Review of FoodOnDeal

info@foodondeal.com

1 star

daphneyh
5/15/19

Only one thing I don't like about FoodOnDeal; they make me lazy to do my own cooking. A bit addicted to quality dishes on great offers. Why do I need to bother myself with cooking?

edwards210
2/20/18

If you are new in Brooklyn, then FoodOnDeal.com might help you with the names of places to order food online. No matter wherever you stay in Brooklyn, the place will always be associated with good food now.

garcias2
7/26/17

Food was good service was on time and i got good deal as well . might they be new in online food delivery industry.

davidc551
7/7/17

hi, this side David Clark ..nowadays the top most experience with foodondeal.com last night I call for the food with 2 different sites. but i got very quick response from foodondeal.

harrym81
6/28/17

Some foods are so good that you cannot forget the taste at all. It will remain in your mouth for long and will force you to visit the spot for another bite. Now, you are not always free to drive miles to your favorite Armenian restaurant in Brooklyn and get your desired item on the menu. You are busy with work and overloaded with presentations. During such instances, FoodOnDeal.com is going to be of great help. This Food Delivery Near Me app will work wonders for your life to catch Restaurants like Crown Fried Chicken And Pizza in Brooklyn.

johna857
10/31/16

Last night, I called the restaurant I ordered my food from twice after waiting for an hour and no one answered either call. I then called grubhub and the lady on the other line was very helpful and told me should would try calling another number.

Questions? Get answers from the FoodOnDeal staff and other customers.

FoodOnDeal?