Fraud.org

Fraud.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fraud.org also ranks 49th among Consumer Protection sites.

How would you rate Fraud.org?

“the real truth on fraud and fraud prevention”

Sheila W.
5/20/08

the real truth on fraud and fraud prevention - Every so often when I can't pay my bills I almost get sucked into an online money making business and then I go here to see if it seems legit. Typically, those stay at home type of business are not very real. This is a good site if you are feeling weak and want to make money fast.

sheilaw
May 20th, 2008

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fraud.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fraud.org?

Have a question about Fraud.org?