FountainDirect.co.uk

FountainDirect.co.uk

FountainDirect.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FountainDirect.co.uk also ranks 21st among Bathroom sites.

How would you rate FountainDirect.co.uk?

“Delighted with my new electric shower”

Isabelle M.
1/7/14

Delighted with my new electric shower - it arrived promptly and very happy with the price. Well done.

isabellem4
January 7th, 2014
adams90
January 27th, 2014
Everything what I needed for my bathroom. I got online from fountain direct store. I ordered bath screen and bathroom shower.Delivery was prompt with the best prices.
harrisong7
November 28th, 2013
I recently bought the bathroom shower from fountaindirect and very satisfied with my choice. Wide range of designer showers according to our budget were available by the leading brands. The black shiny color impresses everyone who sees our new re-vamped bathroom. I am delighted with its looks and finish.
anthonyd31
January 28th, 2014
I was very happy with the friendly staff at fountain direct. I got few more good advices to remodel my bathroom at the best.Excellent fountain direct.
samuals7
December 25th, 2013
I am very happy with the service received from Fountain Direct, excellent communications and fast delivery within affordable prices.

Questions? Get answers from the FountainDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

Luxury Bathroom equipment available on-line delivered to your home at great discount prices.

Business History

Established for over 20 years our business has grown steadily from our 10,000 square foot showrrom and offices to now in a new 24,000 square foot premises incorporating our warehousing, tele-sales, offices and our wonderful showroom facilities.

simonh52
Simon H.
Managing Director

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FountainDirect.co.uk?

Have a question about FountainDirect.co.uk?