France Schengen Visa reviews

Tel: 020 8432462
info@franceschengenvisa.co.uk

annaa187
5/21/19

I do not know how I was redirected to their site instead normal link from TLS, but it seems I lost my money for tickets(25/05/19) and hotels.

I paid them in April and still do not have appointment yet.

Is Interpol working with these scammers?

milkys
5/15/19

IT'S A FAKE AGENCY!!!

I was suspicious of how they got the appointments so early while other agencies can provide in a month so I called them to make sure. The call centre could only answer the most basic question. When I asked further, they just hung up twice! Glad I didn't pay yet but they got all my personal information.

ellies47
5/9/19

Stay away from these cheats. They're arrogant and I hope they're put behind bars someday for their scams! Do not give them your money, they will not refund it nor will they provide you with a service.
Make sure you contact your bank immediately or Paypal, if you've paid through them. And ensure you formally complain, as I did.

hadeela3
4/4/19

I wish I saw the reviews before I paid them. Looks like I am not the only victim of this fraudulent company. They have repeatedly failed to provide an appointment causing me to miss an important interview. When I asked for refund, they only offered to refund 50% despite the shortfall from their end. After the back and forth they agreed to refund the payment but again (just like all their other empty promises) no refund was received. I have filed a complaint with Consumer Protection, and will make sure no one I know falls into their trap.

mayf25
3/21/19

The worst service ever! They take you money and dont give the service they specify on their website. I paid for the fastest appointment (£69), they didnt create a application form for me, didnt create a new account in TLS either, instead used my old account which had my old passport number.

I ended up doing all the leg work in calling TLS and getting it changed and still on the day of my appointment my appointment was cancelled because FranceVisas agents didnt bother creating and submitting a form for me. A harrowing experience as well as throwing money down the drain. And now they are neither giving a refund nor setting up a new appointment. They want me to pay again!

ak122
1/7/19

They charge you for a service they cannot provide and dodge calls/emails when you try to request for a refund.
Do not use them!

rahimaa
11/20/18

<info@franceschengenvisa.co.uk>

They gave me an appointment which wasn't even an appointment and they stated that I would get a schegen visa within 2-4 days which isn't the case. They ask you to send them a screenshot of you payment made to them. They do not reply back to you in a professional manner and you can't get hold of then on the number given. PayPal have given me my money back and I hope paypal can close this company on their system.

They change their prices on their page and there is no such things as express service.

France embassy have their own accredited agencies which you can find on their website on TLScontact (https://fr.tlscontact.com/gb/lon/index.php) you can book free appointment and pay standard or premium service.

mojgant
7/12/18

I registered on this website as i taught they will apply online from TLS schengen for France visa. they asked me to pay £49 then they sent me a booking information .As I was on treat of miscarriage I rang them many times with no answer. then I request a call back and i wrote in comment to explain about my situation they did not accept to return my money and they booked me in a day and time without arranging with me . a day after it happened and unfortunately i lost the baby I was really upset and even in that situation they still didn't accept to return my money. I I tried to book another time by myself to go there with my husband it was impossible for me to cancell it and book another time rang them again to ask them to cancell it they said it will take 7 working days to cancel it. so i went to Scotland alone. the guy that I was talking to him was really really unhelpful unfriendly and unpolite. the company is useless.

arthurv18
6/18/18

This company is worse than plague. They are a fraud and liars.
THEY GOT TWO FRAUDULENT WEB-SITE:

franceschengenvisas.co.uk and
franceschengenvisa.co.uk

just letter "s" at the end is different but they are all the same. Once you paid for the appointment then no appointment and no refund at all, and then when you call them they gonna tell you that you used wrong web-site for payments. FRAUDSTERS! DON'T USE BOTH WEB-SITES. YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR TIME and MONEY!
Their web-site franceschengenvisa.co.uk and franceschengenvisas.co.uk should be shut down immediately. I don't understand why their are allowed to operate as a visa agency. FAKE! FAKE! I did complain to FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Also I found out that TLScontact call them fraudsters. And the boss of the company is in India and the company franceschengenvisa is illegally operated in the UK coz their is not such company at all. They use another company register (9717774) but it's not their. (CHECK WITH HOUSE OF COMPANY beta.companieshouse.gov.uk)
They're just making money. AVOID THEM! AND MAKE YOUR COMPLAIN to FOS IMMEDIATELY.

taniar8
2/26/18

Outrageously horrible service from this agency! They made the whole process of getting visa even more complicated. Dont use their service. Dont pay 49 pounds for literally nothing! They will only send you the application form which you still need to fill out yourself and book an appointment in TLS Contact Visa Centre. But you can do it all yourself and much better!

The agency will also create an account on tlscontact.com for you. And they (franceschengenvisa.co.uk) have to notify you when your passport is ready. Because you can not check the visa status yourself without the account on tlscontact.com. In my case the agency didnt send me anything when my passport was ready. And they didnt even reply to my email when I asked the agency if theres any way I can check the application status.

Almost 3 weeks after my appointment I called TLS Contact directly and asked about my application. They told me that it was ready 2 weeks ago. Then, when I called franceschengenvisa.co.uk after that, asking why they didnt notify me about my visa they could not give ANY explanation. I trusted them to handle my Visa application, and they just sort of forgot about it completely.

So I feel fooled And blame myself for being so stupid. Still cant understand what did I pay £98 (for two applications) for.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it. Not only they are useless, they will make the process much more complicated. I trusted them to handle my Visa application, and they just sort of forgot about it completely.

anabellec
10/9/17

These guys provide excellent email and call back support service to help obtain visa easily. On several occasions they answered all my queries and resolved issues amicably. Thank you France Visa team

pitterj2
5/14/16

Hello, I love reading your blog. It is really very impressive. I want to leave a comment in your support. Carry on with good continuation. Best of luck for your blogging efforts.

A HUGE scam. Do not trust them or give them your money. Contact TLS Center instead and do it directly through them, or one of their accredited agencies.

By Ellie S.

Questions? Get answers from the France Schengen Visa staff and other customers.

France Schengen Visa?