Review of Forever Missed

Forever Missed reviews

1 star

erins184
6/17/19

ForeverMissed.com is a wonderful way to remember your lost one.This website is incredible and love it I couldn't ask for a better site to use! What a great way to involve a family in remembering a loved one when they can't be right there in person! When you have family that lives in all different parts of the country, this is an incredible way for them to see pictures of the departed and it helps the healing process all over again and brings everyone closer. As soon as I created my memorial for my brother, it only took a few minutes after going live for my family to start contributing tributes to it. Thank you forevermissed!

davids2256
6/17/19

A very professional site that is maintained to the highest standards with only the loved ones in mind.

valerieh179
6/10/19

Forever missed is a wonderful memorial tribute site. It has evolved over the years since the first memorial I added. Very nice.

quintinak
6/10/19

you could write a memory of loves. and join family and friends do pictures and music as well great site

melaniez8
6/10/19

Wish it were easier to set up but idea concept is Fabulous. Once set up it's a great place to go when you miss your mom

maryb1085
6/10/19

A really decent site to remember our loved ones, lovely themes. Forever Missed are extremely helpful if you have a query.

revette
6/10/19

Easy to set up a memorial, add pictures, etc. Procedure for allowing others to add comments is a little clumsy. Generally good experience, though.

kens340
6/10/19

Pay tribute to your family member or friend forever and the memories you shared. The website provides the ability to include photos, video, audio, tributes, obituary, comments, and stories. Several templates choices are available. Quite affordable.

cosmaso
6/6/19

Love the site but would love to be able to organize photos in the gallery into folders. The site is great and easy to use.

dennist109
6/6/19

After my wife passed away, I wanted to find a place to remember her that would allow me to create the perfect expression of my feelings. Forever Missed has far exceeded my expectations, as I can post as many photos, videos and music of my choice to say the things that are so hard to verbalize. And all of this at an extremely fair price - about 1/4 the price of what an obit would have cost in the local paper allows me a perpetual tribute to her memory!

anthoniao
6/6/19

EXCELLENT SITE TO WRITE EULOGY, REMEMBRANCE, AND UPLIFTING PROSE. TO VIEW A DEAR FRIEND WHO WILL LEAVE IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER.

juliev20
6/6/19

There are four memorials from my family. My dad, father-in-law*, Mom, and my husband. The asterisk is an account that I paid for, but my husband set up. After my husband died, I was unsure I could ever sign into my father-in-law's page again. I e-mailed the site, giving them as many details as I could, and got control back. The customer service was excellent. The site seems very reasonable, to me. For a one-time payment of seventy-five dollars, you may use many more songs and pictures. For free, the limit is three songs, three pictures. I have a dozen pictures and one song that I uploaded. Wallpapers are very nice and may be changed.
It can really help to set up and add to a memorial page.

sheilas193
6/5/19

I thought that was so very nice to be able to use your site free of charge, The site is PERFECT!! VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE TO HAVE MADE THAT SITE!! I WAS TRULY IMPRESSED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

feliciac49
6/5/19

I WRITE EVERYDAY TO MY HUSBAND MAKES ME BEGIN MY DAY FEELING A BIT BETTER I WRITE HOW I FEEL AND HOW I LOVE HIM IT WORKS WELL FOR ME NO CHANGES NEEDED ON THE WEBSITE JUST CONTINUE TO BE THERE FOR US THIS IS A GOOD WEBCITE TO DEAL WITH GRIEF YOUR WRITING WHAT YOU FEEL AND NEED TO SAY TO YOUR LOVE ONE

amandaw276
5/30/19

Many of my loved ones were cremated. I had nowhere to go to show my respect until I came across forevermissed.com.
There I was able to enter family photo's and tell the history and memories of my loved ones. The grandchildren can visit the memorial and learn about our family history.
The best way to honor a deceased loved one is by creating an online memorial for them using this page.

neliaa
11/22/18

I created a memorial page at forevermissed website for my deceased friend. It's a great place to remember her - leave stories, upload photos and videos.
Thanks for offering this affordable, but so important service supporting those who have lost, and who grieve.

larisas11
11/22/18

I really enjoyed creating a place for myself or others to "visit" my mom whenever they wanted to. It was easy to sign up and easy to create. I recommend this website to anyone who has ever lost anyone.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

This site is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! VERY REAL & VERY NICE!!

By Sheila S.

It is simply to use, easy to invite visitors and share. The one-time fee is very reasonable.

By Amanda W.
Questions? Get answers from the Forever Missed staff and other customers.

Forever Missed?