For Rent No Credit Check reviews

New York, NY 10019, USA
Corp@ForRentNoCreditCheck.com

jamesc540
11/28/18

only 4 stars because i wish i had the income to use you guys for the property i want. thanks for your honesty......

jamess698
11/27/18

thank you!!!! i was not believing this at first, thx for putting up with all my questions. your service is just amazing!

harrya44
11/22/18

Hi debra, i do not write reviews but your service has really encouraged me! I was worried about losing my money after paying you guys but that fear went away only 3 days afer because i received my approval! i called to check it out from the property and found it was real as can be! spoke to the manager and all! we love our new place and i promise we wont let you down!

katea72
11/19/18

This company helps us to find a house for a holiday. But one problem is a long answer to my message and calls. We wait a long time but get the help. Thank For Rent No Credit Check!

joant30
11/19/18

NOT SURE why didnt i find you guys first!!!!! that other company i tried was full of empty promises. they kept telling me they could get approved by all the management company and they couldnt for weeks. sorry i thought your service was the same. i could not belive you got this done in ONE SHOT! thank you so much again. you dont know how much i appreciate you.

charlesd142
11/15/18

I signed up for the new program they just started...$49 for all the info. man, I didnt know all these credit bureaus even existed!!! didnt have money for the corporate lease... for only 150 bucks I got instructions and access to a portal to do my own fix to get moved in. they said I get access for 3 months but I didnt need that much time. it was pretty easy. i didnt have to pay someone hundreds or thousands of $$$ for a rental identification number. i did my own and my wife's too for the same price...

adams307
11/15/18

I could not afford the "corporate lease program" even though i really wanted to. But, i was happy they could offer me a cheaper alternative solution. It took a bit longer that the other program but i was OK with that since i didn't need to move right away.

alexisj46
8/17/18

SCAMMMMMMMM scammmmmmm SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM scammmmmmmmm SCAMMMMMMMMM scaaaaammmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ceceliac4
4/7/18

Hi debra you have been a joy to work with. Thank you for answering all my annoying questions. I can tell you really do care about people. I has been a pleasure working with you. My family thanks you for your hard work so we can have a wonderful place to call home.

harrys124
4/7/18

You guys need to get your marketing people to do you better. Where have you been people??? I have been stuck at an extended stay hotel for 3 months! If I knew about you guys sooner I would have done this 3 months ago!!!

michaelf285
4/7/18

I'm in the process of using their service now. On Monday I submitted all requested paper work including personal information. Since, I've gotten emails from David Rothchild & their Visnova USA corporate compliance team that their working on it. Now I call the 917-633-4703 number and its say's it's been Disconnected!!. Their is very little communication and the fact that I can't get anyone on the phone is SCARY. At the most this process should take 3days. Or they should be able to explain why it is taking longer. I asked david and he said their a situation. I'll remove this review if the company contacts me via phone not email and tells me what's going on...

alisonc38
4/2/18

The only complaint I have is that it took forever to get the information from the property I picked out. I know its not this companys fault though cause I went by the apartment on the weekend and they never answer the phone. When I finally went there and this company got the info on the unit I wanted it went super fast from there. My approval took 3 full days !!!

ronaldy10
3/29/18

I believe in second chances now. These people were actually able to help me start over new in another side of town after my bad divorce. My ex-husband ruined my credit right along with his. Since I was the joint cardholder with his accounts he set out on a spree to destroy me. I prayed to GOD I could find a way.

margarital10
3/28/18

I signed up for the custom approval product. Paid partial and got nervous after talking to my friends. Thanks for letting me talk to one of your customers. It made me feel so much better and im soooo glad I stuck with you guys otherwise I would have never been able to accept my new job offer.

nataliem95
3/15/18

Tony you are a dream to work with. I wish I had your patience. Then I picked this one and I thought it was the same company.

lorettag14
3/15/18

This is been a really smooth experience for me. I followed directions and even got compliments from the processing woman that she loves people that follow directions and can read their emails she said lots of people keep asking the same questions, when the email says to send in income info and what qualifies as income that you can prove people keep sending email after email about sending in someone elses income or bank statements she said thats what slows things down but the approval is the easy part.. Yeah! I guess thats me, the person that reads everything! Took me less than a day to send in my stuff and get the approval from this company then the approval from the apartment took only the next day. Got my keys for that weekend. Even the signing the payment process , just all of it was super easy and quick. Everything online. I didnt even need to run and fax 1 piece of paper. Loved it totally!

margareth166
3/15/18

this company really works. Whatever magic they do, it gets the approval. To boot, got 2 weeks rent free and no deposit because of them. Cons: expensive service. But I guess like all things in life. You get what you pay for.

wilmaf8
3/15/18

I make the moneynowbut my student loans got me and my credit. Masters degree and no where to live is my sad story. I signed up for the semi-custom approval service and saw something I havent seen in years. An approval. Thanks julian and your staff!

justinat1
3/12/18

I cant believe they actually got me in with this credit score it have. Thought it was a hoax but im sitting in my new bedroom now. HURRAY!

lisam453
6/28/17

I was sceptical at first; you never know who to trust. This company, did in fact, help me get my desired apartment. I just moved in today. They don't mess around. You have to provide proof of income and pass a criminal background check. There is so much more to say, but please just trust me...they are legit. If you are apprehensive, shoot me an email: Lmanzie@hotmail.com.

