Foxy

Foxy has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Foxy ranks 159th among Beauty Products sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Foxy?

“Great shopping experience”

Manu S.
6/8/20

I have recently ordered from Foxy App. This app not only helps me to find video reviews from beauty experts but also made sure that I can order from that same platform. They also gave me Foxy Surprise Gift :)

“Charged extra”

Ruchi S.
12/24/20

I bought soul tree lip balm from foxy app who's MRP is 350 and app is selling it for 495 it's of same quantity as shown but different in price.

archanas36
December 20th, 2020

I loved the experience of buying my beauty products at BE FOXY it contains an amazing surprise to enhance my beauty as well. I would definitely going to recommend it to all.

manus30
June 8th, 2020

They also gave me Foxy Surprise Gift :)

ruchis26
December 24th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Foxy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Foxy?

Have a question about Foxy?