Foxy

Foxy has a consumer rating of 2.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Foxy ranks 123rd among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Foxy?

“Discounts & Deals are good any time, Very good experience”

B M.
5/20/21

I order items on routine basis, and have found that the coupons and discounts on foxy are much better than others. Genuine and original products, never found any issue with ordered items Packaging is plastic free so i feel good about helping environment in this way.

“Charged extra”

Ruchi S.
12/24/20

I bought soul tree lip balm from foxy app who's MRP is 350 and app is selling it for 495 it's of same quantity as shown but different in price.

ruchis26
December 24th, 2020

manus30
June 8th, 2020

I have recently ordered from Foxy App. This app not only helps me to find video reviews from beauty experts but also made sure that I can order from that same platform.
They also gave me Foxy Surprise Gift :)

amark22
July 19th, 2021

Guys i have ordered on 11th of July and the EDD is 15th of July, when ever i raised a complaint they just say the same statement we will deliver ur order at the earliest, there is no cx care number for this worst app, really u guys are shameful of this service, i have used this app by seeing rating but u guys are not fit for that ratings, so i would like to say one thing as of my experience to the users, please never go for this again and dont get in to the trouble which im facing, even there is no refund format in this service, if cx is not getting the order on time they wont refund the amount and even they will not deliver the product also. My ratings for ur service is *********************00000.
Good bye to the FOXyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

never go for this again

cosmetics

princes62
July 20th, 2021

Bilkul bakwas company hai foxy rate kuch dikhati or order ke time rate uske double ho jate h fake c mene foxy se coco face wash book kra and usme phele rate dikhaya 199 and bad me uksa rate 249 ho gya

bm517
May 20th, 2021

Genuine and original products, never found any issue with ordered items
Packaging is plastic free so i feel good about helping environment in this way.

Tip for consumers:
Go for it, the platform is new and offering good deals. Customer support is excellent

Refunds take 3-5 days time but they always refund in case order is cancelled

Facewash and sheet masks

archanas36
December 20th, 2020

I loved the experience of buying my beauty products at BE FOXY it contains an amazing surprise to enhance my beauty as well. I would definitely going to recommend it to all.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Foxy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Foxy?

Have a question about Foxy?