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
hi Lisa! thanks for writing in to share your experience! We truly enjoyed working with you and John!
aliciam70
5/14/17

thought this was a scam initially because it sounded too good to be true... it put few bucks at risk with a credit card to see what would happened. figured i wud dispute the charge if something went south.... NO NEED TO... this is crazy, b/c i have been beating my head up against the wall trying to figure out how to get an apartment. i think i have literally read EVERY SINGLE self help tip on the internet. lindsey, i have to say... bubbly, happy, compassionate.... this was my rep at the company... im not sure how many questions i asked her... never got upset or irritated. im sure i was just driving her crazy. she told me that the app to the company was free, but after they can see if they can help, its a small fee to start the service.... seriously, i cant believe it still... i moved in on may 7. yeah and i am a real person. if you want the deets just email me direct and ill give u the low down on the service.....

Tip for consumers: make an appointment to talk to these people.... they are busy, busy, busy from what it shounds like.... i can imagine all the people they call in for help.... they have this schedule button thing i used....

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Hi Alicia, thanks for your lovely comment! I also enjoyed working with you! thanks for referring us your friend! she was great to work with too! ((and so excited when she got the approval LOL))
nicolej50
4/20/17

For all the people that *think* no credit check means no validation of your personal information, you should really go to craigslist where someone will happily take your money without a single paystub or your state identification.

If you *think* you dont have to give a LEGIT landlord, apartment or someone thats guaranteeing your entire lease because you have bad credit or inherently dont like paying your bills, you are mistaken.

Seriously, people... you think youre gonna walk in and live in a luxury apartment without any proof of who you are and if you can actually afford the rent???

People with GOOD credit have to provide this info, and to boot, you think with BAD credit, you shouldnt have to??

What normal person in their right mind thinks a company that is willing to take a chance on someone, and if you default on the lease, pick up the pieces and pay the landlord off without knowing who you are???

YEAH, lady keep your info and dont send it in because the company refuses to work with someone like you... most people like this are trying to RUN GAME on this company thats out there trying to help, so you tried to get in somewhere and SQUAT. It didnt work.

So... you take your time, because you have so much of it, being unemployed, to write a ***tty review because you couldnt get one over on someone this time...

And for all you creative artists out there that like to make their own paystubs, use fake ssn's and state id's... guess what?? New technology has made it pretty easy to call you out....

Seriously, craigslist is the place for you... when you lose your deposit becuase you tried to rent a foreclosed home... give a LEGIT company like this one a call... they actually give a **** if you can afford the rent payments and you are gainfully employed...

The only people that I see get upset are the ones that never get called back.. not because they lost their money. Heck, they never got far enough to qualify to even talk about money being exchanged.

These people charged me $150 after i got approved with them. After they looked over my income and employment with a fine tuned comb.

After the apartment called to tell me I was approved, they invoiced me for the rest of the service fee. As far as the $150, i paid with a credit card. They dont do cash deposits, western union and moneygram, money card.... basically, no hokey weird crap like some other scam companies do.

I felt compelled to write this after reading the abysmal reviews below from really stupid people.

I actually WANT this company to stick around. Why? When no one was willing to take a chance on me, THEY DID.

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Nicole, you are so direct and really genuine! Thanks for your kind words and being an advocate of our rental approval program! It was really great to work with someone who 'gets it'. It was really easy to work with someone that understands what normal is....
bobp39
9/22/15

I had unpleasant situation 3 years ago and had an eviction on my record. That is tricky and when I finally was in good situation to move in one apartment I loved I couldn't get it. So, one of my friends suggested me these guys, because they have already helped him to get an apartment. I applied online and through the phone we arranged the details. Very soon everything was settled and I moved in quickly. Big thank you to this great company. Very honest and professional!

