Forsage

Forsage has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Forsage most frequently mention smart contract, passive income and blockchain technology. Forsage ranks 6th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.4%
How would you rate Forsage?

“Forsage unites people.”

Irina M.
4/20/21

English: I have been personally registered on the Fast and Furious platform for more than a year. At first, I was suspicious because I had already lost money in crypto projects. But later I was convinced that everything is transparent here and thanks to the smart contract, you can create a reliable team. The money goes directly to your personal wallet. The Fast and Furious Academy provides a lot of useful knowledge and the community has a lot of good friends from different countries. But your choice is always yours.

irinam52
April 20th, 2021

At first, I was suspicious because I had already lost money in crypto projects.
But your choice is always yours.

muazd
February 19th, 2021

I am one of the persons who wanted to earn money online and was looking for ways on the internet for the same. I came across many schemes and scams that shattered all my hopes. Some were too much of a burden for me to do and for some, I was not having enough qualifications. Then I came across Forsage and yes recruiting people at your own pace and comfort without any time limit or restrictions is far better than working daily in a 9-5 job till you retire.

So, the choice is yours. You may choose to work under someone or be your own boss :)

Hello!

Thank you for the nice feedback. We are grateful that you took the time to tell about us.

oksanak33
March 26th, 2021

My acquaintance with Forsage took place from the very beginning. And this has been over a year. During this time, I have never regretted that I became a participant in the project. Therefore, I do not understand people who write bad reviews! You or haven't been to Forsage! Or hoped it was an investment! Or they just didn't do anything!
Forsage is the only project that can truly be called reliable and risk-free!
Firstly, this is a smart contract, which means that no one, including the creators, can change the conditions! How often do we enter projects with excellent conditions, and then they change! And not in our direction! Here is great marketing that will never change!
Secondly, it's decentralization! Money goes to personal wallets! No shared accounts, no balance! Straight into your wallet!
And these are only two points, but even by them one can judge the durability and reliability!
For six months after the start, more than a million people from different countries have joined the Forsage project!
Now this is no longer just a project where you can earn money, it is a community, with its own training and its own Academy! Where anyone without knowledge and experience can learn to make money!
And you need to work everywhere)! Forsage is an MLM project. There is a desire to make money on the Internet, with Forsage it's real!

lenam135
April 2nd, 2021

Each client of the platform turns into its dynamic participant, the creators are constantly working and improving the project. The platform is easy to use, user-friendly interface. A large number of members join the Forsage platform every day, just greet one friend for both of you to start earning. Forsage has an incredible algorithm base. Matrices with different income levels. It gives motivation to move on and on. The profit immediately goes in full to your e-wallet. Forsage provides an opportunity, and this must be approached with intelligence and purpose. All materials for studying the platform are available on the website, Forsage Academy, you can also watch webinars on YouTube. Using the platform, I get financial profit. And she brought a couple of friends to the project, everyone is happy today.

nikolayp9
February 1st, 2021

It is an open platform for crowdfunding with networking features. The program is reliable, it suits me, everything is done quite clearly and the top-matrix project, 100% decentralized and transparent. I see and understand what's going on.
It doesn't matter that I joined later, the main thing here is activity. If you are active and build a team, you can make good money.
Now I am working on improvement and progress, there is something to strive for, the results are obvious and tangible, we do not feel financial problems. I see further prospects for myself in this matter. I want to bring it to full automation, live and make a profit.
I made a steady income and we have a great team to work with. If you are thinking of joining, be sure to find a good team of people to work with and I promise you will have a lot of fun and earn a lot of income. Yes, it takes some work, but it's better than work.
We got the satisfaction of trying something in our life to change our lifestyle and not whine about financial situations.
Nobody runs away with our money, we can see right before our eyes that the money invested is circulating within our team and among our friends.

Hello!

