Review of Forexsteam

Forexsteam reviews

1 star

angelar352
5/7/19

As an EA enthusiast, I can safely say this is the best budget robot on the system. You won't get a better bang for your buck than Forex Steam. Especially with the new time restricted strategy they released for free.

johnt981
4/30/19

Luckily, the Steam robot is the first I ever tried. Plugged it into my MT4, and learned to love it over the years. It's my first robot, and it's going to be my last because it gives me the little bit of extra passive income I was looking for.

Thanks!

berita
4/4/19

Been with Steam 4 years now.

Started with normal, but felt over the years that hte normal version became useless.

Then, they created Light V9 and that is better than the normal ever was.

They claim to be working on normal, but as of right now it's too risky.

Stick with light version and you'll be happy.

The good thing is both versions and any further versions all come in the same package.

kenk210
4/2/19

A good ea, with an even better price.

Really easy to setup, and they even updated the members area fully the other day which was cool too.

tedr57
3/20/19

Winning most of my trades with Steam since I started 6 months ago. Seems like it's really perfected for 2019, which is all I need to know.

nameyl
3/13/19

So I'd say the Forex Steam Light V9 is a 5/5, and the normal version is a 2/5.

It's nice that they give you the normal, but I wouldn't even bother using it.

chrisw627
3/13/19

It's nice that you get two robots, and that Steam will give all updates and all robots free additional.

BUT

Don't use the normal version, it's night and day compared to the light. Stick with the LIGHT!

shanel61
3/12/19

I really enjoy using this software.

It wins at a high rate, and brings in at least 20-30 pips per day when it's actively trading.

FSLight9 is my fav version.

madziark
3/10/19

i am a new trader from quebec, and i feel very happy with the steam robot. it work very well it does, and win many trade for me all week. i am recommend to all.

daignaulte
3/10/19

Time restricted strategy with Light V9 is a very effective approach to trading.

It's a mix of scalping so it definitely works better with low spread brokers, but it works with all MT4 i've tested.

hughs50
3/9/19

There is really no reason to avoid Forex Steam.

The software can be used in so many ways that it is perfect for just about every trader.

Want easy pips? This is it.

trayvionk
2/10/19

I bought Steam for $119 5 years ago. Never in my wildiest dreams did i think it would still be working til this day.

very happy with teh purcahse, they should probably be charging more honestly

kanyb
1/4/19

I put ea on the chart with no knowledge of trading 4 months ago. Since, I have made $3800 on my small account without lifting a finger.

I've gotten in the habit of watching it trade now, because I enjoy watching the winnings lol.

secy
12/12/18

I got an email 3 months ago from a robot site, telling me I need to win more trades.

I signed up wiht Steam shortly after and I haven't looked back.

Forex Steam is a real winner, and I rely on it every single day to trade on my behalf.

seans327
12/3/18

Forex Steam is really all anyone needs to trade Forex. With a solid EURUSD strategy, it's easy to see why Steam has been on the market for 8 years.

My only regret is that I only signed up 3 years ago.

Made my money back in the first month.

Easiest investment I've ever made.

ylanm10
9/20/18

Consistent wins, great support, and a strategy that makes sense even for an unexperienced trader.

I couldn't ask for anything better.

pierree12
9/19/18

Everything you ever wanted from an automaed trading product, steam delivers in evrey way possible, and that's the facts.

asmitak1
9/11/18

Love everything about Steam v9. The light version of this software that comes with the regular package does an incredible job at winning trades.

100% I recommend to everyone.

avl
8/23/18

For $119 I can't believe you can get an EA that's been running over 7 years. Best value on the market by a mile.

My accounts are all over 100% profit in the past 4 months.

emmage
8/18/18

This EA is a very good program, the scalping approach is one of the best I've ever used! I have been with them 3 years, and continue to keep up with all of hte free updates.

rachc2
7/3/18

Steam is the best EA in the market by a MILE. Nothing else comes close in my opinion and I've been using it for over 5 YEARS! I think everyone should use this, and I'm surprised it's not more popular for such a low price!

meganr104
6/4/18

If you want to win trades then this is it for you. Priced low I didn't have many expectations going in, but after using Forex Steam for a couple of months now, I know that it's a solid program.

Make sure you set it up like the members area videos show and you'll do great.

Tip for consumers: Contact support if you need help!

annaha
2/15/18

I am a long term Forex Steam client, so I'm happy to be the first to leave a review here. My time with Steam has been excellent from v3 all the way to v9. Hopefully, even v10 soon.

I paid just over $100 for the robot, and I've had free updates for 5 years. That's the easiest EA investment I've ever made.

Questions? Get answers from the Forexsteam staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Forexsteam