Forerunners Health Care reviews

Tel: +1-415-599-2537
enquiry@forerunnershealthcare.com

andys5
4/3/10

I had my best surgery experience with them.
They are very professional and a very dedicated team
You can get in touch with me on ndysir@yahoo.com

rosss
2/23/10

Fraud company. I am a victim of this company. What they promise and what they deliver is completely different.

tammyd
11/7/09

I am a victim of fraud from this web site. Please email me and I will tell you all about my bad experiences with this company.
duongtha@shaw.ca

lynw
9/21/09

This company arrange for operations to be done at various locations in India. In May of this year I went to a place called Nagpur and had a gastric bypass.

After I returned to this country I was sent an email asking me my thoughts on the procedure and practices at the time of my operation. I replied that their hygeine took a lot to be desired, i.e theatre nurses wearing nail polish and going from the operating theatre then upstairs into patients rooms and back to the operating theatre wihtout any handwashing or changes of gowns.

I learned a couple of weeks later that I had contracted MRSA plus a superbug that could not be killed by any know anti-biotic in this country. It was so serious the Scottish Health Board put out notification for all doctors and hospitals to be on the lookout for any symptoms on anyone else having been in India for an operation.

The upshot of all this was that the doctor who performed the operation and Forerunners Healthcare all refused to take responsibility.

I was lucky my own body eventually killed off the bugs someone else having a low immune system could end up dead.

Questions? Get answers from the Forerunners Health Care staff and other customers.

Forerunners Health Care?