FXPN

FXPN has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FXPN ranks 65th among Cryptocurrency sites.

• Its a profitable trading platform, especially forex trading.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate FXPN?

“FXPN”

Angel W.
10/9/20

I've been using their site for a couple months now, and this is what I can say. Its a profitable trading platform, especially forex trading. It has all the tools that you need to be successful. Their interface is somewhat confusing, but if you spend a little time navigating you should be able to find all the tools. I do wish the customer service support was better, because talking to a human help makes sense of things when you are new in trading.

“A legal scam”

Patrizia C.
3/4/21

I was stupid enough to believe I could earn some money by registering with FXPN, I read the reviews before doing so, and they seemed positive. However after a month I have been trading with them, as I was totally inexperienced, I have understood how they work. I have been asked after the first £200 to deposit more money to have a better chance, so it was suggested by my agent to add £2,000 then again as there was the risk they would close my position, another £2,000 and then again another £1,500. I was advised by my agent to invest in gold and S&P 500 as he said they were low and according to Investing.com the signal was strong buy. Now they are both well down and I am minus £1,400. The choice I have is to wait as I dont want to invest more money, but if they go down further I run the risk of my positions being closed. I am an elderly lady and this is now affecting my health. I dont know what to do and I am scared I will not get my money back.

trading platform (3)
angelw106
October 9th, 2020

andrewr1096
March 30th, 2021

I am very happy with these guys. I tried a few other companies before and all were delaying my withdrawals and telling me that I have to put more money. FOR WHAT?!? Fxpn at least are fair and giving me nice social trading which works and also a pretty cool guy is mentoring me how to win every trade and I can tell you that I am having huge proggress! Making profits and withdrawing every Friday thanks to the TRZR Strategy

Tip for consumers:
Check your mentor if he's legit. My guy is the best

Products used:
trading education and signals

hansc39
April 19th, 2021

I invested 40.000 Euros into the platform and so I was appointed a "relationship manager" who was acting as an investment adviser/ account manager. His job is to keep you investing in the platform by advising you what to invest in and how.
I contacted head of office Milica and explained the situation asking her about FXPN`s responsibility regarding the actions of their employees. She said that FXPN COULD NOT be responsible for their actions as I had said yes to the trades and that trading on the platform was risky?
In the start everything went well. He called me twice a day and as most of the trades were quite technical he actually made the trades on my computer with a share screen program. When I tried to withdraw my money he would call me countless times to make me stay on the platform which I eventually did. Then shortly after he conducted copy trades of some of the "Social Traders" but they opened so many trades that my account was blocked and went into a "margin call", which means that the trades are closed down in a loss. In this case 32.000 Euros in total. All he could say was "Sorry - Put in some more money and I will make it up to you!"
These FXPN Relation Ship Managers are in fact amateurs and they live by the trades that they advise you to do. Also their job is to keep you trading at the platform. That's why they would call you countless times to convince you to stay - regardless of the risk that they are exposing you to.

patriziac7
March 4th, 2021

patriciaw1016
December 11th, 2020

My friend recommended FXPN three months ago, as a beginner it was a bit difficult to understand but it gets better. I love their app where I can see the live feed and withdrawing money doesn't take ages. I would recommend making the website more beginner friendly. I cannot complain so far, waiting to see how things turn out in future.

sams970
October 8th, 2020

Your best bet for a profitable trading platform is FSPN. It has all the tools you need to prosper in your search for financial independence. You will b able to make tons of profit just like I did. Although, they need to work on some of their interfaces and functions but overall, they it a great platform to get the most out of your forex experience.

slavisab
November 13th, 2020

I found FXPN after research on the web. Signing up was easy. I am a detailed person, so I like the way how everything on this platform is explained detailed. Overall, after almost 2 months I can say I am pretty satisfied. Basic things like payments are on time and there is no problem with that, which is important for me as a newbie in the trading world. They also have an app, which is really convenient and simple to use.

jusufh
October 9th, 2020

FXPN is a company which provided me, as a beginner trader, with proper tools to execute my trading career. Their customer service is on point and so are their tips. I've heard some people calling them out that they are a scam site and I disagree 100%. I can only assume those people don't really know how trading works and that you can't always go with the tips provided from a platform.

andream678
November 11th, 2020

FXPN was easy to sign up for. Since I have an android I used the app on Google Play store with ease. I've seen some reviews about them that made me skeptical but I wanted to try it out myself. And so far so good I have traded a small amount to start off safe and i have no complaints currently.

