Fragrance Stop

Fragrance Stop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fragrance Stop ranks 160th among Perfume sites.

How would you rate Fragrance Stop?

“Do Not Use This Site”

Alison M.
3/2/09

Do Not Use This Site - I ordered a bottle of perfume on this site and they took the money from my account. After a few weeks it did not seem to be arriving and they had not sent me a message to say why. I emailed them, heard nothing. I tried to phone a couple of times, no one answered the phone and there was no way of leaving a message. I then wrote them a letter saying I would complain about them if they did not give me a refund. Then they sent me an email saying I had a refund. When my next statement came in the refund was not there. I tried to check my account on their website, it was very difficult to find my account details. However it did say my money was refunded but the refund has not arrived on my account. I emailed them again - no answer. Today I tried phoning again and nobody answered - also there was not an answer phone to leave a message either time I called.

alisonm1
March 2nd, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Fragrance Stop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fragrance Stop?

Have a question about Fragrance Stop?