For Rent No Credit Check reviews

New York, NY 10019, USA
Corp@ForRentNoCreditCheck.com

jeffreyg133
5/31/19

I purchased a rental property from this site a couple of months ago and am currently working with her on a second one. The staff members are very friendly and available 24/7. I would recommend this to anyone.thank you guys!

robertj459
5/25/19

Thank you so much for helping us buy our first home! You guys have been wonderful to work with! definitely I recommend

dedras
5/23/19

I appreciate all you have done for us in purchasing our new home. You worked a lot of long exhausting hours on this and dedicated lots of time. We are very happy here & if we ever need to search for properties, you will be the one we call. Thank you so much!

briang330
5/22/19

Thank you so much. The persistence and dedication of these people were invaluable in the pursuit of our home purchase. Completely satisfied after all the paperwork and final purchase. My wife and I really appreciate all you did for us!

laurad376
5/14/19

Very thankful for them. Had a 12 month lease and paid on time every month so they helped to report it so that I could build my credit as well

robertp759
5/14/19

I would recommend this to anyone with bad or little credit that can't get approved anywhere on their own

johnt920
4/28/19

Alex and Amanda have been so helpful and kind. They helped me and my family and now I have a new place I can call home all because of them and their service! Thank you

sandyr87
12/5/18

Hey Lindsey thank you so much for taking the time with me. I will definetly use your service when I am ready to move.

danj125
12/4/18

MAN! why couldnt i find u guys sooner???? u guys need to advertise more! I spent some time searching for something like your company. I just knew there was something out there to help me. Soon as you explained how this works I knew right away I wanted to sign up.

carolinet55
11/30/18

ill take the cheaper DIY program. send me the invoice to pay. yall are good i know u have a bunch of calls. it takes forever to get a call back but thanks for returning my call. sorry i now know why it takes so long.

jamesc540
11/28/18

only 4 stars because i wish i had the income to use you guys for the property i want. thanks for your honesty......

jamess698
11/27/18

thank you!!!! i was not believing this at first, thx for putting up with all my questions. your service is just amazing!

harrya44
11/22/18

Hi debra, i do not write reviews but your service has really encouraged me! I was worried about losing my money after paying you guys but that fear went away only 3 days afer because i received my approval! i called to check it out from the property and found it was real as can be! spoke to the manager and all! we love our new place and i promise we wont let you down!

katea72
11/19/18

This company helps us to find a house for a holiday. But one problem is a long answer to my message and calls. We wait a long time but get the help. Thank For Rent No Credit Check!

joant30
11/19/18

NOT SURE why didnt i find you guys first!!!!! that other company i tried was full of empty promises. they kept telling me they could get approved by all the management company and they couldnt for weeks. sorry i thought your service was the same. i could not belive you got this done in ONE SHOT! thank you so much again. you dont know how much i appreciate you.

charlesd142
11/15/18

I signed up for the new program they just started...$49 for all the info. man, I didnt know all these credit bureaus even existed!!! didnt have money for the corporate lease... for only 150 bucks I got instructions and access to a portal to do my own fix to get moved in. they said I get access for 3 months but I didnt need that much time. it was pretty easy. i didnt have to pay someone hundreds or thousands of $$$ for a rental identification number. i did my own and my wife's too for the same price...

adams307
11/15/18

I could not afford the "corporate lease program" even though i really wanted to. But, i was happy they could offer me a cheaper alternative solution. It took a bit longer that the other program but i was OK with that since i didn't need to move right away.

ceceliac4
4/7/18

Hi debra you have been a joy to work with. Thank you for answering all my annoying questions. I can tell you really do care about people. I has been a pleasure working with you. My family thanks you for your hard work so we can have a wonderful place to call home.

harrys124
4/7/18

You guys need to get your marketing people to do you better. Where have you been people??? I have been stuck at an extended stay hotel for 3 months! If I knew about you guys sooner I would have done this 3 months ago!!!

michaelf285
4/7/18

I'm in the process of using their service now. On Monday I submitted all requested paper work including personal information. Since, I've gotten emails from David Rothchild & their Visnova USA corporate compliance team that their working on it. Now I call the 917-633-4703 number and its say's it's been Disconnected!!. Their is very little communication and the fact that I can't get anyone on the phone is SCARY. At the most this process should take 3days. Or they should be able to explain why it is taking longer. I asked david and he said their a situation. I'll remove this review if the company contacts me via phone not email and tells me what's going on...

alisonc38
4/2/18

The only complaint I have is that it took forever to get the information from the property I picked out. I know its not this companys fault though cause I went by the apartment on the weekend and they never answer the phone. When I finally went there and this company got the info on the unit I wanted it went super fast from there. My approval took 3 full days !!!

ronaldy10
3/29/18

I believe in second chances now. These people were actually able to help me start over new in another side of town after my bad divorce. My ex-husband ruined my credit right along with his. Since I was the joint cardholder with his accounts he set out on a spree to destroy me. I prayed to GOD I could find a way.

margarital10
3/28/18

I signed up for the custom approval product. Paid partial and got nervous after talking to my friends. Thanks for letting me talk to one of your customers. It made me feel so much better and im soooo glad I stuck with you guys otherwise I would have never been able to accept my new job offer.

nataliem95
3/15/18

Tony you are a dream to work with. I wish I had your patience. Then I picked this one and I thought it was the same company.

