Foroo

Foroo has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Foroo ranks 37th among Department Store sites.

How would you rate Foroo?

“Good quality with cheap price!”

Jenny M.
10/27/20

Purchased 2 items from this website, a jewelry and a toy for my child. About 5 days the items came, and the quality is the same with Walmart. My child loves the toy very much. Good shopping site so far!

“Very poor quality!”

Theresa F.
9/4/20

Very disappointed with the wooden block and card toy - the cards won't stay ‘up' in the groove so you can't see the word the child is trying to spell out and 4 of the blocks are faded so difficult to read the letter on them. Very poor quality item made in China that I certainly wouldn't give to my grandchild. Emailed Foroo to try and return but it was pretty obvious they wouldn't be refunding me Even if I did return the item!

theresaf173
September 4th, 2020

jennym370
October 27th, 2020

erikab108
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Came fast. Really nice as in the picture.
Good price. Happy

Questions? Get answers from the Foroo staff and other customers.

We are Foroo team, an infinite e-commerce company. An emerging shopping platform with low-price but high-quality

yongjied
Jackson d.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Foroo?

Have a question about Foroo?