Freshtone.us

Freshtone.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Freshtone.us?

“BAIT AMD SWITCH "BUSINESS"/ "COMPANY"”

jolynn R.
9/9/20

I ordered & paid for 2 pairs of contacts from some "clickbait" ad on Facebook. The next morning I went to their website advising them I noticed a buy 2get on free that was not shown on the FB ad, and asked for turquoise contacts for my free pair so that I have options on my wedding day. They tried that they "sent the info to the warehouse" and congratulated me on my wedding. The next day the shipping confirmation email showed that only 2 pairs shipped. They refuse to respond to my SIX emails inquiring how they're going to handle my free pair. It's going to HAVE to be escalated to PayPal for resolution as well as the BBB. A phone number for this "company" does not exist online which is concerning. Everything directs you to email them, which they clearly do not address. They responded initially very quickly even congratulating me on my wedding. Then they fell off the earth when I asked them to honor their sale of buy 2 get one free. Clear and classic case of bait and switch. Thank God I took screenshots of the sale info. If you dare (please don't) avoid this Chicago based "company" or at least they say it's Chicago. Seems more like the shenanigans a company based in China would be doing! STEER CLEAR!

jolynnr4
September 9th, 2020

STEER CLEAR!

Questions? Get answers from the Freshtone.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshtone.us?

Have a question about Freshtone.us?