Frega

Frega has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Frega ranks 132nd among Software Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Frega?

“Frega - Freedom, Global, Abundance - this is for everyone.”

Debbie A.
1/20/20

I have been a member for a few years now and I only see honesty in all dealings that take place. As the community is owned by all who become registered members it works in unison with what people are wanting from the various apps. I love this community and can see it will get bigger and better. Truth and integrity can be found here.

“Ponzi scam”

Johnny R.
3/29/20

Rehash of the failed MLM ponzi scam "Realstew" now with a multitude of worthless altcoin coin crypto currencies. Offers zero useful functionality. Demands investment and vast empty promises of return. Preys upon the elderly and technically uninclined to separate them from their cash.

debbiea161
January 20th, 2020

johnnyr121
March 29th, 2020

helenp599
June 14th, 2021

Since been involved in Frega I have seen may improve changes to using the site. Best of all, once you have sign up and can only b e done by invitation, you are able to earn. You can have a cover page to promote your business.

Tip for consumers:
Great way to promote your business, plus not the cost of many website

Products used:
Weblet

terencem75
April 6th, 2021

Very hard to deal with i had $2000 invested in real stew i somehowt got transfered to frega i cant access it. Frega reminds me of real stew promiseing lots but always under developmenr and not working properly

annamaries6
January 20th, 2020

I have been with Frega for several years & find its solution focused approach which consist of a universal cooperative of members which I am one that is very refreshing. Its applications are very effective and provide many opportunities for success. Their is a box that we have to tick to certify that we are not affiliated with this business. However my dilemma in writing this review is that every member who registers automatically become a sort of affiliate. The photo is of one of my topicPlus weblet/hubs.

edwinm181
January 17th, 2021

Seen nothing but tireless dedication by Barrister/ Mathematician Delaney and crew, deserving success

Tip for consumers:
Check out the video Library available to all. No cost to Join and receive rewards.

Questions? Get answers from the Frega staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frega?

Have a question about Frega?