Fruugo USA

Fruugo USA has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fruugo USA ranks 35th among Department Store sites.

How would you rate Fruugo USA?

“Love the removable bottom muffin pan”

Momma J.
5/25/20

Absolutely adore the removable bottom muffin pan. Despite not using it yet, I can confirm by the quality of the product that my baking skills would improve very well. Swift delivery all the way from Europe and although the shipping cost was a bit expensive, the quality of the pan makes it worth it. I have yet to seen such quality pans in USA. Because of a demo I viewed on YouTube and the lady stating she purchased the pan from England, I too have a pan in my pantry!

mommaj6
Momma J.
May 25th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Fruugo USA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fruugo USA?

Have a question about Fruugo USA?