Thank you for the kind feedback.

destinys66
June 8th, 2021

I have been registered on the Fast and Furious platform for over a year.
Before, I lost a lot of money in crypto projects, because I didn't understand and many were cheating.
Everything is transparent here thanks to a smart contract. The money goes straight to your personal wallet.
Fast and Furious Academy provides a lot of useful knowledge.

crystalr362
June 9th, 2021

Can Forsage be called a stable place to make money? I think definitely yes, and now I will explain why. Eight months ago I came to this platform on the recommendation of a friend and since then I spend a couple of hours every day on this site. For me, a person far from cryptocurrency, in just a couple of weeks, it became super interesting, understandable and attractive. It was difficult to figure it out, but they helped me. The community here is pretty friendly. In general, there is nothing complicated here, but there are stable payments. If you figure it out, you can make money without much haemorrhoids, which is enough for life and not only, if you understand what I mean)))

ginaf196
May 30th, 2021

Hello everyone! I would like to share my experience working on the project. The project is based on a smart contract and its balance is always zero. This means that there is no accumulation of funds. The payment goes straight to my wallet. I don't understand people who write that forsage is a scam. Everything is absolutely simple and transparent. I am personally a member of the fosage platform, I can say with confidence that I have earned enough and even more than planned. I'm not going to stop there, I only regret that I thought and doubted for a long time. Thanks to the project for the opportunity to earn at home and pay more attention to yourself and your children.

ginaf198
June 6th, 2021

Hello! I would like to share my experience working on the project. The project is based on a smart contract and its balance is always zero. This means that there is no accumulation of funds. The payment goes straight to my wallet. I don't understand people who write that forsage is a scam. Everything is absolutely simple and transparent. I am personally a member of the fosage platform, I can say with confidence that I have earned enough and even more than planned. I'm not going to stop there, I only regret that I thought and doubted for a long time. Thanks to the project for the opportunity to earn at home and pay more attention to yourself and your children.

adamd377
March 8th, 2021

Impressive implementation, this is the first time I've seen a decent platform with honest statements and an incredibly complex secure framework. I studied all the possibilities in detail and was amazed at how thoughtfully everything was done, it is especially important that the platform is built on a smart contract, this is a good opportunity for a reliable investment and allows you to devote little time to the platform, since income grows even when you are offline. In addition, you can easily get a high income if you work in a passionate team, I have made 12 friends so far and we are actively investing in increasing our income. It is easy for me to attract new partners, I clearly understand the work of Forsage and convey this information to my friends. I am glad that I have found an honest and reliable platform that allows you to increase your existing profits. When I was just starting out, I took training courses located right on the Forsage website. This gives an understanding of how to work with the interface and the rules of use are discussed in detail! Be sure that your joint work and active participation will help you get a high income and manage your finances wisely! Thank you for your work and good luck with the promotion.

opent2
June 9th, 2021

I met Forsage in 2021 Not long ago. In it, I noticed a lot of pluses, but also noticed a minus. Which I will talk about now. Complete anonymity, reliability, quality of employees. I consider the most important advantage to be decentralization, which was realized thanks to the blockchain technology: money is not stored in the system, but immediately, according to the terms of the smart contract algorithm, goes to the personal wallet. Now about the cons, it happens that the site does not work, or there is a very large flow of people that the site is falling, ETH currencies, as for me, are no longer relevant, the price has risen BUT and the commission, too, can hardly be earned on growth. TRX transaction errors sometimes happen, and BUSD - you will earn money on growth due to pegging to the dollar

Tip for consumers:
I wrote my experience.

