Review of GameCards.eu

Tel: +1 (646) 810-8720
info@gamecards.eu

warongkornt
2/28/16
I purchased google gift card from Kinguin.net and gamecards.eu is vender. This merchant send card have been activated. I want refund and send new card to me again but this nothing happend. GameCards.eu THIS SCAM!!!
albertb56
10/7/15
I ordered a game code and all went well, I even received a "Thank you for your order" mail. Then a few hours later (they don't work during 1100 PM and 0200 AM GMT) i received an email asking for verification. Some of the details they requested were already supplied while placing the order and they also requested additional information.

They whole email seems suspicious to me. I replied and explained to them that i had ordered the game cards and no I was not going to supply any more information. If this was not sufficient than I would cancel the order through Paypal. 30 minutes later i received the codes. A little while later another mail from customer support, here's an excerp : "You sure don't have to answer these questions, it is optional."

It all seems amateurish.

Tip for consumers: Use Paypal

joosungh
9/13/13
I purchased FFXIV yesterday from this site and within 20 minutes received an email asking for my photo ID for verification purposes. Up till here, everything was good. However, after I sent them my photo, they replied saying they could not process the order due to mismatch in information and cancelled my order without working out a solution!
So I had an online chat with the agent, asking her what exactly the problem was and what I could do to verify my identity. She was being very ambiguous throughout the chat, saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to discuss that issue" or "I'm not the one in charge of verification." The whole time, she gave me half-assed answers that don't even make sense.
So I went back to the website, tried to repurchase the game and behold, they jacked up the price by $5. They had cancelled my order so that they could take orders from people at an increased price.
This is the kind of company gamecards is. They are money hoggers and customers don't mean $#*! to them.
My overall review of the website? Know what you're getting into. If the game is cheaper than elsewhere, buy it but know that they'll cancel it if they feel like it.
martins58
8/14/13
While the phone verification on your first order might be a bit too much, the site works nice and the support is good. I had my codes within 10 minutes of the call and on my second order they didn't have enough stock. So i asked if i could partially cancel it and order something else which was pretty easy. The refund was submitted pretty fast. All in all i had a good experience with the support and the ordering process. All works well :)
craigb23
8/3/13
Absolutely dreadful. I ordered eve online timecodes but they wanted phone verification. I mistyped the number and missed the first call but sent the corrected number again straight afterwards. It's now as though I do not exist anymore... over 1 and half hours waiting by the phone now. I tried emailing them to ask why the wait, nothing... no reply, I tried the "live help" linked in the first email... it isn't live help at all, is just another email box. I called the phone number several times... always busy. I have now emailed to ask to cancel the order... guess what .... no reply. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
timop
9/11/12
I ordered game time for Eve Online and got it a bit cheaper than I would've if I'd bought it straight from CCP. The phone-call identification is a bit weird, but it's one time only so it's not that big of a deal to me.

Overall, I found the service nice and handy, so I might recommend it to a friend.
dalem3
3/29/11
So, I wanted to receive a code for 1 months Xbox Live Gold membership instantly so I could play with my friends, I came across this site whilst searching Google and it promised instant delivery of codes so I signed up and gave it a whirl.

After 10 minutes and £7.79 was taken from my Paypal account I still didn't have the code, eventually I went onto their live support who told me due to the nature of their business they would have to call my mobile phone and speak to me, I was already annoyed at this point and since the live support was in the United States they didn't seem to care it was 00:23 where I was. Anyway, another 10 minutes after providing them with my number I get an e-mail saying there was a problem connecting to my phone, I rang it from my landline and it worked fine but whatever, so they said they needed to use another form of verification.

This is where my experience became rather suspecious and ridiculous. They asked me to take a picture of myself holding a form of ID, so passport or drivers licence, up to my face so the information could be read and the faces could be matched up. I don't know about anyone else but I wasn't about to do that anytime soon, I don't even have a camera if I was stupid enough to do something like this! So I told them how I felt and asked for a refund, they said the order had been cancelled and a refund would be with me shortly.

I still haven't received my refund. My advice to anyone looking for game cards is to go on Ebay, a lot of guys on there send them out instantly and it's the same price and more secure! Stay away from this website!

Thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the GameCards.eu staff and other customers.

GameCards.eu?