Funmonger

Funmonger has a consumer rating of 1 star from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Funmonger also ranks 88th among Streaming Movies sites.

No positive highlights yet

• You must give them a credit card number for the free trial, but don't.
  • I signed up for a 5 day free account because I wanted to watch Glow's season premiere.
How would you rate Funmonger?

“Thieves”

go f.
5/13/20

Stupid idiotic $#*!s charged me with 94.07$, i'm still waiting for a god damn refund. Those worthless troll looking ass wipes think there really clever with their scams. If you're thinking of making an account on their site, don't.

credit card (7) account (7)
gof9
May 13th, 2020
If you're thinking of making an account on their site, don't.
nickb409
April 26th, 2020
Was watching KissAnime and to create a free account it brought me to this website. So, I made a free trial, ended up cancelling it later that day because I hated the website layout, and nothing was working. Couple days later I am randomly charged for 39.95 on my credit card that I linked to my Funmonger account, which I had already cancelled my free trial. Apparently they had tried to automatically make me have the highest level of membership, without telling me at all, I was completely unaware I still had an account. Thank god my credit card declined the purchase. So, had to spend 5 minutes completely cancelling my account. What a garbage excuse for a website.
billl124
January 29th, 2018
You must give them a credit card number for the free trial, but don't. They somehow upgrade you to a premium trail for a secret $2.95. There is no content. At first it looks like the web site isn't working quiet right but it never does. The cancel my subscription doesn't work - the submit button never becomes usable. Now the site does not respond at all - like can't find server. It's a shame that we can't hunt these people down and throw them in jail until they learn that you should not set up a website that just takes credit card numbers and charges them.
gailj45
April 17th, 2019
Charge your card when it says free trial. Impossible to get answer when there is problem. Can't get tv show they are advertising. Waste of time air and space
patf49
July 7th, 2017
I signed up for a 5 day free account because I wanted to watch Glow's season premiere. As soon as I gave them my credit card information and signed up (dumb move) that program was no longer available to watch. Now I read that the "free" account automatically shifts to a paid account that they will charge me for. No way am I letting them pull that on me. Cancelled my account through their automated phone system. The confirmation e-mail is nowhere to be seen. Will have to call back and speak to someone. What a pain in the neck!
jamesr787
January 16th, 2019
Scheming, thieving, evil company wish it had a headquarters so I could burn it to the ground, on all accounts do not go anywhere near this company- definitely Satan worshipers!
angief41
July 4th, 2018
I logged onto internet banking to see if I was paid by my boss yet, I'm saving money for an event with friends. I noticed that money had been taken from my account only leaving me with $7.00 I looked through because I knew I hadn't bought anything and found out I have an account with them I didn't even know about! The account went to premium for no reason, I had no consent when money was taken and no idea I was signed up. The account isn't even used!
judithc99
August 30th, 2018
Was looking for the live stream of Indians game on Facebook Live. When I searched on FB for MLB Live, I was redirected to this funmonger.net site without me realizing it AFTER I gave all of my credit card information. So now we are trying to go through my credit card to get any transactions cancelled. They said we had to call Funmonger. Net to cancel which we did with an automated account. That was cancelled, but we still have to watch our credit card statement to make sure they didn't bill us at which point we have to call the credit card company to dispute it. WHAT A SCAM!
lynnm246
September 9th, 2018
The website says they want your Credit Card number to prove you are in the U.S. and there is no fee - however as soon as you provide the card number they charge it. This is not a free site. My bank called with a fraud alert and then I called Funmonger to cancel - *******668 is the number to call to cancel. If they would have provided the alert of $1 charge up front OR if they would forgo the charge completely and let the preview trial period happen and THEN make you sign up perhaps it would be a good site. But because the initial information is incorrect and deceitful I felt best to cancel without further review.
josem374
January 18th, 2019
They phished my credit card data, did not refund, I cancelled my credit card but they still charge me for services I have never ever subscribed to or been delivered. A crime syndicate they are.
martinf78
April 28th, 2018
They take money from your credit card
You get nothing in return
(they apparently do refund if you complain, though)
conchic
October 8th, 2017
They took my money and never let me watch something. Dont used it!
I wish you pay pain tablet with the money all of you stole from us
stephenh132
July 26th, 2017
Signed up to watch Rugby cup match for free trial, but did not happen, and money taken from my account and not refunded in spite of unsubscribing.
andred23
December 7th, 2017
Had for 1 euro a trial, then unsubscribed but got charged 40 euros nevertheless :( the grey area of criminality

Phone (from US/Can) 1-888-983-1287 and demand refund

By Martin F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Funmonger staff and other customers.

funmonger lets you play games, music, books, movies and software directly in your browser or download on your phone, computer and tablet

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funmonger?

Have a question about Funmonger?