Review of Foodpanda.my

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jacobl117
9/10/19

FOODPANDA SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPGRADE THEIR APPS. THIS IS 3RD TIME HAPPENED TO ME WHERE I ORDERED SOMETHING AND THEIR APPS FREEZED, SO THE QUANTITY OF ORDER SUDDENLY CHANGE . NOT ONLY THAT BEFORE I EVEN KEY IN THE VOUCHER NO, IT WENT STRAIGHT AWAY TO PROCEED ORDER, SO I'VE TRIED TO CANCEL THE ORDER BUT THEIR APPS IS REALLY SUCK AND SLOW. BY THE TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE TRY TO ASSIST, IT WAS TOO LATE BECAUSE RESTAURANT ALREADY TOOK THE ORDER. WTF IS THIS?????? I'VE WAITED FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE MORE THAN 30MINS AND SOMETIMES I HAD TO QUE ONLINE WZ 129 PEOPLE A HEAD OF ME!!!! THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS. FOODPANDA BADLY NEED TO SURVEY AND CHECK HOW GRABFOOD CAN MANAGE THEIR APPS SMOOTHLY.

BAD SERVICE !!!!! I HIGHLY PEOPLE USE GRABFOOD INSTEAD OF FOODPANDA.

Superrrrrrr hard and impossible. There is no way you can cancel the order before the restaurant take the order, because it such a long que you have to wait . THIS IS TOTALLY NONSENSE !!!!!! Avoid use FOODPANDA.

By Jacob L.

Try to support their business BUT regret big time. Better stick to GRABFOOD and never had problem with their apps.

By Jacob L.

I consider a scam because their apps is $#*!ed up and suddenly went to proceed the order eventhough we are not ready yet. beside that, it's like on purpose they delay the customer support to assist you with the order so that you wont be able to cancel the order anymore. What the hell when we need customer service urgently to cancel our order before the restaurant take the order, but yet you still in a long que online to reach to customer service!!!!! I had 4x experience where I had to wait more than 35mins online and by that time restaurant already took the order. FOOD PANDA YOU NEED TO use your freaking fact and reality thatyour service and apps is absolutely RUBBISH.

By Jacob L.
Questions? Get answers from the Foodpanda.my staff and other customers.

Foodpanda.my?