Fosteracademy.in

Fosteracademy.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fosteracademy.in ranks 179th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Fosteracademy.in?

“Excellent!”

Amjad K.
3/22/21

It is an outstanding coaching Centre for Spoken English in old city and the learning tips and ideas shared with me are super useful. Teaching method is easy to understand. I get motivated after every session. My course is still going on. I am satisfied about this course.

amjadk20
March 22nd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Fosteracademy.in staff and other customers.

"Foster Academy has been established with an aim to provide quality training in the areas of PTE, IELTS, SPOKEN ENGLISH & ACCOUNTING. We have had huge success stories in the past where our students cleared IELTS & PTE tests with unbelievable scores and many other students who wanted jobs in Hyderabad were successfully placed in Hi-Tech City and Gacchibowli based multinational companies. We continue to thrive on our journey to become a world class training center."

faisalh19
Faisal H.
Faisal Habeeb
My name is Faisal Habeeb. I am the co-founder of Foster Academy. This institution has been established with an aim to provide quality training in the areas of ENGLISH, IELTS, PTE & ACCOUNTING for students who wish to excel in their careers or dream about studying abroad.

My career in teaching started in 2007 while I was working for a top multinational company (GENPACT) based in Hyderabad, India. The journey began as a hobby from a small room in my neighborhood where I started teaching a group of students. I wasn’t doing this for any financial gains but to genuinely help students excel in English Communication.

Since I worked in an international company and also lived in the USA & Dubai, I realized how significant it is for students to develop their communication skills for better careers. Over the years, my love for teaching had grown and I then decided to quit my job and started teaching full time with an aim to help students achieve their goals.

Since I was always interested in teaching the English language, it became an easy choice for me after quitting my job. I started my specialization in English Language training, IELTS & PTE.

My students get the needed motivation from me and I realized that a good teacher could really change their life by helping them get the skills/scores they need.

There was one big issue – the books & materials that were being used by the students did not help them give exactly what they needed to do in the job interviews / IELTS & PTE Test. So I spared every minute I had and developed unique methods & materials to teach my students. The outcome is that my students started cracking job interviews and also started achieving higher scores in IELTS & PTE Tests. It is a wonderful feeling to help students gain access to the university or job of their dreams.

If you wish to improve your English Communication Skills or desire to study abroad but do not know how to go about your IELTS/PTE preparation then I would recommend you to join my master-classes at Foster Academy.

See you soon!
Faisal Habeeb

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fosteracademy.in?

Have a question about Fosteracademy.in?