Review of Forexsteam

Forexsteam reviews

1 star

trayvionk
2/10/19

I bought Steam for $119 5 years ago. Never in my wildiest dreams did i think it would still be working til this day.

very happy with teh purcahse, they should probably be charging more honestly

kanyb
1/4/19

I put ea on the chart with no knowledge of trading 4 months ago. Since, I have made $3800 on my small account without lifting a finger.

I've gotten in the habit of watching it trade now, because I enjoy watching the winnings lol.

secy
12/12/18

I got an email 3 months ago from a robot site, telling me I need to win more trades.

I signed up wiht Steam shortly after and I haven't looked back.

Forex Steam is a real winner, and I rely on it every single day to trade on my behalf.

seans327
12/3/18

Forex Steam is really all anyone needs to trade Forex. With a solid EURUSD strategy, it's easy to see why Steam has been on the market for 8 years.

My only regret is that I only signed up 3 years ago.

Made my money back in the first month.

Easiest investment I've ever made.

ylanm10
9/20/18

Consistent wins, great support, and a strategy that makes sense even for an unexperienced trader.

I couldn't ask for anything better.

pierree12
9/19/18

Everything you ever wanted from an automaed trading product, steam delivers in evrey way possible, and that's the facts.

asmitak1
9/11/18

Love everything about Steam v9. The light version of this software that comes with the regular package does an incredible job at winning trades.

100% I recommend to everyone.

avl
8/23/18

For $119 I can't believe you can get an EA that's been running over 7 years. Best value on the market by a mile.

My accounts are all over 100% profit in the past 4 months.

emmage
8/18/18

This EA is a very good program, the scalping approach is one of the best I've ever used! I have been with them 3 years, and continue to keep up with all of hte free updates.

rachc2
7/3/18

Steam is the best EA in the market by a MILE. Nothing else comes close in my opinion and I've been using it for over 5 YEARS! I think everyone should use this, and I'm surprised it's not more popular for such a low price!

meganr104
6/4/18

If you want to win trades then this is it for you. Priced low I didn't have many expectations going in, but after using Forex Steam for a couple of months now, I know that it's a solid program.

Make sure you set it up like the members area videos show and you'll do great.

Tip for consumers: Contact support if you need help!

annaha
2/15/18

I am a long term Forex Steam client, so I'm happy to be the first to leave a review here. My time with Steam has been excellent from v3 all the way to v9. Hopefully, even v10 soon.

I paid just over $100 for the robot, and I've had free updates for 5 years. That's the easiest EA investment I've ever made.

Questions? Get answers from the Forexsteam staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Forexsteam