Review of Forever Missed

Forever Missed reviews

annab552
10/5/19

I first use this service when my son was murdered. It became such a comfort to me that I could look at a reminder on his birthday and his death date. It also plays his favorite song.

margarets336
10/5/19

love this site great verses and your family can leave tributes lets all family friends and all over the country

alexm190
10/3/19

I was guided to the site by my daughter, I was then able to make a tribute to the memory of my late. It gave a sense of being able to say what was in my heart and mind. The site has many pointers to help you build your own memories and tributes

barbarah578
10/3/19

EXCELLENT SERVICE. I HAVE TWO MEMORIAL ON HERE OF MY LOVE ONES. I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE THAT WANT TO HAVE A CONTINUOUS MEMORIAL OF THEIR LOVE ONES

debbier226
10/3/19

I have used Forever missed since we lost our beloved son in law Adam, it was a great way to honor this sweet and loving young man who when he died left this old world just a little darker for he was truly a sunny person. Later I honored my Mother and Father & my siblings. This is also a great site for genealogy researchers to see family connections. I also like the fact that I can link Forever Missed to my facebook page to allow others to view the loved ones honored there. Thank You

christied35
10/3/19

It really helps me deal with the loss of my loved ones this is a great place to go and leave messages and just visit.

charlottes133
10/3/19

If you care about someone and want others to remember them, then this is the place to do it. I cannot afford to pay for services like this, but then you can get it free, thank you every much.

carolyng195
10/2/19

I love that everyone can contribute videos, pictures, comments, etc. It makes it really easy to share with family/friends that are far and wide. I only wish that they had an easy way to list a nickname. My dad was always known by a name totally different from his legal name and it would have been wonderful if the site had a simple way to refer to him by the name he is primarily known as.

marya1007
10/2/19

I was helping a woman who did not have any computer skills and she wanted to do a memory tile story. I just helped her out with the typing

ra158
10/2/19

I have several sites; one each for various family members. As this is the only program I have used, I have no points of comparison as to ease of use. All of them are the free posts except the one for my late husband. I paid for the expanded site for his site in order to preserve the kind words that were posted in his memory. The following year, through some glitch, all of the saved messages were deleted. I enjoy visiting the sites on special days (i.e. birthdays, holidays) and writing messages to my family members now deceased. I think creating the memory site was a beneficial part of the grieving process.

davidm2244
10/2/19

It was easy to upload the content, and the site has been extremely dependable. I have never had the site be unresponsive. Everyone who has seen our site has been quite complimentary.

nancyg688
10/2/19

It was nice to have an interactive website to horror my husband. I would recommend this resource to anyone trying to find an avenue to remember someone after death.

marilynb188
9/9/19

I have had difficulty trying to get on to my Husbands site many times.A friend has sorted this for me so hopefully i have no further problems.

lezal
9/8/19

I would recommend this site to anyone, It is a beautiful website where we can light candles for our loved ones. It is an easy to access site and very simple to use. The site is well laid out and the features are very good.

beverlya87
9/8/19

THE SONGS KEEP GOING OFF & I HAVE TO SELECT IT AGAIN.IT DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES SO IT MIGHT BE A GLITCH SOMEWHERE.

mollym113
9/5/19

I'm very disappointed- I think for the price I paid I would expect much better. I recently built my wedding website on the Knot and had significantly better flexibility. The fact I couldn't add a place for her ceremony was by far the worst- and one of the main reasons. I also felt like the tabs were redundant. I would not recommend this site.

Response from Oleg A., Forever Missed Representative
Dear Molly,
We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. You always have an option to contact us directly at support@forevermissed.com.
We will be happy to assist you with any issues related to the website. We look forward to working with you.
michellew415
9/3/19

ForeverMissed.com truly helps me deal with the loss of those closest to me. It gives me the opportunity to write a "letter" to each of the ones I have lost any time I want to but especially on special days. Love the site.

christinee88
8/4/19

I like Forever Missed and the fact that my memories and others that post will be there forever they will never be forgotten !

stanleyt26
8/2/19

The site has limited features and not easily editable. Each time I try to edit content, it juxtaposes entirely, making it a hazzle. Initially, it was easy to include as many background songs, which is not the case now. Overally, I have had a seemingly poor experience. I wish I could speak to a live customer service to walk through the most easy way out.

Response from Oleg A., Forever Missed Representative
Stanley,
Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that you have difficulties using our website. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please, could you describe the issues you have faced in the email to ForeverMissed.com support team at support@forevermissed.com? We will work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
jacquelyns24
8/1/19

I found the Forever Missed site very user friendly and gave my family a way to honor my brother, as well as an opportunity for other family & friends to post their stories and tributes. Everyone seemed to enjoy the ability to add and view pictures of him also. Overall a very respectful way to honor someone.

maryannw31
8/1/19

Was able to post and share details with remote friends and family within a day or two. Intuitive interface for non technical folks. I wish there was an easier way to group photos instead of having to number them in one long list to get the slide show to present in the desired order, but that is a minor wish.

amym735
8/1/19

I love how much this page cares I love it .very understanding about how I feel with the loss of my dear sweet son that I miss so very much

lorac24
Lora C.
8/1/19

The memorial I created for my dad turned out to be such a wonderful place to remember a remarkable man. A beautiful opportunity for everyone to pay tribute to their loved ones.

tomc490
7/25/19

The future holidays and events that we will never again be able to share with our grandfather are gone, but this memorial website is a wonderful way to keep alive the memories that we do have alive.

andrewd356
7/21/19

A truly fantastic site to save and preserve the memory of a much missed loved on with photo's and music.

It is a real online service. The customer support is the best one.

By Tom C.

It is simply to use, easy to invite visitors and share. The one-time fee is very reasonable.

By Amanda W.

I just checked to make sure. Type "www.forevermissed.com". I recommend bookmarking the site. We have 4 paid and two that are free.

By Julie V.
Questions? Get answers from the Forever Missed staff and other customers.

Forever Missed?