FootballTicketNet.net reviews

Tel: +1 646-741-8545

1 review with 1 star

markg179
9/21/16

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with my experience. Do yourselves a favor and stay away from this website. My son is a lifelong Chelsea fan (he is 15) and we live in USA. I decided to make a present for him and bring two of us to London to watch the Chelsea - Liverpool game on September 15th. Needless to say that the game was sold out, so I needed to use one of these ticket services to tremendously overpay for these tickets. I did not care, as I wanted to have the best experience for my son. I paid 442 pounds for two tickets in the Premium Bronze category (short side behind goal section). When I picked up the tickets from the local hotel I got suspicious right away, since my tickets stated that we had Restricted View. When we finally got to the stadium and found our seats, I was in shock. We had the very last row (Block 12, section JJ) in a section under the roof. When you sat down in these seats, you could only see a half of the field. To make things worse, the fans in this section did not sit down for the whole game, and we could not see the game even when standing up, since the roof was clearly in the way. The game was sold out and when I asked the usher to help us, his direct response was "these are the tickets you bought, this is why you paid cheap for them." Really? I paid cheap?? The face value of one ticket was 23.5 pounds and I ended up paying 10 times more for a ticket that was absolutely useless. My son was in tears and in shock. I felt so useless as I did not know what to do or how to help him. We ended leaving in the middle of the game, since we could not see it and finished watching it in a local bar. My multiple attempts to contact this company after the game did not produce any response. To say the least, my entire trip to London was ruined. Please stay away from these scammers. I hope there are more reputable companies out there that you can deal with. If the company wants to reach me, my order # was 563504.

Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet.net staff and other customers.

FootballTicketNet.net?