Forever Missed

Forever Missed has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 77 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Forever Missed also ranks 1st among Funeral sites.

How would you rate Forever Missed?

“LOVE IT!”

Christine E.
8/4/19

I like Forever Missed and the fact that my memories and others that post will be there forever they will never be forgotten !

“Very little flexibility and lacking a key...”

Molly M.
9/5/19

I'm very disappointed- I think for the price I paid I would expect much better. I recently built my wedding website on the Knot and had significantly better flexibility. The fact I couldn't add a place for her ceremony was by far the worst- and one of the main reasons. I also felt like the tabs were redundant. I would not recommend this site.

joycem286
January 29th, 2020
My mother passed away suddenly and this website gave me a way to deal with her passing. She also lived several places and recently moved to be closer to me. The website allow people to connect from FL, TX, CA, PA, IL. I cannot say enough good things. The website was easy to set up and I was able to load several pictures. Thank you Forever Missed.
tarah140
February 1st, 2020
Thank you for making this site available. I'm really glad its here. I was able to share with so many via social media that I felt that it helped not only me to express my loss but for others to know and share my loss.
mariea167
November 1st, 2019
Forevermissed.com has been my place of healing & comfort during this past year.
My beloved Dad passed away last year & 6 months later , my aunt passed away too.
It was a double bitter blow. 2018 has been a very tough year.
I'm so thankful to have found this site because here I was able to share memories of them both, write about their lives + loves, while listening to a meaningful song that just captures my emotions perfectly.
This has been very healing for me personally + it still brings tears when I visit the site. I would highly recommend it as part of the grieving process.
debbier226
October 3rd, 2019
I have used Forever missed since we lost our beloved son in law Adam, it was a great way to honor this sweet and loving young man who when he died left this old world just a little darker for he was truly a sunny person. Later I honored my Mother and Father & my siblings. This is also a great site for genealogy researchers to see family connections. I also like the fact that I can link Forever Missed to my facebook page to allow others to view the loved ones honored there. Thank You
michellem919
October 27th, 2019
It's the perfect site to keep memories alive. Missing a loved one is very hard but this site keeps my momma right with me at all times.
nancyg688
Verified purchase
It was nice to have an interactive website to horror my husband. I would recommend this resource to anyone trying to find an avenue to remember someone after death.
pamm284
October 29th, 2019
When I found "Forever Missed" it gave me a place to go to share my memories and to pay tribute to my loved ones. I wish I could get more family and friends to visit and contribute. People need to talk and share stories and memories of their loved ones that are not longer here. It's good for the soul, helps with the grieving process and keeps their memory alive. I have one for my special best friend and one for my Mom. Thank you Forever Missed
venessak1
November 3rd, 2019
Lovely to leave special message to my loved ones its a place for peace and kindness to our loved ones
lisac1051
October 31st, 2019
I have one for my momma and one for my dad I love reading over and over what people write. It also helps me when I Erin it .
kyndalp
October 31st, 2019
Thank you for this website, it is a wonderful website. This website will be there for me when I lose my uncle Ira. I sure do miss my uncle Ira so much. Even though I didn't get to meet him in person and on earth, I know that he's here with me in spirit, and I know that he is in my heart. I sure do love you and miss you Uncle Ira. Love, your niece
Kyndal.
alexm190
October 3rd, 2019
I was guided to the site by my daughter, I was then able to make a tribute to the memory of my late. It gave a sense of being able to say what was in my heart and mind. The site has many pointers to help you build your own memories and tributes
davidm2244
Verified purchase
It was easy to upload the content, and the site has been extremely dependable. I have never had the site be unresponsive. Everyone who has seen our site has been quite complimentary.
lezal
September 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
I would recommend this site to anyone, It is a beautiful website where we can light candles for our loved ones. It is an easy to access site and very simple to use. The site is well laid out and the features are very good.
margarets336
October 5th, 2019
love this site great verses and your family can leave tributes lets all family friends and all over the country
marya1007
Verified purchase
I was helping a woman who did not have any computer skills and she wanted to do a memory tile story. I just helped her out with the typing
christied35
October 3rd, 2019
It really helps me deal with the loss of my loved ones this is a great place to go and leave messages and just visit.
beverlya87
September 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
THE SONGS KEEP GOING OFF & I HAVE TO SELECT IT AGAIN.IT DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES SO IT MIGHT BE A GLITCH SOMEWHERE.
scotte172
November 1st, 2019
For ever missed website has helped me and my family specially me to remind all the family of Loved and missed family that has gone Best site for remembering loved ones passed away
carolyng195
Verified purchase
I love that everyone can contribute videos, pictures, comments, etc. It makes it really easy to share with family/friends that are far and wide. I only wish that they had an easy way to list a nickname. My dad was always known by a name totally different from his legal name and it would have been wonderful if the site had a simple way to refer to him by the name he is primarily known as.
chanas9
October 27th, 2019
I found this site to be private enough that I can Express my feeling with my family and close friends but not as public as Facebook. More personal. I am thankful to be able to see all my sons pictures
christinee88
August 4th, 2019
annab552
October 5th, 2019
I first use this service when my son was murdered. It became such a comfort to me that I could look at a reminder on his birthday and his death date. It also plays his favorite song.
michellew415
September 3rd, 2019
ForeverMissed.com truly helps me deal with the loss of those closest to me. It gives me the opportunity to write a "letter" to each of the ones I have lost any time I want to but especially on special days. Love the site.
barbarah578
October 3rd, 2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE. I HAVE TWO MEMORIAL ON HERE OF MY LOVE ONES. I RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE THAT WANT TO HAVE A CONTINUOUS MEMORIAL OF THEIR LOVE ONES
tomc490
July 25th, 2019
The future holidays and events that we will never again be able to share with our grandfather are gone, but this memorial website is a wonderful way to keep alive the memories that we do have alive.

It is a real online service. The customer support is the best one.

By Tom C.