Products used:
BUSD and ETH

adrianb283
April 18th, 2021

I like Forsage, I will say the pros and cons.
The Forsage community has good customer support. They respond quickly, speak several languages, help to quickly resolve issues and I like it.
Withdrawals are fast enough. Everyone is familiar with the situation when you transfer money from the card, but they all do not come... Personally, it pisses me off)) I think you too
More than 95% of all actions are fully automated and this is also a big plus. What else...
With Forsage, you can and should learn. You need to look somewhere yourself, but basically their team has already been able to put together a bunch of useful material, they even created their own academy. The most interesting thing is the articles they publish - this is educational material about the world of cryptocurrency, investments, trading and mining, which is easy to perceive, interesting to read and study.
Which of the minuses...
No app. Well, this is generally some kind of nonsense as for me, since it is not entirely convenient for me to sit from a computer, I hope that soon everything will change. It will be difficult for beginners to figure it out, although they have training, you still need to sit and study carefully. And so cool guys, good luck to them.

bobbyp119
April 20th, 2021

Not much time has passed since the beginning of my cooperation with this site, well, maybe several months at most and there have already been payments to my Tron wallet, but I would like to note the speed of transfers, as well as the readiness of the site for server changes, this is when there are a lot people come to the site, it is necessary to process their requests. I know for sure that there are a lot of people who have become Forsage customers within six months.
I like the platform due to the fact that its prospects have not gone anywhere, as it was as thoughtful, it remained the same, and there are no risks, because the smart contract contains the procedure for transferring the money remaining in the system immediately to the participants' wallets. And because Ethereum and Tron will be safe and sound, there is a cool principle of building income as a result of investing in the platform. People from all over the world join both directions on a daily basis and achieve their financial and life goals. It is received by the one who makes efforts and strives for the heights. Cool and easy-to-learn learning is always at hand. Step by step, accessible and understandable even for a beginner. So I give Forsage positive feedback.

barbarat897
May 6th, 2021

I was lucky, at first I became a part of the team, and only then I got acquainted with the platform, which is probably why I have no negativity. On the contrary, I recommend the platform for making money.
Always, before thoughtlessly entering a project, you need to figure out what it is about, what you can get, how much to spend, study marketing and evaluate your strengths! Maybe then there will be fewer "projects - deceptions"). At the heart of the Forsage platform is cryptocurrency. Pros - there is no risk. In the network, there is a mentor for this, the one who brings you into business, who teaches and supports you. The most worthy thing about this system is the transparency of the smart contract code on sites like Ether and TronScan.
I am at the very beginning of the journey. And it's hard for me. Here you need to invite partners - and usually for this you need to love to communicate. Sitting at home with children, I lost the habit of doing this. The next drawback - It is difficult to find partners, train them. But, there is good news. Forsage has created a brand book. I hope that he will help to promote the idea, philosophy of our community and will solve the problem with the involvement of people. But I already have results, I have experience. I have income.

azeezn1
September 15th, 2020

Forsage; A widely known smart contract is known for its level, upgrades and some other terms. The contract is a very nice one but it has a disadvantage which is if you aren't ready to refer/bring downlines or upgrade your levels, you will be stuck and you won't get anything. This happened to me, I had no choice rather than to look for referrals.

Hello!

Thank you for the kind feedback.

donaldc577
April 18th, 2021

My friend recommended this platform to me back in November 2020, and since then I have been actively participating and collaborating with Forsage, based on my experience, I will tell you about the positive and negative sides. Perhaps we should start with the essence of the project, with what they do. They position themselves as an international community engaged in decentralized marketing, or rather, smart contracts and blockchain. This is a very difficult to master, but at the same time a promising and well-paid field. Everything works around the algorithm inside the blockchain, there are courses for beginners on the Forsage website, you can learn more there. I can recommend it to you, as it leaves behind the competition and has a number of advantages-anonymity, transparency, and no hidden fees. There are also disadvantages, but these are costs, without them nowhere. The project was created by a group of enthusiasts and has now grown into a large-scale global brand, hence the disadvantages, since initially there was no calculation for such a huge number of users.

