Frizzy2Silky.com reviews

Tel: +1-310-920-6222
cs@frizzy2silky.com

clarar37
9/11/18

Ive personaly looked into this site and it looks legit its looks more for people who are strugglimg with their hard to manage hair

judyj6
7/12/13

I placed an order on 6/22/2013. I was supposed to get an e-mail confirming my order, but never got one. When I placed my order, I did print out the page that showed an order number, so, at least, I had that. Since I didn't get the confirmation e-mail, I sent an e-mail to them requesting info on my order, giving them the order #. This was on 6/29 or 6/30. Also, my password kept being rejected when I wanted to track the order, so I clicked on "Forgot Password?" I never got an e-mail about that, either. I called them on 7/2 & left a message. They never called back. I tried replying to one of their sales ads (funny how those managed to get through)! No answer. As of 7/12/2013 I have no products and no answers, so I went on line to check my credit card to see if they put through a charge. There it was on 6/22 the same day I placed the order. However, there was also a credit listed on 6/24 marked as a return. Return? I never got it in the first place. So, for now I'm okay as far as the credit card is concerned. I'll keep an eye on it to see if they try charging it again. I'll never order from this site again.

lj19
6/24/13

Avoid. They cancelled three out of four items that I ordered AFTER telling me my order was shipped. I was never asked if I wanted the sole item (with the same $5.99 shipping charge). It is a rip-off to sell the less popular items on the site.
I asked repeatedly to cancel the shipment and suggested they re-route the package but my requests were met with ignorance and sarcasm.
They claim my cancelled items (Nigelle HY 4x) are "discontinued". I checked today and they are still "available" on the frizzy2silky.com site.

shellyj
7/22/10

worse website EVER. I placed an order for several DIFFERENT products. I was charged. I never received any notice about shipping so I sent an email regarding the status of my order days later. I received a response that "we are out of our product but may get it in next week." I ordered several prodicts, out of all of them? Odd to say the least. And had I not inquired I would have never known. The showed the items in stock, charged my card and the charge completed and they have my money. This site is very shady and I would NEVER even bother with it if you don't want to be ripped off.

Questions? Get answers from the Frizzy2Silky.com staff and other customers.

Frizzy2Silky.com?