rd Street
San Jose, California 95112, United States

adams545
2/8/19

I got scammed on my first purchase. The seller blocked me right away, support has done nothing to resolve the issue and it's been a week now.

Avoid at all costs, many better alternatives available.

jamesg874
12/26/18

I have no reason to believe that the unauthorized charges on my Discover card were ever valid Discover has canceled my charges and is pursuing relief from Gameflip.
since my discover card never leaves my possession, I have no idea how these charges were made or who authorized them since I did not. I had never heard of this company until I called Discover billing and found out where the charges originated.

ticiom
10/5/18

I tried to sell a game there but it took so long and had so much bureaucracy that I just gave up and gave away my games.
Seriously: why does this website still even exist? The people responsible for it MAKE A PROFIT and don't even care about the people that give them such profits?
Terrible and disorganized.

davids1713
7/13/18

The website paid the trader before i actually got my items so he felt no need to hold up his end of the bargain. i dont know why it paid them before i confirmed the transaction but im sure he knew there was a counter on it as all he did was not come online until it somehow went through without my approval.

mrb100
7/2/18

Had a fraudulent claim about me not selling an item, when I had.
The customer was extremely rude, I showed them evidence of other reports about fraud/cheating/scamming, showed screenshots of chat logs, and showed them all my reputation showing I am a well-trusted trader, with hundreds of positive reps on multiple channels/sites.

Long story short, I did not get the funds back, so I lost over $120 worth of items, and the customer got his money back. Support is super slow, this process took over 3 weeks. Copy Paste responses from support. Seems they do not take in anything you say properly. They still responding months after I left regarding other smaller tickets.

Do not risk it, use another platform. I have been using g2g for several weeks now, instant responses on support, and also no sales cap. So very satisfied with my change.

spencerc23
4/26/18

Support sucks, took me three days to get the funds processed into my Gameflip account, and then another two to my paypal, and then it'll probably take a few days to my bank account from Paypal. I kind of needed that sooner, but I had to wait a week for it. Sucks. It seems like a good place to sell cards if you have a lot and are not in a rush though, mine sold instantly.

nanap5
4/16/18

Great way to enjoy more time with the kids, and less time out in the heat! Thank you! I am happy to give positive feedback and encourage more Grandparents to bookmark this to happy Grand kids....

zingery
4/12/18

probably the best way to buy and sell gift cards, i tried this website for myself and I enjoyed it, I give it two thumbs up

maheshs12
4/11/18

The site needs verification and all for being able to buy or sell anything on the site. However, still, the site has been the junction for the scammers to sell Amazon GCs.

Moreover, the site, itself, takes a large percentage away from the sellers, compelling the sellers to sell at the higher rates.

Also, Gameflip supports only the US, I wonder are there not gamers outside the US? huh?

jasminp8
4/6/18

A platform for scammers were youll get scammed and not refunded even if you provided proofs,

avoid.

viktorr4
3/7/18

I constantly sell the keys to the games and myself have bought the keys more than once! Site maintenance at the highest level)))

ricardoj9
3/7/18

Really easy to use and has a nice interface, I recommend this to anyone who loves gaming, specially selling items and trading.

jorng5
2/26/18

I have been using this site for a year or 2 now never had any problems, love it ! easy to sell and immediate payouts

ismaell9
2/23/18

Excelent and legit <3 Both for game items, games, gift cards and consoles is the best!
Is love, is life

peterp186
2/21/18

Easy to navigate site, but it doesnt let you list items below a certain value and that feels kinda shady

domm12
2/20/18

excellent main platform in the way of being able to buy skins of various games with a great service. Congratulations GameFlip

henih
2/19/18

they are so goood not joking but i've sell alot of thing and bought alot too and always great service

syedu7
2/19/18

Amazing site to buy Good items in cheap rates and also we can sold our items their in very reasonable prices.

camdens2
2/18/18

very gud i am typeing so taht i can enter at 100 characters dont look at all this gamefluip is great

giorgios12
2/18/18

Awesome game thats a must play! Most importantly its a none bias game, every player starts out with nothing, and work their way up to having their chosen gear to fight.

hectorc39

This page is so good
i like much
i buy and sell item in rocket league and is very fast and easy,jfjfkisoxifuekwisifiidkdkckfkkdksisooxkflsppxifkdkskkakzkdkdkdkskskskdkfjfjsjaksldls

erics281
2/18/18

Loving the Gameflip experience over the past couple years. Can't complain, fast transactions! Absolutely good place to purchase my CSGO Skins from. They are very proactive

chrish397
2/18/18

Many posibillities and i can even sell Rocket League items there.Support ist fast and i also got my Money very fast.

personh1
2/18/18

i honestly love this store. all of my skins and accounts i bought were delivered within a day. if you buy skins often this site is amazing.

tchekm
2/18/18

PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $PUBG Giveaway d'une valeur de 1000 $

Questions? Get answers from the GameFlip staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GameFlip