Review of ForteTrinity

Tel: +44 (0)1942 684 040
info@fortetrinity.com

chrisw112
7/24/15

haveing read a lot of the reviews below and what people have to say i must disagree with most if not all of them we have been with forte a few years now and they have always been very good to us regards service and communication on our seo needs
as in all business we needed to grow this year and we decided the best way was to have a new up to date website we asked forte to do this for us and they have done a fantastic job they charged a fair price from all the research i did regards this issue
as our site needs to be very visual i believe they have done this perfect yes it took a little longer than stated and can be frustrating when sales are effected but nobody can predict staff issues holidays and complications and they have stayed in touch the whole process
the site only went live last week so i cannot comment on the seo aspects just yet but from previous seo with forte i am sure we will be on page 1 in no time

deanj19
5/1/15

I paid Forte Trinity nearly £3,000 up front. It took them 5 months to complete the website after constant emails and phone calls with no information held back from my end. I can also see they're posting their own reviews to try and compensate for the amount of people with bad experiences.

jackn32
4/22/15

After working so hard to raise the money for a website to accompany our website, I was left heartbroken when I realised there was never going to be a website. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one who was treated like this by this company. I had to take months off work due to stress. Hard to believe there are companies like this operating.

rebeccak22
4/16/15

We are shocked to see any negative reviews regarding this company, Forte Trinity have been designing and supporting our website for years and we have never had any problems. We have always received prompt and high quality service and are moving more of our business in their direction because of this, we highly recommend them.

davidr130
1/19/15

When I took over my company's 'new' website back in 2008 (which had been designed by an overseas company) the SEO was non-existent - a search for our primary keyword, or indeed our company name itself, would not find us on google.co.uk.
I appointed Forte Trinity in Q1 2008 and in June that year we popped up on page 1 of google.co.uk and have been there, or thereabouts, ever since. Our website is now over 7 years old, but can still be found on page 1 or 2 in most of the 11 languages available on our site. Perhaps more importantly, our website traffic has increased by over 75% since we appointed Forte Trinity to do our SEO work, and we have the highest 'domain authority' of any of our European competitors.
I really do not recognise the negative and unprofessional behaviour described in some of the reviews of Forte Trinity, and would have no hesitation recommending them to other companies requiring a dramatic upturn in their online presence.

pm35
1/9/15

We've been using Forte Trinity for several years now and have always had deadlines met. Very helpful, particularly when we approached them with a half completed site after being let down by others

anng21
6/10/14

Don't use them. We have been waiting two and a half years to get our site completed and it is always 2 days away. We have even taken legal action against them, and they still don't complete it.

ijj
10/13/10

Fortetrinity.com (based in Leigh) when I first arrived at the offices of Forte $#*!ty alarm bells should have rang. Their offices are situated in a back street which were once two terraced houses now converted to offices, far from classy.

From the moment go they fed me false promises. Deadlines were missed, failure to respond to messages. What a disaster, by far the biggest crooks I have come across in business. Stay clear Forte Trinity are trouble.

Questions? Get answers from the ForteTrinity staff and other customers.

ForteTrinity?