Review of GameFlip

152 North 3rd Street
San Jose, California 95112, United States

anital85
4/13/19

Purchase one card last night. Went through no problems. Brought bigger card from another seller. Pin code never worked.Got a refund. 3rd card is pending due to fraud.. yet my funds are on hold in PayPal. Now I'm fighting with them to give me the pin or release my funds back to me today not in 3 days. 2 cards are from same seller. The one cancel and the one held up.

konstantink14
4/1/19

these are real scammers !!
these are real scammers !!! Do not even think there is something to sell or buy !!! from personal bitter experience - the site says that funds from the sale can be immediately withdrawn to Bitcoin or paypal. - it turns out that you need to have at least 20 sales for withdrawal. In short, bypass these rogues !!!!
это настоящие мошенники !!
это настоящие мошенники !!! не вздумайте там что либо продавать или покупать !!! из личного горького опыта - на сайте написано что средства от продажи можно немедленно вывести на биткоин или пайпал Фактически после продажи деньги неделю на удержании - потом после подачи заявки на вывод - через пару дней приходит письмо с отказом и сылкой на сайт gameflip.zendesk.ком - оказывается что для вывода нужно иметь минимум 20 продаж . Короче обходите стороной этих проходимцев !!!!

reviewerr6
3/3/19

Personally I use the site to sell giftcards. When selling it usually takes around a day to get sold. However, once sold you have to wait for the buyer to confirm that the code works (sometimes they forget meaning you have to wait 3 days for it to be completed). After that it takes a week of "pending payment" for the money to be withdraw able. Works, but it takes a while. (7-10 days)

adams545
2/8/19

I got scammed on my first purchase. The seller blocked me right away, support has done nothing to resolve the issue and it's been a week now.

Avoid at all costs, many better alternatives available.

jamesg874
12/26/18

I have no reason to believe that the unauthorized charges on my Discover card were ever valid Discover has canceled my charges and is pursuing relief from Gameflip.
since my discover card never leaves my possession, I have no idea how these charges were made or who authorized them since I did not. I had never heard of this company until I called Discover billing and found out where the charges originated.

ticiom
10/5/18

I tried to sell a game there but it took so long and had so much bureaucracy that I just gave up and gave away my games.
Seriously: why does this website still even exist? The people responsible for it MAKE A PROFIT and don't even care about the people that give them such profits?
Terrible and disorganized.

davids1713
7/13/18

The website paid the trader before i actually got my items so he felt no need to hold up his end of the bargain. i dont know why it paid them before i confirmed the transaction but im sure he knew there was a counter on it as all he did was not come online until it somehow went through without my approval.

mrb100
7/2/18

Had a fraudulent claim about me not selling an item, when I had.
The customer was extremely rude, I showed them evidence of other reports about fraud/cheating/scamming, showed screenshots of chat logs, and showed them all my reputation showing I am a well-trusted trader, with hundreds of positive reps on multiple channels/sites.

Long story short, I did not get the funds back, so I lost over $120 worth of items, and the customer got his money back. Support is super slow, this process took over 3 weeks. Copy Paste responses from support. Seems they do not take in anything you say properly. They still responding months after I left regarding other smaller tickets.

Do not risk it, use another platform. I have been using g2g for several weeks now, instant responses on support, and also no sales cap. So very satisfied with my change.

spencerc23
4/26/18

Support sucks, took me three days to get the funds processed into my Gameflip account, and then another two to my paypal, and then it'll probably take a few days to my bank account from Paypal. I kind of needed that sooner, but I had to wait a week for it. Sucks. It seems like a good place to sell cards if you have a lot and are not in a rush though, mine sold instantly.

nanap5
4/16/18

Great way to enjoy more time with the kids, and less time out in the heat! Thank you! I am happy to give positive feedback and encourage more Grandparents to bookmark this to happy Grand kids....

zingery
4/12/18

probably the best way to buy and sell gift cards, i tried this website for myself and I enjoyed it, I give it two thumbs up

maheshs12
4/11/18

The site needs verification and all for being able to buy or sell anything on the site. However, still, the site has been the junction for the scammers to sell Amazon GCs.

Moreover, the site, itself, takes a large percentage away from the sellers, compelling the sellers to sell at the higher rates.

Also, Gameflip supports only the US, I wonder are there not gamers outside the US? huh?

jasminp8
4/6/18

A platform for scammers were youll get scammed and not refunded even if you provided proofs,

avoid.

ricardoj9
3/7/18

Really easy to use and has a nice interface, I recommend this to anyone who loves gaming, specially selling items and trading.

jorng5
2/26/18

I have been using this site for a year or 2 now never had any problems, love it ! easy to sell and immediate payouts

ismaell9
2/23/18

Excelent and legit <3 Both for game items, games, gift cards and consoles is the best!
Is love, is life

peterp186
2/21/18

Easy to navigate site, but it doesnt let you list items below a certain value and that feels kinda shady

henih
2/19/18

they are so goood not joking but i've sell alot of thing and bought alot too and always great service

camdens2
2/18/18

very gud i am typeing so taht i can enter at 100 characters dont look at all this gamefluip is great

erics281
2/18/18

Loving the Gameflip experience over the past couple years. Can't complain, fast transactions! Absolutely good place to purchase my CSGO Skins from. They are very proactive

erikr28
1/3/18

Really good site! You get your money back if you get scammed, You can trade in many different games. Really good prices, but you need to check all prices before you just go and buy the thing you want right when you see it, you need to see if it's better prices too.

mervinm20
1/2/18

Great website to buy and sell things. Everyone on it is really nice and helpful. All the help sections helped me a lot and so did the customer support.

idap11
1/2/18

Definitely a great website to sell skins, cashout. and buy skins.
They also have Gameflip Flash Deals which sells csgo, dota, etc skins for a very cheap price!
Recommended site to use

Tip for consumers: Check daily for the gameflip flash deals cause sometimes many people can be faster than you

joshuag57
1/2/18

its a really nice and trusted websited and you can buy various things like games and collectibles and you can even sell your items

simond61
12/31/17

Reliable site! A place where you can buy games and in-game items at low prices.
Highly recommended as a trusted market place for selling in-game items on multiple platforms and codes for any games!

Questions? Get answers from the GameFlip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GameFlip