billg578
April 20th, 2021

This project so far, while working with it, did not quite inspire me with confidence, well, that is, as it were, I invested in TRX, even managed to earn a little, but I just do not let go of one point that Forsage is a pyramid scheme, although the project states that this is not so, that everything is based on smart contracts, but I just personally do not see any prospects in this, maybe I just need to gain more experience, but so far everything is so, I can not say that thanks to Forsage, I left my job, started living somewhere on the islands - no, far from it, I still do not have any personal income, I did not like from the very beginning that it is necessary to break up, also to gather a team of people, because it will be easier to work out or join a team, everything somehow repelled me at first very much, and even now it still repels me a little, but I joined the team that is helping me now and I think that everything should work out, although I do not strongly believe in it, perhaps after some time my opinion will change about this project, I do not deny it, perhaps I will write a new review after some time and tell you how everything really is, everyone has their own opinion where to invest their money, but crypto currency is increasingly entering our lives, so why not try it

yliyan
April 30th, 2021

Good day. I would like to share my feedback on the project. Forsage is a 100% decentralized program, there are no main ones here. The project is based on a smart contract and its balance is always zero. This means that there is no accumulation of funds. Payment goes directly to our wallets. I don't understand people who write that forsage is a scam. Everything is absolutely simple and transparent. You can go to any account or open a smart contract to see and check everything. The project has been running for the second year. I personally am a member of fosage, I can say with confidence that there is no scam. Everybody makes money in forsage.

alexr778
February 20th, 2021

The Forsage website offers unlimited earnings on the Ethereum cryptocurrency by investing in a smart contact. To obtain it, you need to build a matrix, you need to involve the next participants in the project. You will need to deposit 0.05 Ethereum yourself. They will return after the first referral who deposits the same amount, then the person starts working for himself. When the first payment comes (comes instantly), there is a frenzied excitement immediately. I liked Forsage because I can afford to work from anywhere in the world with only a mobile phone, and the coolest thing is that here I met very interesting people with whom we communicate every day.

rayp216
June 4th, 2021

After six months of cooperation, I decided to write my review regarding the Forsage project. I was quite skeptical about making money on the Internet, but I was invited by a good friend, which already inspired confidence. The first time was spent on adaptation and training, and the employees themselves helped me with this, and there are also many articles, courses, and videos on their website. It was a little more difficult for me, as I had no such experience before, and did not even deal with cryptocurrency. Yes, this is an important point - Forsage is a network marketing on cryptocurrency. This may seem like a minus, but for me it is a positive point, since cryptocurrency is the future and it can provide anonymity of transactions on the network. I also like the way Forsage is developing, I have already seen several new projects launched, just the other day they launched a new contract for BUSD. Summing up, I could advise you this project if you are looking for a similar platform, the project is reliable and quite interesting, but if you do not have experience, then get ready to spend some time on training.

trevors218
May 11th, 2021

The essence of Forsage is that you earn money using a smart contract, so the money that you receive goes directly to your wallet, this is a big plus not all projects have this.
But what is deplorable is that this method of work is also not suitable for everyone and they leave angry reviews, which is very bad - people do not quite understand, and immediately start writing comments, thereby spoiling the rating of the project, but in fact, there is nothing wrong with this, the project is really worthy and finds its people in this area who really earn and go to a decent income.
I will also tell you the disadvantages, where to go without them:

Few options for earning money

It's hard to find new partners

If you use it carelessly, you may lose access to your wallet.