mariar1196
December 12th, 2020

I'm talking from MY PERSONAAAL experience. I was reading the others reviews and I have to make my own. I have a little bit more than a month, since I download this app (demo), I did it because a friend of my suggested it. For ME have been hard to understanding at the begining, i'm starting to feel comfortable right now, I maked a couple of good moves. I gave it 3/5, cause I'm still learning (and the normal couple of losses). I'll tell you more if something change

mustafao13
October 15th, 2020

It has been a while since I started trading with FXPN and I do not know what to compare it with because I'm a beginner, but my withdrawals arrive on time and the account specialist is very knowledgeable. However, I have seen some people saying that this is a scam and you will definetly lose money. Well, I haven't experienced something but it is good to be careful about it. If this happens to me, I will update with another comment but so far so good.

bernardk48
November 13th, 2020

FXPN systems are well and completely set up to ensure the traders safety.
It was difficult to me at the start but after reaching up to them all was solved. I wonder why people still call it scum while am here rolling towards the top. I have currently done some trading using their well developed app on my phone and earned money I had invested.

bettyt261
December 6th, 2020

With the unsettling economic turbulence, the market is volatile and difficult to make favorable trading decisions. FXPN has an amazing social trading feature that allows you to watch how other investors are trading, and you can even copy their trades. That makes the work so easy for me. I am now more confident to place the trades. Thanks, FXPN.

elizabethn529
April 11th, 2021

WE HAVE BEEN TREDING WITH FXPN FOR 3 MOUTH WE DEPOSIT 8000 EUROS WE HAVE LOST ALL OUR MONEY WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK

marijal3
November 10th, 2020

When it comes to the FXPN platform i think that it is available to everyone. Whatever interests or confuses you the customer service is available all the time, which is essential to beginners. For every action there is an explanation. There are no limits to deposits or withdrawals. Also clients can transfer funds between themselves...

marceln9
February 18th, 2021

Okay so where should I start?
My experience with FXPN is actually dreadful. It first started when I downloaded the Investing.com app, I then received a call from them and I talked with them for about two hours. They tried to sell me the idea of me becoming their client, no monthly pay, nothing. The only thing they told me was that they would take a commision everytime I invested my money on the account. And they told me that I would recieve a personal advisor, an account manager that would help me with everything I wanted to know. I liked the idea and I deposit my first money (200 euros is the minimum to get started). The guy helped me to set up my account and I was good to go.

So the first thing I noticed was their trading platform, FXPN Sirix. It was a really poorly structured app if I'm being honest, I didn't like it at all. I compared it with Avanza (I am from Sweden so that is the main investing platform here) and it was worse in every possible way. So that was a big downside.

A day went by and I had my first call with my account manager, it didn't really benefit me in any way, just some chitchat about how the app works etc.

After the call with my account manager I thought to myself "is this really a reliable company?". I thought of the phone call I had with them yesterday and I remembered some statements he told me about Avanza, that if I use Avanza I have to pay taxes every year on my account no matter what my balance is, and that was actually false. So I realised that they just made false statements to benefit them as their client.

I then decided that I would try to withdrawal my money, I figured that wouldn't be a problem since they told me I could withdrawal my money whenever I wanted, and it would take 24h to transfer the money back to my bankaccount. They rejected it, so I tried again, and they rejected it again. Then I tried a third time and they rejected it AGAIN. Now I came to realise that my money is probably locked in my account, but I wouldn't give up that easily.

I emailed them telling them about my withdrawal experience and they called me back the next day. He told me about my withdrawals attempts and I confirmed them, he tried to sell me some new ideas but I didn't want nothing to do with them anymore, I had lost my patience at this moment, I just wanted my money back. He told me that he would contact the support team and hopefully they would solve this issue, but later that day I recieved a FOURTH email telling me they rejected my withdrawal. So now I pretty much know that my money is locked unfortunately, a shame really.

Never ever do business with this company! Only if you want your money locked I guess. There is plenty of other options out there, reliable platforms who wants you to succeed in investing. Not this scam company.

adolfof7
October 8th, 2020

I've been using their platform for the last 2 months and it has been good. Both its website and app are well designed and friendly. So far, I haven't had a problem with payments (although I have not made large investments). And their support system works, is not awesome, but it works.

pankajd14
November 15th, 2020

Finally found exactly what I was looking for. This site is super cool as it provides geniune comparisons, offers, trustworthy reviews and assist on realtime trading. I would definitely recommend this site for everyone.

shacharm
October 5th, 2020

I have been using their platform for last 3 months and i am quite satisfied with the trading platform, The platform is easy to use, I have never encountered delays in closing trades. The only thing I strongly feel they can improve is their customer care.

adeniyia5
December 10th, 2020

It is great to see that I am becoming a better trader, all thanks to FXPN, but it wasn't a smooth ride. It took weeks to understanding the platform, I think a user friendly interface would do the trick. Asides from that, I enjoy the fast withdrawal, getting my money quickly is a good feeling.

I am definitely trying hypertech. Cypher at g email dot com I have been getting lots of testimonies on how they helped victims recover their money. I am contacting them right away.

By Don H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FXPN staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FXPN?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about FXPN?