Review of Funmonger

Tel: 1-888-983-1287
info@funmonger.net

gailj45
4/17/19

Charge your card when it says free trial. Impossible to get answer when there is problem. Can't get tv show they are advertising. Waste of time air and space

josem374
1/18/19

they phished my credit card data, did not refund, I cancelled my credit card but they still charge me for services I have never ever subscribed to or been delivered. A crime syndicate they are.

jamesr787
1/16/19

Scheming, thieving, evil company wish it had a headquarters so I could burn it to the ground, on all accounts do not go anywhere near this company- definitely Satan worshipers!

lynnm246
9/9/18

The website says they want your Credit Card number to prove you are in the U.S. and there is no fee - however as soon as you provide the card number they charge it. This is not a free site. My bank called with a fraud alert and then I called Funmonger to cancel - *******668 is the number to call to cancel. If they would have provided the alert of $1 charge up front OR if they would forgo the charge completely and let the preview trial period happen and THEN make you sign up perhaps it would be a good site. But because the initial information is incorrect and deceitful I felt best to cancel without further review.

judithc99
8/30/18

Was looking for the live stream of Indians game on Facebook Live. When I searched on FB for MLB Live, I was redirected to this funmonger.net site without me realizing it AFTER I gave all of my credit card information. So now we are trying to go through my credit card to get any transactions cancelled. They said we had to call Funmonger. net to cancel which we did with an automated account. That was cancelled, but we still have to watch our credit card statement to make sure they didn't bill us at which point we have to call the credit card company to dispute it. WHAT A SCAM!

angief41
7/4/18

I logged onto internet banking to see if I was paid by my boss yet, I'm saving money for an event with friends. I noticed that money had been taken from my account only leaving me with $7.00 I looked through because I knew I hadn't bought anything and found out I have an account with them I didn't even know about! The account went to premium for no reason, I had no consent when money was taken and no idea I was signed up. The account isn't even used!

martinf78
4/28/18

they take money from your credit card
you get nothing in return
(they apparently do refund if you complain, though)

billl124
1/29/18

You must give them a credit card number for the free trial, but don't. They somehow upgrade you to a premium trail for a secret $2.95. There is no content. At first it looks like the web site isn't working quiet right but it never does. The cancel my subscription doesn't work - the submit button never becomes usable. Now the site does not respond at all - like can't find server. It's a shame that we can't hunt these people down and throw them in jail until they learn that you should not set up a website that just takes credit card numbers and charges them.

mariad151
12/8/17

Nunca confirmé la transacción, me cobran en el estado de cuenta de Noviembre 2017, el 19/11 U$S 1 y el 27/11 otros U$S 1. Me confirmaron la baja el 27/11 y me siguen cobrando por algo que nunca confirmé????? Quiero la devolución inmediata y la recontra cancelación de este servicio!!!!

andred23
12/7/17

had for 1 euro a trial, then unsubscribed but got charged 40 euros nevertheless :( the grey area of criminality

conchic
10/8/17

They took my money and never let me watch something. dont used it!!!
I wish you pay pain tablet with the money all of you stole from us

stephenh132
7/26/17

Signed up to watch Rugby cup match for free trial, but did not happen, and money taken from my account and not refunded in spite of unsubscribing.

patf49
7/7/17

I signed up for a 5 day free account because I wanted to watch Glow's season premiere. As soon as I gave them my credit card information and signed up (dumb move) that program was no longer available to watch. Now I read that the "free" account automatically shifts to a paid account that they will charge me for. No way am I letting them pull that on me. Cancelled my account through their automated phone system. The confirmation e-mail is nowhere to be seen. Will have to call back and speak to someone. What a pain in the neck!

phone (from US/Can) 1-888-983-1287 and demand refund

By Martin F.

Questions? Get answers from the Funmonger staff and other customers.

Funmonger?