Review of FunBrain

Boston, MA 2116, US
Tel: +1-617-671-3454

amyr259
10/11/18

My younger cousin spends all the weekends at our place. We often play together Math baseball game that we got from this site. It is fun and educative. And my aunt says that this is a nice way to spend time with benefits.

paulinap11
8/28/18

Fun to play and a great time passer. I usually play it every now and then. I am not a daily player but it still is a great educational game.

bobbym49
11/18/16

My son doesn't want to eat while sitting on this website!
So I think it is very interesting and useful for kids.

yeahr4
4/3/16

On Funbrain's "Fun Arcade", every single time I pass or lose a level the WHOLE screen has to reload for an advertisment to pop up. Not to mention it's the same ad every single time! I am sick of it because it takes 5 minutes for a 30 second process to occur because of the loading for the ad! If you don't have the patience of a sloth, then I suggest NEVER go to this website. Your mind will blow up and, you'll wish you could call the person that came up with this and complain about all your life's problems! It's THAT annoying and awful. If you can fix this, I may reconsider this rating of one star. I rest my case. :(

Tip for consumers: Play the Fun Arcade game and see if it's fixed for me please.

davidw211
5/5/15

The puzzles will wake up your mind. Excellent tool for teenagers taking the logic of first year geometry proofs. Put it together and at first does it fit?, you say no way then look at the pieces again and on the fourth try you got it. Good for life, makes you look into the depth of images around instead of the surface only.

tonyam4
5/19/14

Spelling game gave incorrect answers consistently. Horrified to think kids are being taught incorrectly. Totally irresponsible of the site and the developers. PARENTS BEWARE!

suriw
11/1/13

A very interesting site for kid. My little cousin has so much love for the site. It is good for education, also.

lindsaym21
9/23/13

My nephew loves this website. Not only is this great to play with, it is a library of fun and educational games for kids. Good job guys!

davida87
9/16/13

My son LOVES this website! It's very easy to use and there is an enormous selection of games to choose from. He has been using my computer to play these games and I am glad to say that there have been 0 cases of viruses, spam, or anything of the sort. As long as he's happy, I am too!

andyj19
8/20/13

this is great website for kids, because it's full of educational stuff, like maths, reading, etc. i'm tired of all cartoons full of shooting, robots and violence scenes. funbrain is awesome:)

maryt1
10/3/10

I was looking for a way for the kids to actually learning something while using the internet rather than surfing youtube and watching garbage. Kids actually somewhat like this site and will use it to learn something. It doesn't hold their attention for too long, but even 10 minutes is better than 10 minutes playing useless video games.

randyo1
9/4/10

I love this place and so do my kids (age 12 and 14). All kinds of games and puzzles to stimulate learning.

Questions? Get answers from the FunBrain staff and other customers.

FunBrain?