fotoSENSE

fotoSENSE has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. fotoSENSE also ranks 50th among Photography Equipment sites.

How would you rate fotoSENSE?

“Still unimpressed by Fotosense.co.uk”

Dave T.
10/15/09

Still unimpressed by Fotosense.co.uk After 16 days I'm still waiting for my card to be refunded for goods that I cancelled. Was told item was on the way when they didn't even have it in stock, despite being told over the phone that it was in stock. The worst online company I've ever dealt with.

mikeh304
April 2nd, 2017
Terrible experience with this company items shown as in stock when days later after paying for them and wondering where your order has got to they inform no stock!!, but only after you contact them!!. And getting a refund is a nightmare,and as for telephone contact nearly always a message. Avoid this shower.
davet
October 15th, 2009
Still unimpressed by Fotosense.co.uk

Questions? Get answers from the fotoSENSE staff and other customers.

Buy Digital Cameras, Camera Accessories, Studio Lighting Equipment, Tripods, Bags and all Camera related accessories from Digital Camera Shop in Bolton, Manchester

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fotoSENSE?

Have a question about fotoSENSE?