lorettag14
3/15/18

This is been a really smooth experience for me. I followed directions and even got compliments from the processing woman that she loves people that follow directions and can read their emails she said lots of people keep asking the same questions, when the email says to send in income info and what qualifies as income that you can prove people keep sending email after email about sending in someone elses income or bank statements she said thats what slows things down but the approval is the easy part.. Yeah! I guess thats me, the person that reads everything! Took me less than a day to send in my stuff and get the approval from this company then the approval from the apartment took only the next day. Got my keys for that weekend. Even the signing the payment process , just all of it was super easy and quick. Everything online. I didnt even need to run and fax 1 piece of paper. Loved it totally!

hi there! we are not part of the bbb. we were approached by them to pay a yearly fee in exchange for a listing with an a positive rating. We didn't find this ethical and did not move forward with them. If this eases your mind, the only way we accept payment is via credit card. As you probably know you can dispute a charge with your credit card company if you do not receive services paid for... I don't believe lawyers would be necessary with protection from your credit card company. We do stand behind our service and willingly refund in any case should you not be approved into the community selected and agreed upon. PS- bbb doesn't make a business legit or not, the people working for the business do and their integrity. It's very hard to decipher this doing business on the internet we recommend doing your research and checking out not only 1 review site, but multiple ones... (i know i do!) :) hope this helps you out, Kind Regards, Lindsey

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

for example.. $1500 rent= $18,000 lease obligation we are tied to using our credit and financials to get you approved with the property of your choice. risky proposition? yes. this is why we chargee for our service, equal to 1 month's rent. cheap? no. if you are looking for free, you can always ask a family member or friend to sign a lease guaranty form agreeing to the property to pay back the entire sum in case you should default. we are 'a solution' out there. we are a business and charge for our service like any other business.- we are not a non-profit entity. security deposit: 1 and a 1/2 month. unlikey. most apartments charge a deposit between $250-$650 (depending which state you live in) Our good credit allows for the customer to take advantage of any specials the apartments are offering, which include free rent, waived deposit or application fee promos. *** not all lease guaranty companies are created equal. *** if you use a company to cosign or guaranty your lease, and you pay for the service, make sure to ask them if you get the lowest deposit possible and get to take advantage of any specials. otherwise, what would be the purpose to pay a company like our, if you have to pay extra to the property ???? rent: yes. no way around that. you gotta pay the rent... and pay it directly to the property, starting from the time you pick up the keys until the lease ends. monthly fees to us? no. we dont charge you monthly fees for anything. whatever you need to pay to the property, you pay them directly. we dont take the money from you and send it to them.

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi hebby, the cost of our service is tier based on your monthly rent amts. First we would need a full application from you to see if we can assist. Our requirements are fully disclosed upfront on our Fair Housing Qualifications. Then after reviewing your application and your income, we would either send an approval, decline or request more information. We do not accept everyone as disclosed on our website. Income is Important but also if there are properties within your search area we can assit with. Our prices range anywhere from $1495 to "equal to 1 month's rent". For example, if your rent is $1800 an month, we are responsible to the property for $21,600 in contractual responsibility, in the event you default. We do not change application fees to see if we can assist, nor do we have any self-payment check out on our website. Payments are by invoice only, with either Visa/Mastercard. Whether you choose to work with us or not, as a rule of thumb, do not wire anyone money or pay with any "cash apps". We recieve too many calls each day from people that have not been able to recover their money. Thanks for considering...

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

Please fill out the short form on our webiste for assistance. Once we review, we ill let you know if we can assist or not, thanks for considering us...

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi Nadie, please see this short video of exactly the entire process. now remember we do not and cannot control apartments pricing. we are not owned or operated by the apartments, we just fit ourselves in to work with their existing processes. https://youtu.be/jbjI7IpuznE onlything we do not do thats on this video is accept any application fees. this video is from 2014. if free to see ifg we can assist

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

THE PRICING AND NEXT STEPS ARE DISCLOSED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY. HOWEVER, PLEASE CHECK IN SOO AS WE WILL BE CHANGING THE SITE AND OFFERING SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYONE! :)

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

PROPERTIES WE SERVE ARE ONLY DISCLOSED TO WELL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES. HOWEVER, WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR SERVICE OFERRINGS SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 3 WEEKS FOR A SOLUTION WE HAVE UPCOMING FOR EVERYONE..

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi there elsa! we offer a free application asking general questions to see if we can assist you. please fill that out and if qualified someone will reach out to you to assist. due to the high volume of requests as our applications are free, we can only reach out to respond to qualified applicants at this time due to time contstraints... thank you so much for your interest in our company!

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

hi there! we can certainly try to help! is free for our advice and application on our website. but without knowing more information about your current financial situtaion, I cant commit to a "yes'. Since we do not check credit, the one and ONLY thing which is important to qualify is income. you must stil adhere to the property's guidelnes when we do the application to qualify with your income. most properties ask for 3x the amount of the rent. so, for example, if your rent was $1,000 a month, you must make $3,000 a month income to qualify. we assist with the credit part. your personal credit will never come into play as a decisioning factor! for more info, please sch a time to speak with me here: forrentnocreditcheck.com

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative

as far as the $150 to enroll, that is not required until we have determined we can work with you... please do not pay this or fill out the application until you fill out the FREE pre-qual form. if you pre-qualify, you will get an email from us inviting you to fill out a full application... again, this is not for everyone, but we are 'a solution' for people that qualify to work with us and need our service.

By lindsey j., For Rent No Credit Check Representative
Questions? Get answers from the For Rent No Credit Check staff and other customers.

6 Photos for For Rent No Credit Check

From the business

For Rent No Credit Check?