Response from lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Bob, thank you so much for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our service!

hi there! we are not part of the bbb. we were approached by them to pay a yearly fee in exchange for a listing with an a positive rating. We didn't find this ethical and did not move forward with them. If this eases your mind, the only way we accept payment is via credit card. As you probably know you can dispute a charge with your credit card company if you do not receive services paid for... I don't believe lawyers would be necessary with protection from your credit card company. We do stand behind our service and willingly refund in any case should you not be approved into the community selected and agreed upon. PS- bbb doesn't make a business legit or not, the people working for the business do and their integrity. It's very hard to decipher this doing business on the internet we recommend doing your research and checking out not only 1 review site, but multiple ones... (i know i do!) :) hope this helps you out, Kind Regards, Lindsey

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

for example.. $1500 rent= $18,000 lease obligation we are tied to using our credit and financials to get you approved with the property of your choice. risky proposition? yes. this is why we chargee for our service, equal to 1 month's rent. cheap? no. if you are looking for free, you can always ask a family member or friend to sign a lease guaranty form agreeing to the property to pay back the entire sum in case you should default. we are 'a solution' out there. we are a business and charge for our service like any other business.- we are not a non-profit entity. security deposit: 1 and a 1/2 month. unlikey. most apartments charge a deposit between $250-$650 (depending which state you live in) Our good credit allows for the customer to take advantage of any specials the apartments are offering, which include free rent, waived deposit or application fee promos. *** not all lease guaranty companies are created equal. *** if you use a company to cosign or guaranty your lease, and you pay for the service, make sure to ask them if you get the lowest deposit possible and get to take advantage of any specials. otherwise, what would be the purpose to pay a company like our, if you have to pay extra to the property ???? rent: yes. no way around that. you gotta pay the rent... and pay it directly to the property, starting from the time you pick up the keys until the lease ends. monthly fees to us? no. we dont charge you monthly fees for anything. whatever you need to pay to the property, you pay them directly. we dont take the money from you and send it to them.

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

THE PRICING AND NEXT STEPS ARE DISCLOSED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY. HOWEVER, PLEASE CHECK IN SOO AS WE WILL BE CHANGING THE SITE AND OFFERING SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYONE! :)

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

PROPERTIES WE SERVE ARE ONLY DISCLOSED TO WELL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. HOWEVER, WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR SERVICE OFERRINGS SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 3 WEEKS FOR A SOLUTION WE HAVE UPCOMING FOR EVERYONE..

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi there elsa! we offer a free application asking general questions to see if we can assist you. please fill that out and if qualified someone will reach out to you to assist. due to the high volume of requests as our applications are free, we can only reach out to respond to qualified applicants at this time due to time contstraints... thank you so much for your interest in our company!

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi there! we can certainly try to help! is free for our advice and application on our website. but without knowing more information about your current financial situtaion, I cant commit to a "yes'. Since we do not check credit, the one and ONLY thing which is important to qualify is income. you must stil adhere to the property's guidelnes when we do the application to qualify with your income. most properties ask for 3x the amount of the rent. so, for example, if your rent was $1,000 a month, you must make $3,000 a month income to qualify. we assist with the credit part. your personal credit will never come into play as a decisioning factor! for more info, please sch a time to speak with me here: forrentnocreditcheck.com

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

as far as the $150 to enroll, that is not required until we have determined we can work with you... please do not pay this or fill out the application until you fill out the FREE pre-qual form. if you pre-qualify, you will get an email from us inviting you to fill out a full application... again, this is not for everyone, but we are 'a solution' for people that qualify to work with us and need our service.

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

yes, Jannise... reason behind this: for ex your rent is $1500 a month. ((we are the lease guarantor and cosigner. so, this means in the event you dont pay the property we are financially liable for the entire term of the 12 month contract.)) so, we would be contractually liable for $18,000 of debt on your behalf. im assuming your credit is challenged and this is why you have found us.... so, we are taking a "RISK" on your behalf of $18,000. we charge 'equal to 1 month's rent' as our service fee to take on the risky proposition. there are however other options for you... you can get a cosigner that is a friend or family member that is qualified with their credit to take on the risk for $18,000 (in my example) for free... there are always other options and really we would be your last resort if you didnt have access to any friends or family that didnt want to take on the risk for you.... also, note in most states, the deposit at apartments are not equal to 1 month... they typically range beteeen $250-$500... now there are exceptions to the rule... i cant see where you are, but here are some states which the deposits are high- CA, NY, NJ....

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

Start here for FREE! http://forrentnocreditcheck.com/ . Do the FREE Qual... We apply to where YOU want to live, not where you have to... so, pick a place you love here: www.apartments.com and tell us about it.... just make sure you can afford it! If you are pre-qualified, you will get an invitation to apply! after we approve you, pay $150. If you don't get approved, no hard feelings... we go our separate ways...

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi takeria, i dont understand the question.... ???

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Questions? Get answers from the For Rent No Credit Check staff and other customers.

6 Photos for For Rent No Credit Check

From the business

For Rent No Credit Check?