These are the main disadvantages that I noticed, maybe someone noticed more, it was great to read them.
In any case, it's up to you and you, no one else where to work and where to invest, I have everything

rauzaa
February 18th, 2021

The Forsage crypto platform is the first and decentralized structure, I am sure without a doubt that it is an honest enterprise. Each client of the platform turns into its dynamic member, the designers are constantly improving the crypte security system by providing simple terms of use to the members, which is the reason why the number of members has become so large. Designers benefit from the interest of our assets and store them, this is a recognized appreciation for the innovation of good contracts. Using the organization's abilities, we can make a big profit alone, in case you attract customers and companions, we can get significantly more money by activating your profile and becoming a Forsage personality. I am extremely satisfied with the absence of dangers, it is enough to greet one friend to restore the underlying money set aside. The organization is intensively engaged in the organization of monetary issues. Forsage has an incredible algorithmic base and has a secure exchange of records. It is quite decent that cash withdrawals take place without shrouded costs, you can immediately receive your contribution in full to your e-wallet. I am very grateful to you for your sincere and reliable work, using these chances, I get a reliably high profit. I recommend it to my colleagues and friends!

jsj9
March 30th, 2021

I joined FORSAGE 1 year ago, in 1 year i made very well profit. I can help my family in financial support, forsage change my life. I work hard in Forsage and I'm successful. I just want to say thanks forsage. I love forsage.

alexm1428
May 5th, 2021

I got acquainted with the Forsage platform almost at the stage of their opening, as my friend is closely associated with them and keeps a close eye on such projects. I only had a mining experience ( not the most successful), no more. But I was interested in all this movement and so I agreed to try and discover Forsage. Before my eyes, it has grown from an ambitious project of enthusiasts to a serious player in the smart contract market. They work with Ethereum and Tron, they are engaged in smart contracts that work on the basis of blockchain technology ( a very interesting thing, study it, there are many good free courses on the Internet.) The project itself is reliable, as I have seen from my own experience, of course, not without disadvantages, but the disadvantages come only from a small popularity, as a result of which there is no such funding as global projects receive. However, here the commissions are lower than those of the competitors, complete decentralization, lack of managers-all this is more important. As a result, if you are interested in the field of smart contracts, Forsage is a good solution, especially if you are a beginner, specialists will help you. If you are interested in buying crypts and mining, then this is not for you. However, do not stop there, the future belongs to the blockchain and smart contracts.

romana47
March 19th, 2021

Forsage is made for people, who are interested in cryptoinvestment and tron in particular, it is a great way to earn money without 8 hour work day, and it is NOT a scam project. Begginer-friendly and effective way to get started. Using blockchain smart contracts it is safe and secure. As a member of forsage.io community i highly recommend it

Just be sure, that you use the right link forsage.io, which is the only true one! The clones of Forsage project are scams, so be careful!

Hello! FORSAGE is not a pyramid scheme, ponzi scheme, or anything else from a scam. FORSAGE not a scam. FORSAGE does not have a root to which the accruals would pass. Forsage is a fully decentralized system. There are no managers or administrators, there are only the creators who are equal participants in the project, like everyone else. The Forsage smart contract is nothing more than a payment gateway that facilitates peer-to-peer commission payments between its participants. The profit routes from other members directly into your personal wallet. There is no hoarding in the system, the income belongs only to you. Your earnings depend on you. The amount of income depends on the quality indicators of your activity and the activity of your partners. All of the above distinguishes FORSAGE from other matrix systems. But our main difference is the decentralization. Regards, The Forsage team

See more answers (2)

Hello! You can view the entries of our participants at https://community.forsage.io/ Also in the personal account of the FORSAGE participant there are recordings of webinars, there is a topic of successful people in our community. Regards, The Forsage team

See more answers (2)

Hello! We don't have customer service. Members of the "Forsage" community are partners. Customers are assumed to be in the B2C (Business to Consumer). FORSAGE does not have a root to which the accruals would pass. Forsage is a fully decentralized system. There are no managers or administrators, there are only the creators who are equal participants in the project, like everyone else. The Forsage smart contract is nothing more than a payment gateway that facilitates peer-to-peer commission payments between its participants. The profit routes from other members directly into your personal wallet. There is no hoarding in the system, the income belongs only to you. If you have any questions, you can contact our support team - support.forsage.io Regards, The Forsage team

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Forsage staff and other customers.

Forsage O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Forsage?

Have a question about Forsage?