FountainDirect.co.uk reviews

sales@fountaindirect.co.uk

1 star

anthonyd32
1/28/14

I was very happy with the friendly staff at fountain direct. I got few more good advices to remodel my bathroom at the best.Excellent fountain direct.

anthonyd31
1/28/14

adams90
1/27/14

Everything what I needed for my bathroom. I got online from fountain direct store. I ordered bath screen and bathroom shower.Delivery was prompt with the best prices.

isabellem4
1/7/14

Delighted with my new electric shower - it arrived promptly and very happy with the price. Well done.

samuals7
12/25/13

I am very happy with the service received from Fountain Direct, excellent communications and fast delivery within affordable prices.

harrisong7
11/28/13

I recently bought the bathroom shower from fountaindirect and very satisfied with my choice. Wide range of designer showers according to our budget were available by the leading brands. The black shiny color impresses everyone who sees our new re-vamped bathroom. I am delighted with its looks and finish.

Questions? Get answers from the FountainDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

FountainDirect.co.uk?